Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Telvin Smith Arrest [was Jags release Telvin Smith]

(04-30-2020, 10:19 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I'm sure the seized his computer as well, which could be quite interesting.

I hope he wasn't frequenting this message board.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I’m still confused by the title of the thread. Was he released? I thought he was retired?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(04-30-2020, 01:55 PM)knarnn Wrote: I’m still confused by the title of the thread. Was he released? I thought he was retired?

I don't think he officially retired. He was put on the retired/reserve list since he stepped away. We still retained his rights should he ever come back to football.

Now we don't. We've released him and if he were to ever come back to the NFL he is free to sign with any team that welcomes pedo's set to start a season with a minimum 4 game suspension.

He’s 27 and has/had money and an athlete. . Judging by the house, he still has money. He should not have to resort to a minor. That should never be acceptable. For those suggesting looks wise could pass for 18+... I get your point, but if I was younger and I wasn’t sure, I’ll be damned if I would put myself in that situation and take her word for it. . I’d be checking her ID. She has a problem with it, then move on.

(04-30-2020, 02:07 PM)Jags Wrote: He’s 27 and has/had money and an athlete. .  Judging by the house, he still has money.  He should not have to resort to a minor.  That should never be acceptable.   For those suggesting looks wise could pass for 18+...   I get your point, but if I was younger and I wasn’t sure, I’ll be damned if I would put myself in that situation and take her word for it. .  I’d be checking her ID.  She has a problem with it, then move on.

People that are like "oh she could pass for 18" weird me out.
Like.... I see 14 year olds nowadays that could pass for 18. Something in the water. Antibiotics in the chicken... I dunno.

Point is... it isn't the point what they could pass for on looks.
A 27 year old grown man should know better.  If you need to check an ID, they are too young for you.

He nasty....

(04-30-2020, 02:09 PM)Kane Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 02:07 PM)Jags Wrote: He’s 27 and has/had money and an athlete. .  Judging by the house, he still has money.  He should not have to resort to a minor.  That should never be acceptable.   For those suggesting looks wise could pass for 18+...   I get your point, but if I was younger and I wasn’t sure, I’ll be damned if I would put myself in that situation and take her word for it. .  I’d be checking her ID.  She has a problem with it, then move on.

People that are like "oh she could pass for 18" weird me out.
Like.... I see 14 year olds nowadays that could pass for 18. Something in the water. Antibiotics in the chicken... I dunno.

Point is... it isn't the point what they could pass for on looks.
A 27 year old grown man should know better.  If you need to check an ID, they are too young for you.

He nasty....
Oh I agree.  I’m just trying to point out that even if she looked of aged it still shouldn’t be a mystery and he shouldn’t be pursuing it.  Bottom line, sickos will be sickos.  

And you’re right.  Whatever is going on children are “growing up” a lot faster these days.

If true, he's [BLEEP]. I hope he gets shanked in jail
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(04-30-2020, 03:00 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: If true, he's [BLEEP]. I hope he gets shanked in jail

He may get "shanked" in prison (aka "turned out") which is where he may end up if what I have read is true.

Allegedly he gave her money and told her not to tell anyone because "he could go to jail" so he knew she was underage.  The guy is an idiot and deserves whatever he has coming to him.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(04-30-2020, 12:20 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 10:47 AM)rufftime Wrote: The legal system will go to work.  I don’t believe they would move to arrest a high profile person without high confidence there would be a guilty verdict.  

It also is a pretty borderline charge if the girl was 17 at the time.  I am curious if there is more to this story.  Is he potentially guilty of something more serious or perhaps the girls family has some influence here.

He will end up settling out of court. Going to cost him but he will get past it.

He's facing criminal charges, no? However this may be settled, it will most definitely be in court, unless all of the charges are suddenly dropped.

(04-30-2020, 04:19 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 12:20 PM)Dimson Wrote: He will end up settling out of court. Going to cost him but he will get past it.

