Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who are Caldwell's four players?

From John Oehser -

"Caldwell last week spoke of four players in this draft being good enough that if they slipped to the Jaguars he would select them without hesitation. "

I'm assuming Burrow is off the list and Young very unlikely, but who do you think those four players in Caldwell's head are?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Simmons, Brown, Okudah, Wirfs

Dilla said it was Burrow,Young,Okudah,and Simmons

(04-23-2020, 05:33 AM)ColoJag Wrote: Dilla said it was Burrow,Young,Okudah,and Simmons

Dilly dilly to Dilla's news, although I hope Simmons doesn't fall. Chase Young would be awesome. 1% chance, however.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(04-23-2020, 12:43 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 05:33 AM)ColoJag Wrote: Dilla said it was Burrow,Young,Okudah,and Simmons

Dilly dilly to Dilla's news, although I hope Simmons doesn't fall. Chase Young would be awesome. 1% chance, however.

Chase Young is not falling. I'm still surprised trading 9 and Yan for the number two pick has not been discussed.  Gives the Redskins a defensive end plus a top ten pick. Certainly one of the more intriguing drafts going in to draft night
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(04-23-2020, 12:48 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 12:43 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: Dilly dilly to Dilla's news, although I hope Simmons doesn't fall. Chase Young would be awesome. 1% chance, however.

Chase Young is not falling. I'm still surprised trading 9 and Yan for the number two pick has not been discussed.  Gives the Redskins a defensive end plus a top ten pick. Certainly one of the more intriguing drafts going in to draft night

Because Chase Young >>>>>>>>> one-dimensional Yan. 

If you have the chance to draft the next Julius Peppers, you don't listen to trade offers that involve lesser mortals.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(04-23-2020, 02:56 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 12:48 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Chase Young is not falling. I'm still surprised trading 9 and Yan for the number two pick has not been discussed.  Gives the Redskins a defensive end plus a top ten pick. Certainly one of the more intriguing drafts going in to draft night

Because Chase Young >>>>>>>>> one-dimensional Yan. 

If you have the chance to draft the next Julius Peppers, you don't listen to trade offers that involve lesser mortals.

Plus you get young for 4 years on the cheap, plus a 5th year option.
Yan has to be extended or whatever for 30m a year apparently

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 03:16 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

Okudah, Brown, Wirfs, Jeudy. That is assuming we anticipate Burrow and Young being gone.

Okudah, Brown, Henderson, Lamb.

Was Okudah, Brown, Henderson, and Chaisson

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...irst-round

If we would have drafted Wirfs and Jefferson the 4 would have been Okudah, Brown, Wirfs, and Jefferson. Like always.