Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trey Lance

What do we think of him then?

The way he takes off and runs with the ball just makes me think of Blake, but he’s being talked about as one of the top three QBs in the 21 draft and the next big thing to come out of NDSU.

Probably too soon to pass judgement, but the Bison will probably be dominant again, so he’s probably expected to have another strong year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I could see him going top3 next year.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(05-17-2020, 04:47 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: I could see him going top3 next year.

Looks like Tarzan... but will he play like Jane against the big boys?
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(05-17-2020, 04:47 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: I could see him going top3 next year.

Perhaps ahead of Fields?

With the dominance of NDSU in their division, he’s almost guaranteed to have another impressive season and he looks the part. 

It’s still hard to imagine him as the number one pick, but if he excels and Fields has a down year, it’s not impossible.

The other question is whether he wants to enter the 21 draft, because I think I’m right in saying he could opt to stay in college for another year. If he wants to be the top QB picked, maybe best to avoid the year Lawrence is drafted!

In watching his highlight reel, it appears that he stares down his primary receiver prior to the pass and when he runs, he really doesn't have any juke to him which won't work in the NFL

HARD PASS ON THIS DUDE

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-27-2020, 07:54 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: In watching his highlight reel, it appears that he stares down his primary receiver prior to the pass and when he runs, he really doesn't have any juke to him which won't work in the NFL

HARD PASS ON THIS DUDE

So, in other words, EJ Manual?
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt