Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Rivers, Brady will start '20 season making history

Rivers, Brady will start '20 season making history

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...ng-history

The 38-year-old Philip Rivers and the 42-year-old Tom Brady are expected to become the fifth and sixth quarterbacks in NFL history to start for new teams after having previously won 100-plus starts for ano

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2020, 05:26 AM by Brodesb3.)

How can Brady at 42 do this for the Buccs with old Gronk the only real target/protection...

https://www.sportsbetting3.com/nfl/nfl-betting#futures

Ranked 5th for superbowl, only behind 49ers in NFC?!

(08-31-2020, 05:26 AM)Brodesb3 Wrote: How can Brady at 42 do this for the Buccs with old Gronk the only real target/protection...

Ummm Mike Evans and Chris Godwin are pretty damn good...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-31-2020, 03:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-31-2020, 05:26 AM)Brodesb3 Wrote: How can Brady at 42 do this for the Buccs with old Gronk the only real target/protection...

Ummm Mike Evans and Chris Godwin are pretty damn good...

Yeah and Brate and Howard are solid TEs.
And they just added a power RB that probably has more success with a guy like Brady making defenses back off the line.

I mean... should they be favored THAT much? Probably not.
But TB has a solid squad there. If it weren't from ol crab legs throwing like 50 INTs last season, they probably make the playoffs.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 01:44 AM by Passepartout.)

Very much a rarity in the NFL these days. As old faces for new places!
Ready for April Showers, Easter, Spring Fever!

(09-04-2020, 01:44 AM)Passepartout Wrote: Very much a rarity in the NFL these days. As old faces for new places!

I just can't see Brady or Rivers carrying these teams. Place holders?? I don't know. Can their arms take them to 16 games?
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

(09-03-2020, 12:30 PM)Kane Wrote:
(08-31-2020, 03:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Ummm Mike Evans and Chris Godwin are pretty damn good...

Yeah and Brate and Howard are solid TEs.
And they just added a power RB that probably has more success with a guy like Brady making defenses back off the line.

I mean... should they be favored THAT much? Probably not.
But TB has a solid squad there. If it weren't from ol crab legs throwing like 50 INTs last season, they probably make the playoffs.

BOY what was I thinking?! lmao

Bucs didn't look great at all.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2020, 04:29 PM by NewJagsCity.)

Their O line is a special kind of awful. Explains some of why Winston was running for his life most of the year and might have had more than just a little to do with those 30 ints. Brady may not last the season, hes not used to getting knocked around.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I'm not sure if it's rain that we are getting or the Tampa tears being blown this way by the wind.  They looked awful yesterday.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2020, 08:13 PM by p_rushing.)

(09-14-2020, 04:28 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Their O line is a special kind of awful. Explains some of why Winston was running for his life most of the year and might have had more than just a little to do with those 30 ints. Brady may not last the season, hes not used to getting knocked around.
We also saw he wasn't the one paying the refs, must have been Belichick or Kraft

Going to be hard to win a division against real competition without the refs helping
Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(09-14-2020, 08:12 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 04:28 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Their O line is a special kind of awful. Explains some of why Winston was running for his life most of the year and might have had more than just a little to do with those 30 ints.  Brady may not last the season, hes not used to getting knocked around.
We also saw he wasn't the one paying the refs, must have been Belichick or Kraft

Going to be hard to win a division against real competition without the refs helping

Tom went off on the refs a couple of times over calls that went against the Bucs. He felt betrayed and hurt.

(09-15-2020, 06:46 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 08:12 PM)p_rushing Wrote: We also saw he wasn't the one paying the refs, must have been Belichick or Kraft

Tom went off on the refs a couple of times over calls that went against the Bucs. He felt betrayed and hurt.

I have good friends of mine who are die hard life long Bucs fans, so I always kind of cheer for them to do well... But seeing Brady throwing those hissy fits and losing was pure enjoyment from me.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2020, 04:25 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

They both played like [BLEEP].

They both played like [BLEEP]. The era of the pure pocket passer is over

(09-18-2020, 04:25 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: They both played like [BLEEP].

They both played like [BLEEP]. The era of the pure pocket passer is over
Rivers was fine, but he made his few mistakes which he normally does. Without those mistakes and better coaching decisions, that game is really close.