Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gronk to Tampa Bay

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2021, 10:00 AM by RicoTx.)

(02-08-2021, 09:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 09:55 AM)RicoTx Wrote: What a gift.  He deserved MVP about as much as my left nut.  Barrett was the MVP if anybody.  That was a TEAM game.  That was as big of a gift as when they GAVE it to Manning when both Colts RBs had over a 100 yards each.

You know, they put things together in the second half of the season when...you know...it gets cooler.  They LOST three straight home games early and were only 7-5.  But I know that's hard for you to figure out.  

And, I'm not seeing what my post has to do with anything.  I can count the number of times I dredged through posts to find something that I've said on zero hands.  Because, it's never happened. 

We're talking about you going back through posts so you can kiss your own [BLEEP] and make yourself feel special.

I didnt even post on your bad take until you stated crying about it lol.

Like I said, I'm intelligent enough to know I have bad takes.

You...

(02-08-2021, 09:13 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-22-2020, 08:07 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I just don't have a lot of confidence in Brady in the FL heat.  He's never been good in away games in FL.  Not to mention the fact that he'll be 43 when the season starts AND he'll be playing in the FL heat..  

I'm really curious to see how this goes.

Welp, Brady gets the SB MVP.   Yeah the FL heat was so much for Brady

It was hot last night?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-08-2021, 09:59 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 09:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I didnt even post on your bad take until you stated crying about it lol.

Like I said, I'm intelligent enough to know I have bad takes.

You...

(02-08-2021, 09:13 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Welp, Brady gets the SB MVP.   Yeah the FL heat was so much for Brady

It was hot last night?

Not to mention this thread isn't that old, it's less than a year old I just continued the conversation.  Just because you were wrong you don't have to get your panties in a bunch

(02-08-2021, 10:04 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 09:59 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Like I said, I'm intelligent enough to know I have bad takes.

You...

It was hot last night?

Not to mention this thread isn't that old, it's less than a year old I just continued the conversation.  Just because you were wrong you don't have to get your panties in a bunch

I'm not getting 'my panties in a bunch'.  I just find it funny you have to pull up posts...more than anybody here...to try to show how smart you are.

All I have to say is, Tebow.  And I'll leave it at that.  That trumps pretty much any 'take' you'll ever have.

(02-08-2021, 09:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 09:40 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol, you say recognizing greatness yet you said he sucks and Winston is better, a guy that threw 30 picks and is a 3rd string QB on another team.  Cmon man.  Bucs would of missed the playoffs if Winston was their QB

Not once did I say TB sucks. I simply said he has been the benefactor of every thing that could possibly go right. Every 50/50 situation has gone his way 90% of the time.  I simply pointed out that he has never played on a team with a bad defense. Good for him.

Tom Brady is like the jock in school who teams up with the smart kids on class projects, then takes credit for the A.

(02-08-2021, 10:14 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 10:04 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Not to mention this thread isn't that old, it's less than a year old I just continued the conversation.  Just because you were wrong you don't have to get your panties in a bunch

I'm not getting 'my panties in a bunch'.  I just find it funny you have to pull up posts...more than anybody here...to try to show how smart you are.

All I have to say is, Tebow.  And I'll leave it at that.  That trumps pretty much any 'take' you'll ever have.

I dont think you want to bring up Tebow

(02-08-2021, 09:55 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 09:13 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Welp, Brady gets the SB MVP.   Yeah the FL heat was so much for Brady

What a gift.  He deserved MVP about as much as my left nut.  Barrett was the MVP if anybody.  That was a TEAM game.  That was as big of a gift as when they GAVE it to Manning when both Colts RBs had over a 100 yards each.

You know, they put things together in the second half of the season when...you know...it gets cooler.  They LOST three straight home games early and were only 7-5.  But I know that's hard for you to figure out.  

And, I'm not seeing what my post has to do with anything.  I can count the number of times I dredged through posts to find something that I've said on zero hands.  Because, it's never happened. 

