Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chark 2020 prediction

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2020, 01:27 AM by JagFanatic24.)

(06-05-2020, 05:37 PM)Newton Wrote: I think we are going to see something special out of chark this year. He is entering year 3, took a huge leap, and, frankly, has a ton of talent.

Me too.

It doesn’t get talked about too much but Chark has really soft hands too. Both him and Westbrook catch the passes they are supposed to.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Chark is on a different level then Westbrook. Dede dropped quite a few last year that should of been caught.

Chark, conley I'd say were the best last year.

Westbrook and Cole were about the same. Minshew throws a very catchable ball I see a hige improvement on all the wideouts and TEs this year.

(06-06-2020, 12:00 AM)icey14 Wrote: Chark is on a different level then Westbrook.  Dede dropped quite a few last year that should of been caught.

Chark, conley I'd say were the best last year.

Westbrook and Cole were about the same.  Minshew throws a very catchable ball I see a hige improvement on all the wideouts and TEs this year.

Odd perception here ^ that seems to be the case from most fans for some reason.

Conley had 90 targets last year

Westbrook had 101

Conley dropped 7 catchable balls.

Westbrook dropped 3.  (4 depending on which source you agree with more)

Conley caught 52% of his targets.

Westbrook caught 65% of his. 

Conley averaged 48 yards per game. 

Westbrook averaged 44

Conley had 252 yards of YAC.

Westbrook had 317.  

Conley ended with 775 yards and 5 TDs.

Westbrook ended on 660 yds and 3 TDs. 

The thing people seem to be missing is just how differently DeFilippo used these two receivers last year. 
Did you know that Westbrook spent a significant portion of his time last season running routes that were originally intended for the F (move) tight end? 

With O"Shauhgnessy and Oliver sidelined - Westbrook was the guy that knew of could readily take on those routes in Flip's offense and was relegated to this odd fit for lots of snaps in several games. 

We should be hoping that Gruden sees Westbrook's skillset and has plans to utilize more than his ability to get open in traffic and tke a hit. His speed is an heretofore underutilized weapon. 

This perception that Westbrook took some step backward last year is off base. He dropped a few balls. Not a big deal. 
He's entrenched in the top four receivers and should have a package of plays in Gruden's playbook designed to slash defenses with chunk yardage plays. 

Personally, I think he'd be great running deep from the Z receiver position out of play action the way Desean Jackson did for Gruden years ago.

Laviska is going to hurt Fournette more than Chark. All of those manufactured ez mode flares to Fournette for 6 yards will be 11 or 12 when they're going to Shenault.