Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Draftcountdown mock draft

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 09:40 AM by iHaunting Raven.)

9.-C.J. Henderson
20.-Ezra Cleveland
42.-Kris Fulton
73.-Cam Akers

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ewwwwwww

Fulton and Akers are decent value but the rest... Meh at BEST

(04-23-2020, 09:28 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: 9.-C.J. Henderson
20.-Ezra Cleveland
42.-Kris Fulton
73.-Cam Akers

So so,

Though he has a lot of buzz in the last couple of weeks, I still think 9 is a little high for Henderson for my tastes, though part of me likes the idea of getting two CBs.
Don't know enough about Cleveland.
Akers in the 3rd is decent.

Where are the WRs?!?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-23-2020, 10:36 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 09:28 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: 9.-C.J. Henderson
20.-Ezra Cleveland
42.-Kris Fulton
73.-Cam Akers

So so,

Though he has a lot of buzz in the last couple of weeks, I still think 9 is a little high for Henderson for my tastes, though part of me likes the idea of getting two CBs.
Don't know enough about Cleveland.
Akers in the 3rd is decent.

Where are the WRs?!?

I think he put Jefferson at #21. Would have been better than Cleveland imo.

I like it except Cleveland at 20. Might as well go

Henderson
Fulton
Cleveland
Akers

I remember when that site was practically the GOAT draft website on the internet. It’s a shell of what it used to be.

9. Thomas
20. Ruiz
42. Johnson/Terrell/Gladney/Arnette/BA CB
73. Claypool/Pittman/BA WR
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(04-23-2020, 11:10 AM)PF* Wrote: 9. Thomas
20. Ruiz

I have been kicking around the idea of Ruiz at 20 the past couple of days.

We've had a good C in Meester, but we've never had a dominant guy like Pouncey, Dawson., et al.

Perhaps if we pull off the Ngakoue trade to the Raiders for 19, he could be a consideration at 19 or 20.

(04-23-2020, 11:18 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 11:10 AM)PF* Wrote: 9. Thomas
20. Ruiz

I have been kicking around the idea of Ruiz at 20 the past couple of days.

We've had a good C in Meester, but we've never had a dominant guy like Pouncey, Dawson., et al.

Perhaps if we pull off the Ngakoue trade to the Raiders for 19, he could be a consideration at 19 or 20.

I like Ruiz b/c he can play C/G...he could replace Cann at RG and function as the primary backup to Linder if he is injured. Ruiz can also take over for Linder when his contract expires.

(04-23-2020, 11:28 AM)PF* Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 11:18 AM)Bullseye Wrote: I have been kicking around the idea of Ruiz at 20 the past couple of days.

I like Ruiz b/c he can play C/G...he could replace Cann at RG and function as the primary backup to Linder if he is injured. Ruiz can also take over for Linder when his contract expires.

Absolutely right.  Gives our line an immediate upgrade at one, maybe two positions.

I think what triggered these thoughts was the talk of Dallas taking Ruiz to replace Frederick.  I started thinking about all of the great Cs the Steelers have had over the years...Mike Webster, Dermontti Dawson, Mike Pouncey, and the ones Dallas has had...Mark Stepnoski, briefly Ray Donaldson, and Travis Frederick...and I got kinda sad when I thought of our centers.

Is Center Envy a thing?

(04-23-2020, 11:35 AM)Bulls eye Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 11:28 AM)PF* Wrote: I like Ruiz b/c he can play C/G...he could replace Cann at RG and function as the primary backup to Linder if he is injured. Ruiz can also take over for Linder when his contract expires.

Absolutely right.  Gives our line an immediate upgrade at one, maybe two positions.

I think what triggered these thoughts was the talk of Dallas taking Ruiz to replace Frederick.  I started thinking about all of the great Cs the Steelers have had over the years...Mike Webster, Dermontti Dawson, Mike Pouncey, and the ones Dallas has had...Mark Stepnoski, briefly Ray Donaldson, and Travis Frederick...and I got kinda sad when I thought of our centers.

Is Center Envy a thing?

Could be. I think you are showing signs of it.

NFL Draft: Roger Goodell, general managers show off setups before virtual event

I was worried this would be shown as our draft war room. 

[Image: Table-with-one-chair-2.png]