Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kenny Robinson Jr.

Hes my favorite safety in this years class but I really have no idea where he is going to be drafted and can't find much info on where he is pegged. Can anybody bring some insight as to where he might go? From watching 2018 tape I would feel good about taking him in the second round.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Probably 3rd or 4th round and could maybe sneak into the back of round 2. Don't know how teams are viewing his past character concerns. I know the Jags Zoomed with him

(04-23-2020, 09:33 AM)ColoJag Wrote: Probably 3rd or 4th round and could maybe sneak into the back of round 2. Don't know how teams are viewing his past character concerns. I know the Jags Zoomed with him

Thanks for the info. If he can be had in the third then I think that would be a steal.

How about 4th?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(04-25-2020, 12:20 AM)knarnn Wrote: How about 4th?

I really really hope we nab him with one of the 4th rounders.

Cool with him in the 4th

Definitely one of the guys I'd love to add today and safety is a need.
Could be priority number 1 if not for OL help needed and options running thin but I'd happy with him. Competition for Wilson and upgrade over our depth.

I'd be good with him as well

He's intriguing as a late round pick.

I wouldn't be against him or even K'von Wallace from Clemson.