He's facing criminal charges, no? However this may be settled, it will most definitely be in court, unless all of the charges are suddenly dropped.

If he settles and pays the girl, she may become "forgetful" or unwilling to testify which would certainly impact the case against him.  Although apparently there is at least one witness to her telling him that she was only 17.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2020, 04:47 PM by Protozoa.)

If hes paying her before hand I'd be surprised if this is the only girl.

Could be possible that other players are involved.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

As I understand the law, and I could be wrong about this he is facing criminal charges so there is no "settling out of court".  He has been charged with a crime rather than being sued.  I assume the allegation that she told him she was under age and the fact that he told her "he could go to jail for this" is documented evidence, otherwise it wouldn't be in the arrest report.

The evidence (as reported) isn't good for him and my thinking is that his only hope is to plea down to a lesser charge.  Either way I think he's going to serve some time.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(04-30-2020, 04:29 PM)Protozoa Wrote: If hes paying her before hand I'd be surprised if this is the only girl.

Could be possible that other players are involved.

If he's paying her before hand then the girl is guilty of prostitution.

However, from what I read (as reported) he gave her money after the initial encounter which she tried to refuse and it makes it look like he was trying to "cover his tracks".

As it has been reported the guy is scum and needs to be put away for a long time.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2020, 05:45 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(04-30-2020, 01:15 PM)PF* Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 10:19 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I'm sure the seized his computer as well, which could be quite interesting.

I hope he wasn't frequenting this message board.

HA !!  That would be hilarious if he went by the username TMD.  Then we could fully understand why his life went downhill upon being banned by the Mods here.  

He'd probably rather have it be found that he was looking at naked teens rather than posting on this board ..... Sad

Not sure I understand or am comfortable with some of the “jokes”
I assume theyre presented by those without kids and/or morals.

(04-30-2020, 06:15 PM)Jags Wrote: Not sure I understand or am comfortable with some of the “jokes”

People deal with stuff in different ways that may seem tasteless but are harmless. And some are actual freaks. It's hard to tell sometimes.

(04-30-2020, 07:41 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 06:15 PM)Jags Wrote: Not sure I understand or am comfortable with some of the “jokes”

People deal with stuff in different ways that may seem tasteless but are harmless. And some are actual freaks. It's hard to tell sometimes.
From what I’m told, I deal with stuff in unconventional ways and am considered a freak. Maybe not in all manners. But, let’s just say I have a twisted or warped sense of humor.  But all in all, I’m a “normal” guy. Perhaps it’s that I’m a father, but the “coming in a little behind” jokes just doesn’t do it for me.  It’s tasteless and uncalled for.

(04-30-2020, 05:00 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: As I understand the law, and I could be wrong about this he is facing criminal charges so there is no "settling out of court".  He has been charged with a crime rather than being sued.  I assume the allegation that she told him she was under age and the fact that he told her "he could go to jail for this" is documented evidence, otherwise it wouldn't be in the arrest report.

The evidence (as reported) isn't good for him and my thinking is that his only hope is to plea down to a lesser charge.  Either way I think he's going to serve some time.
That would be true for you and me - but we all know that there are different rules for the wealthy. He can "settle with her" (pay her off with life altering money) and all of a sudden, there's an uncooperative witness who isn't willing to testify, making a trial much more difficult for the prosecution. Of course if the girl has cooperated to this point, hopefully she sees it through.

(04-30-2020, 09:05 PM)Jags Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 07:41 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: People deal with stuff in different ways that may seem tasteless but are harmless. And some are actual freaks. It's hard to tell sometimes.
From what I’m told, I deal with stuff in unconventional ways and am considered a freak. Maybe not in all manners. But, let’s just say I have a twisted or warped sense of humor.  But all in all, I’m a “normal” guy. Perhaps it’s that I’m a father, but the “coming in a little behind” jokes just doesn’t do it for me.  It’s tasteless and uncalled for.

I don't disagree.