Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags post 2020 draft record predictions?

(05-21-2020, 11:49 AM)hb1148 Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 10:06 AM)Dimson Wrote: Unless we get a first round pick, Yan isn't going anywhere.

Oh they won't just cut him sure. Doesn't mean he's playing. I suspect he'll sit out but if he doesn't, he'll probably suffer a mysterious injury at some point in camp.

Outside of Ramsey, when have players done this?
I don't think it's happened often, if at all really.

I don't suspect it happens with Yan.

And why would he sit? He loses millions, doesn't accrue a season, and can be tagged again.
His best bet is to play, earn his check, and walk next year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-21-2020, 12:16 PM)Kane Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 11:49 AM)hb1148 Wrote: Oh they won't just cut him sure. Doesn't mean he's playing. I suspect he'll sit out but if he doesn't, he'll probably suffer a mysterious injury at some point in camp.

And why would he sit? He loses millions, doesn't accrue a season, and can be tagged again.

Agreed on the bold text. Despite the twitter tantrums, I'd be surprised if he doesn't do the right thing when the time comes.

(05-21-2020, 11:49 AM)hb1148 Wrote: Oh they won't just cut him sure. Doesn't mean he's playing. I suspect he'll sit out but if he doesn't, he'll probably suffer a mysterious injury at some point in camp.

Le'Veon Bell

Personally though, I don't think Yan will sit.  He doesn't have enough demand for him around the league

(05-21-2020, 12:36 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 12:16 PM)Kane Wrote: Outside of Ramsey, when have players done this?

Le'Veon Bell

Personally though, I don't think Yan will sit.  He doesn't have enough demand for him around the league

Bell sat out. He didn't show up, after they tagged him a 2nd time.

Ramsey faked an injury after showing up in a Brinks truck, getting into a tissy with coach and management and then requesting a trade... When has a player ever done that, specifically the faking an injury part.

Wishful thinking. If he were doing what was logical he wouldn't be in this situation to begin with. He's not going to suddenly change his mind regarding the club and if he sits due to injury he'll still get his check, get his accrued season and get to walk next year if the Jags don't re-tag him. On the other hand, if he had a change of heart and decided to re-sign with the Jags, don't you think he would have done that by now? 

We'll see what happens but personally I think he's planning to follow in Ramsey's footsteps.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-21-2020, 03:55 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 12:16 PM)Kane Wrote: Outside of Ramsey, when have players done this?

if he tries to fake an injury i don't see the team paying him and could get into a ton of trouble, especially after the Ramsey situation.  It would be to obvious and the team doctors would have to find something 
Wishful thinking. If he were doing what was logical he wouldn't be in this situation to begin with. He's not going to suddenly change his mind regarding the club and if he sits due to injury he'll still get his check, get his accrued season and get to walk next year if the Jags don't re-tag him. On the other hand, if he had a change of heart and decided to re-sign with the Jags, don't you think he would have done that by now? 

We'll see what happens but personally I think he's planning to follow in Ramsey's footsteps.