Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Telvin Smith Arrest [was Jags release Telvin Smith]

It's not very uncommon. Today is different, but anyone can look to elder couples who've been together like 4 decades. My experience, the man is usually older by like 7 or 8 years and they got together when she was in her upper teens and he in his 20's. Shoot, my own parents. I think my Dad was 23 and my Mom was like 18 when they got married. It's not that far off what was once "the norm".
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-14-2020, 11:12 AM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: It's not very uncommon. Today is different, but anyone can look to elder couples who've been together like 4 decades. My experience, the man is usually older by like 7 or 8 years and they got together when she was in her upper teens and he in his 20's. Shoot, my own parents. I think my Dad was 23 and my Mom was like 18 when they got married. It's not that far off what was once "the norm".

I get what you're saying. There's a 12 year difference between my gf and I (she's older)... but we got together as grown adults.
There's a certain time in life when the age doesn't matter as much.... But if I was say 16 and she was 28, I'm sure people would not think too fondly of her (and if the roles were reversed, I'd be in jail but I digress)
while one party (male or female, imo) is still in high school, is not the time for there to be a large age gap. I think it's silly as society we have magic numbers for when someone is "old enough" for something, 17 years and 364 days is too young for something, but add 1 day and *poof* all's well, but people in their late teens are still maturing mentally for the most part. Hell, plenty of people in their 20's are still mentally maturing (some never do lol). So for someone in their late 20's to "hook up" with someone that much younger is predatory no matter how you slice it. You know more, you've lived more and the younger person is still malleable.

For this instance.... Smith knew better, did what he did anyway, and should face the music.
He's 29.... he shouldn't be hooking up with chicks that are on the 17 year old mentality.

(05-14-2020, 02:05 AM)NH3 Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 12:23 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Thank you.

It’s not okay (at all)

But he’s not a pedophile. At least from what we’ve seen.

I agree that Telvin IS'NT an Pedophile. I also agree that it is'nt right to sexually endulge w/under age 17 year old young ladies. 

This is what I do agree/w. Very few is acknowlidging the roll of this young lady, to which at her age she also knew better. She knew as he knew that she could get him in trouble if desired. She knew that she could have something over him if it didn't go her way.

Honest Question. Why would she divulge their relationship other than entrapment?

YES, Telvin was wrong for engaging but she also was wrong and NOTHING will come of HER Wrong Doings.

Nothing.

NH3...

Just speculating but maybe it wasn't she who divulged it? Maybe her parents figured it out. We'll never know the details. Does anyone know for certain this was a 17 year old? We're assuming she was but what if she was younger? At some point it's got to be acknowledged that Smith is not very bright.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(05-14-2020, 12:16 PM)Kane Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 11:12 AM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: It's not very uncommon. Today is different, but anyone can look to elder couples who've been together like 4 decades. My experience, the man is usually older by like 7 or 8 years and they got together when she was in her upper teens and he in his 20's. Shoot, my own parents. I think my Dad was 23 and my Mom was like 18 when they got married. It's not that far off what was once "the norm".

I get what you're saying. There's a 12 year difference between my gf and I (she's older)... but we got together as grown adults.
There's a certain time in life when the age doesn't matter as much.... But if I was say 16 and she was 28, I'm sure people would not think too fondly of her (and if the roles were reversed, I'd be in jail but I digress)
while one party (male or female, imo) is still in high school, is not the time for there to be a large age gap. I think it's silly as society we have magic numbers for when someone is "old enough" for something, 17 years and 364 days is too young for something, but add 1 day and *poof* all's well, but people in their late teens are still maturing mentally for the most part. Hell, plenty of people in their 20's are still mentally maturing (some never do lol). So for someone in their late 20's to "hook up" with someone that much younger is predatory no matter how you slice it. You know more, you've lived more and the younger person is still malleable.

For this instance.... Smith knew better, did what he did anyway, and should face the music.
He's 29.... he shouldn't be hooking up with chicks that are on the 17 year old mentality.

No, I agree. He def should not be preying on young girls and no one should. Even when I was in H.S., if I thought a girl a year or so younger than me was too young in the mind, I would pass cause I never liked guys who manipulate young girls. Btw, u woulda been the man in HS, having a 28 yr old GF.. Lol. Crazy how that works.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(05-14-2020, 10:15 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 09:36 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Since we're going all technical terms and [BLEEP]. He's an Ephebophile. And I still hope his [BLEEP] gets shanked.

I think you’re overreacting. Like, a lot.
If some punk [BLEEP] late 20 year old banging your 14-17 daughter is cool with you, good on ya. I'm not good with a grown man taking advantage of little girls. Pardon me.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-14-2020, 12:57 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 02:05 AM)NH3 Wrote: I agree that Telvin IS'NT an Pedophile. I also agree that it is'nt right to sexually endulge w/under age 17 year old young ladies. 

This is what I do agree/w. Very few is acknowlidging the roll of this young lady, to which at her age she also knew better. She knew as he knew that she could get him in trouble if desired. She knew that she could have something over him if it didn't go her way.

Honest Question. Why would she divulge their relationship other than entrapment?

YES, Telvin was wrong for engaging but she also was wrong and NOTHING will come of HER Wrong Doings.

Nothing.

NH3...

Just speculating but maybe it wasn't she who divulged it? Maybe her parents figured it out. We'll never know the details. Does anyone know for certain this was a 17 year old? We're assuming she was but what if she was younger? At some point it's got to be acknowledged that Smith is not very bright.

You definately are "Speculating" and you have missed some of this story. It was reported earlier that SHE made the initial decision to divulge their relationship. It was also reported that SHE is 17 years old to which was confirmed by a co-worker. And the fact that most are"Speculating" that she's younger only proves the point that the same that's speculating wants to label him as an pedifile.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(05-15-2020, 07:22 AM)NH3 Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 12:57 PM)hb1148 Wrote: Just speculating but maybe it wasn't she who divulged it? Maybe her parents figured it out. We'll never know the details. Does anyone know for certain this was a 17 year old? We're assuming she was but what if she was younger? At some point it's got to be acknowledged that Smith is not very bright.

You definately are "Speculating" and you have missed some of this story. It was reported earlier that SHE made the initial decision to divulge their relationship. It was also reported that SHE is 17 years old to which was confirmed by a co-worker. And the fact that most are"Speculating" that she's younger only proves the point that the same that's speculating wants to label him as an pedifile.

NH3...

Source? I saw this: https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-nfl-te...tor-report which says "allegedly". So we're all just speculating. Personally it sounds like he may not be a pedophile but it definitely sounds like he's an idiot and a soon to be felon.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.