Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
K'Lavon Chaisson - Rd1, Pick 20

This means Yan is gone. We'll likely get a fraction of his worth in a trade now. This is a terrible draft. We reached for a cornerback. We didn't get a defensive tackle that we desperately need. We didn't get any offensive help. I completely didn't understand during the off-season why they kept Caldwell. He's continuing his stupidity that has led to 6 losing in 7 seasons under him. Heck, in 6 of 7 seasons, he's had 6 wins or less. In 5 of 7 seasons, his team has won 5 games or less. Why do we keep a guy who clearly doesn't know how to build a team? We question his picks, they suck, and he still keeps his job. Absolutely unbelievable.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-23-2020, 11:20 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 11:18 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Yeah I love that about him... and his video wearing a Jags shirt.

Dude is a leader and seems to have a lot of talent. He wasn't my choice but I am ready to give him a chance, I am gonna support him.
I love the quote him being a team player and doing whatever is needed of him on defense. That is the type of guy you want on your team.

Exactly, not another Ramsey or Ngakoue

Chaisson is an acknowledgement pick that Ngakoue is gone. He is slightly bigger than Ngakoue, and likely a little better against the run.

Impressed that they said he never missed a meeting when he was injured. The kid has only been playing football for 6 yrs. He looks like a freak.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

This could be our freny/Mathis
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 11:48 PM by jvillejagsn1.)

(04-23-2020, 10:53 PM)Haterade Wrote: Couldn't we have just paid Yan?

We could have until he turned into a little b.

I think this will be a good pick. This round was basically a replacement for our disgruntled babies....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(04-23-2020, 11:22 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: This means Yan is gone.  We'll likely get a fraction of his worth in a trade now.  This is a terrible draft.  We reached for a cornerback.  We didn't get a defensive tackle that we desperately need.  We didn't get any offensive help.  I completely didn't understand during the off-season why they kept Caldwell.  He's continuing his stupidity that has led to 6 losing in 7 seasons under him.  Heck, in 6 of 7 seasons, he's had 6 wins or less.  In 5 of 7 seasons, his team has won 5 games or less.  Why do we keep a guy who clearly doesn't know how to build a team?  We question his picks, they suck, and he still keeps his job.  Absolutely unbelievable.

Still 6 more rounds to go mate. Hopefully you feel better as it progresses.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(04-23-2020, 11:22 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: This means Yan is gone.  We'll likely get a fraction of his worth in a trade now.  This is a terrible draft.  We reached for a cornerback.  We didn't get a defensive tackle that we desperately need.  We didn't get any offensive help.  I completely didn't understand during the off-season why they kept Caldwell.  He's continuing his stupidity that has led to 6 losing in 7 seasons under him.  Heck, in 6 of 7 seasons, he's had 6 wins or less.  In 5 of 7 seasons, his team has won 5 games or less.  Why do we keep a guy who clearly doesn't know how to build a team?  We question his picks, they suck, and he still keeps his job.  Absolutely unbelievable.

Yan has been gone for literally weeks man

(04-23-2020, 10:38 PM)enigma Wrote: With the 20th pick in the first round, we selected K'Lavon Chaisson from LSU.

What do you think?

If C.J. Henderson wasn't embarrassing enough, now Tony Khan picks up a piece of exotic French furniture for the yacht tied up in the river. Guess he's been socially isolating by hammering the "Kismet" torpedo juice?
Shad Khan and David Caldwell are personal friends of a close relative. Leonard, too. Gardner? How does anybody know about Minshew?

Just a couple of basehit picks. Nothing special. The bottom line is QB. If Minshew is that guy then a group of role players can make contributions.

Henderson is the other starting CB in week 1. The other guy will get after it on the other side of our stud Josh Allen.

We’ve got 10 more picks and plenty of ammo to get up in the round if we need to move up.

I guess I am the only one who is happy with both picks

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2020, 02:00 AM by knarnn.)

https://twitter.com/miaobrientv/status/1...35777?s=21

https://twitter.com/demetrius82/status/1...36736?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

WOWWWWW

CALDWELL SAID YANNICK!!!!

hahahahaha Yann gonna have to sit out or play ball it looks like. What an idiot

(04-23-2020, 11:20 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I wasn't a fan but most mocks had him going before 20.  One of the highest ceilings in the draft and he really turned it on late
Wait.... I thought you said he was Arden Key?

Listening to Doug conference and said Chaisson can play their SAM role in base downs. Interesting, seems they are at least thinking more creatively than they used to.

(04-24-2020, 08:12 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: Listening to Doug conference and said Chaisson can play their SAM role in base downs. Interesting, seems they are at least thinking more creatively than they used to.

Would be pretty nice to have a front 7 of

Allen - Bryan - Jones- Ngakoue 

Chiasson - Schobert - Jack

(04-23-2020, 10:47 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 10:44 PM)hb1148 Wrote: Great athlete. We needed some help at LB. I'm ok with it.

He's the new leo, replacing Yan. Now they really have to trade Yan.

I think they're going to go with more of a 3-4 look this year. Chaisson will probably play more as an OLB I'd guess, he seems a bit small to play on the line all the time.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(04-24-2020, 08:47 AM)hb1148 Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 10:47 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: He's the new leo, replacing Yan. Now they really have to trade Yan.

I think they're going to go with more of a 3-4 look this year. Chaisson will probably play more as an OLB I'd guess, he seems a bit small to play on the line all the time.

I’m not worried about offense as much as I’m worried about not being able to stop the run so, if they think they’ve found they guy or will find the guy to do that, then it’s all good to me.
"Life is tough; it's tougher when you're stupid." -John Wayne

(04-24-2020, 08:47 AM)hb1148 Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 10:47 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: He's the new leo, replacing Yan. Now they really have to trade Yan.

He'll be playing majority edge so doesn't really matter, same size as Yan

2 of the biggest needs are filled. I dont mind this pick at all.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA