Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Telvin Smith Arrest [was Jags release Telvin Smith]

Footage from Telvin Smith’s Ring Doorbell:

[Image: 110405-F-JA180-002.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What a piece of [BLEEP].. Dude can rot for all I care..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2020, 06:39 PM by Jags.)

(04-29-2020, 06:23 PM)Brindle91 Wrote: Footage from Telvin Smith’s Ring Doorbell:

[Image: 110405-F-JA180-002.jpg]
I heard it was more of a Waco thing

(04-29-2020, 06:36 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: What a piece of [BLEEP].. Dude can rot for all I care..

Agreed

Kinda gives new meaning to his favorite quote "It's all love. Do ya feel me? "

Have no time for freak [BLEEP] pedophiles. I hope it's not true. That would mean there is no kid out there traumatized. Sounds as if it is though.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

1 too many concussions

[Image: E9628813-7377-4243-BD09-52-AFB5-CA43-B8.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2020, 08:08 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

(04-29-2020, 07:20 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Kinda gives new meaning to his favorite quote "It's all love. Do ya feel me? "

Have no time for freak [BLEEP] pedophiles. I hope it's not true. That would mean there is no kid out there traumatized. Sounds as if it is though.

I would never make excuses for that kind of behavior.. but there’s a distinct difference between fooling around with a grown looking woman and finding out she was lying about her age, or just being straight up attracted to little kids. I’m willing to bet Telvin was probably using drugs and being an idiot.. but I don’t really think he was messing with little kids.. who knows. Terrible
News either way. And still highly illegal and wrong. But there a difference

(04-29-2020, 08:07 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 07:20 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Kinda gives new meaning to his favorite quote "It's all love. Do ya feel me? "

I would never make excuses for that kind of behavior.. but there’s a distinct difference between fooling around with a grown looking woman and finding out she was lying about her age, or just being straight up attracted to little kids. I’m willing to bet Telvin was probably using drugs and being an idiot.. but I don’t really think he was messing with little kids.. who knows. Terrible
I’m willing to bet SWAT doesn’t come out for innocent people.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2020, 08:16 PM by jaguarmvp.)

Why did Telivin Smith love Walmart?

Cause young girls pants were half off...ohhhhhhhh /jk

I hope it was a case that he didn't know or she lied about her age vs a R Kelly situation.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(04-29-2020, 08:11 PM)Jags Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 08:07 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I would never make excuses for that kind of behavior.. but there’s a distinct difference between fooling around with a grown looking woman and finding out she was lying about her age, or just being straight up attracted to little kids. I’m willing to bet Telvin was probably using drugs and being an idiot.. but I don’t really think he was messing with little kids.. who knows. Terrible
I’m willing to bet SWAT doesn’t come out for innocent people.
Yeah, because they always get it right... ppl never learn.

(04-29-2020, 08:28 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 08:11 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m willing to bet SWAT doesn’t come out for innocent people.
Yeah, because they always get it right... ppl never learn.

Wow.  Whatever man.  I guess we’ll just have to see how it pans out.  But one of us isn’t going to be surprised if he turns out to be guilty guilty.  Keep chasing those rainbows.

He did it all for the nookie

Apparently the girl was 17 and she lied about her age.. Obviously he has to be smarter than that, but for this to ruin him is ridiculous .. sounds like her or her parents are after his money

when this story first came out before last season i looked into this and learned a lot about this subject. One of the main things that i took was the way our legal system handles these types of cases. They do not release anything publicly or move forward with any sort of legal proceedings until the investigation has basically finished in an effort to protect all parties involved, including the defense encase they are found innocent(because of how much these sort of cases can impact public view even if they are not found guilty.). Also in cases involving minors, they tend to handle the release of names, and any other personal details, very carefully.

So, i sort of took the long time with no addition info as a good thing and thought that maybe things would blow over and maybe telvin was innocent. But, knowing what i have learned about about how the system handles these things, and seeing what has unfolded today, it doesn't look good for him. I cant help but think that the investigation has probably yielded pretty damning evidence against him for them to take the actions that they have today.

This is just leaving me confused. This guy's life turned 180 in a matter of a few years after his brother's death. And it kept getting worse and worse each year. Just sad.

Yeah, there's a difference, but they're equally inexcusable.  Any adult can spot when someone is under 18 just by talking to them for a little while, figure out that they haven't been around, even if they look older.

Either way it's an adult taking advantage of someone who lacks the experience to defend their body and their heart. Most people instinctively back off when they realize someone they're talking to is vulnerable like this.  Watch out for them, but back off.  But sick people move in for the kill.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-29-2020, 08:56 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Apparently the girl was 17 and she lied about her age.. Obviously he has to be smarter than that, but for this to ruin him is ridiculous .. sounds like her or her parents are after his money

Sounds about right. Most likely he is going to have to settle out of court and the charges will be dropped.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

I agree, we need some context. If they're 17 and they lied, or had fake ID, one thing. If he is legit touching kids and seeking kids, completely different and he deserves the worst done to him, prison is too lax of a punishment.

I am a due process kinda guy, but this doesn't look good at all for Smith regardless. FL is stupid strict when it comes to statutory rape. Even if they are 16/17, doesn't matter if she lied, even if she has a fake ID that says shes 18, 21, or older... You are going to prison, consensual or not, and she walks free. #equality!! I've heard rumblings there were also drug charges?? 

Crazy crazy stuff.

(04-29-2020, 11:05 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 08:07 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I would never make excuses for that kind of behavior.. but there’s a distinct difference between fooling around with a grown looking woman and finding out she was lying about her age, or just being straight up attracted to little kids. I’m willing to bet Telvin was probably using drugs and being an idiot.. but I don’t really think he was messing with little kids.. who knows. Terrible

Yeah, there's a difference, but they're equally inexcusable.  Any adult can spot when someone is under 18 just by talking to them for a little while, figure out that they haven't been around, even if they look older.

Either way it's an adult taking advantage of someone who lacks the experience to defend their body and their heart. Most people instinctively back off when they realize someone they're talking to is vulnerable like this.  Watch out for them, but back off.  But sick people move in for the kill.

Seriously? This is not an accurate statement. Not everyone is as perceptive and you would think and a lot of young girls who catch the eye of an older guy are absolutely going to lie about their age and quite convincingly. 

As for taking advantage of someone..... I've seen young women work a guy just as hard as I've seen men work women. They are not all innocent.

It's very unfortunate to see him going through this. People has an tendacy to judge negatively while the reality is that Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong. Time Will Tell the ongoing outcome w/respect to his status.

NH3...
"AZANE"