We're talking about you going back through posts so you can kiss your own [BLEEP] and make yourself feel special.

I think Brady deserved it.  You can't give it to "the whole defense" or to one of the coordinators.  You have to give it to an individual, and Brady played efficient, mistake-free, ran the offense, and threw 3 TDs.

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2021, 10:22 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(02-08-2021, 10:14 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 10:04 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Not to mention this thread isn't that old, it's less than a year old I just continued the conversation.  Just because you were wrong you don't have to get your panties in a bunch

Why do you want threads to die when they are not finished?  When you make a win prediction thread, you bring it up at the end of the season right?  And discuss!  Same thing, good discussion now that the season is over, it's what these threads are for so get over it

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2021, 11:16 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-22-2020, 07:50 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(04-21-2020, 04:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Yep, TB gonna win the SB

So a guy that didn't play at all last year and has been hurt for the last several, suddenly puts them over the top?

Guess he's going to have to 'roid up because he certainly doesn't look like a TE right now.

"Doesn't look like a TE"

(04-22-2020, 08:07 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I just don't have a lot of confidence in Brady in the FL heat.  He's never been good in away games in FL.  Not to mention the fact that he'll be 43 when the season starts AND he'll be playing in the FL heat.. 

" Not a lot of confidence in Brady"

(04-22-2020, 05:46 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(04-22-2020, 05:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Cmon man, football 101.  Evans and Godwin will make him better because they will draw the safeties or Gronk will draw doubles and it will give them the single coverage.  His body needed that year off and he will be fresh

No, Brady put them over the top a healthy Gronk is just a nail in the coffin

Yeah, a 43 year-old Brady put them over the top.  Gotcha.

Lol, this sarcasm was great

(04-22-2020, 07:54 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-22-2020, 07:48 PM)Rico Wrote: So two years later, in a climate he's never played well, in a completely different system that he's been playing in, is comparable.

You crack me up man.
AB bout to cut a rug.

Tom Brady and Gronk gonna win the title. Duh!

This one too lol

(09-30-2021, 11:13 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-22-2020, 07:50 AM)RicoTx Wrote: So a guy that didn't play at all last year and has been hurt for the last several, suddenly puts them over the top?

Guess he's going to have to 'roid up because he certainly doesn't look like a TE right now.

"Doesn't look like a TE"

(04-22-2020, 08:07 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I just don't have a lot of confidence in Brady in the FL heat.  He's never been good in away games in FL.  Not to mention the fact that he'll be 43 when the season starts AND he'll be playing in the FL heat.. 

(04-22-2020, 05:46 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Yeah, a 43 year-old Brady put them over the top.  Gotcha.

(04-22-2020, 07:54 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: AB bout to cut a rug.

Tom Brady and Gronk gonna win the title. Duh!

This one too lol

So...exactly which one am I saying they're washed up?  I know it's difficult for you to understand English, I've seen your posts.

I like the way you conveniently left the part out where I said this:

"I'm really curious to see how this goes."

And tell me how this was untrue:

"Guess he's going to have to 'roid up because he certainly doesn't look like a TE right now."

He didn't.  I'm not going to go through and post a bunch of links.  It's easy, Google "Rob Gronkowski weight loss".  I even spelled everything for you.

So again...point out exactly where I said they were washed up.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2021, 11:31 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-30-2021, 11:25 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 11:13 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: "Doesn't look like a TE"

This one too lol

So...exactly which one am I saying they're washed up?  I know it's difficult for you to understand English, I've seen your posts.

"Guess he's going to have to 'roid up because he certainly doesn't look like a TE right now."

He didn't.  I'm not going to go through and post a bunch of links.  It's easy, Google "Rob Gronkowski weight loss".  I even spelled everything for you.

lololololol

(09-30-2021, 11:31 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 11:25 AM)RicoTx Wrote: So...exactly which one am I saying they're washed up?  I know it's difficult for you to understand English, I've seen your posts.

lololololol

I figured as much...