Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Telvin Smith Arrest [was Jags release Telvin Smith]

Was one of my favorite players to watch.  When Poz retired he was never the same

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Was a very good player.

Twitter said a SWAT team was at his house again last night, or maybe earlier today, so makes sense. Hopefully he gets his life in order before he ends up dead or in jail for a long, long time.

Does not make my happy one bit. Sad story for sure.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2020, 04:12 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

I don't see it on NFL.com or ESPN so maybe fake news?

seen it on FB

It seems unthinkable, only a few short years ago he was a Pro Bowler at the peak of his powers.

Good player with a too short of a career. He seems to have lots of legal troubles. I doubt he ever plays in the NFL again.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Makes sense to me. I mean, he had a huge contract and got paid $10 million while conversely speaking, his drug dealing brother got gunned down so why wouldn't he simply just quit football and follow in the footsteps of his brother.

The loss of his brother seems to have really put a damper on his spirits, and rightfully so. Regardless of who or what his brother did or was involved in. A loss is a loss. It's a shame he couldn't rise above it all. I know it was a huge deal for him when Paul went out there with him to console and support him.

Paul really was a good guy to this team. And he was a good mentor to him in particular. It was all over his face when he was speaking for Paul during his retirement. But it's a shame. Nothing in life is more sad than a waste of talent. And he's wasting his talent. Maybe he'll turn it around someday.

For the sake of his family and himself. I sure hope he does.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

$18 Million in Career Earnings

He could have used that and future earnings to do so much for himself, his family, and others in need. I'll leave it at that.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2020, 05:29 PM by Eric1.)

https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/1...5366165505

https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...7454949378

(04-29-2020, 05:25 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/1...5366165505

https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...4444959747

Well damn.... if that's true, I now have to burn his jersey i got signed at the bills playoff game... what a shame.... *sigh*
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Where is the clown who yelled at me that "It was just weed" a few weeks ago, lol

His brother is no excuse for that. Cya later Telvin.

That 3 bucks is the kicker. He’ll never be able to recoup.

I just cant understand this. Ive met him twice at signing events and the guy i read about and the guy i spoke to just dont match in the slightest. 

By no means do i consider myself an expert but i just hope he gets some help before he cant come back, and i dont mean football. Saw it with Jimmy and that was rough. He had Keenan to help him, Telvin seems to have lost any good influences.

Guess the rumors were true

What a dumb [BLEEP]! should have stayed at football.

I don't feel bad at all, if he did something stupid he has to pay for it.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2020, 06:18 PM by Bmad4049.)

(04-29-2020, 06:16 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: What a dumb [BLEEP]! should have stayed at football.

I don't feel bad at all, if he did something stupid he has to pay for it.

Just anothernfl player thinking he is above the law. What a [BLEEP] [BLEEP]

No sympathy for stupidity