Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
GOP convention in Jacksonville is ‘tentatively’ a done deal

(07-23-2020, 06:01 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I think he's canceling because of the optics. He needed to do this sooner.

I agree.  The liberal media has already been hammering the decision to move it here to Jacksonville.  What is sad is the need to do it for "optics" rather than it being practical.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2020, 06:39 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(07-23-2020, 05:45 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 05:33 PM)JackCity Wrote: Hahahahahahaha

Seriously, what could you possibly find so funny about that? Please expound.

Clown shoes gets off on watching small businesses struggle, even though he probably washes dishes for one of them when he isn't collecting more money on unemployment.

(07-23-2020, 06:37 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 06:01 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I think he's canceling because of the optics. He needed to do this sooner.

I agree.  The liberal media has already been hammering the decision to move it here to Jacksonville.  What is sad is the need to do it for "optics" rather than it being practical.

New campaign manager. Trump showing more "empathy" since removing Brad Parscle.  Just going with the flow until Biden is forced to come out of his basement to show the country what they might be getting

(07-23-2020, 06:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 05:45 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Seriously, what could you possibly find so funny about that? Please expound.

Clown shoes gets off on watching small businesses struggle, even though he probably washes dishes for one of them when he isn't collecting more money on unemployment.

Ummm...  I could be wrong about this, but I do believe that JackCity is not even a U.S. citizen rather he's one of our U.K. friends from across the pond.  There is no way that he is collecting unemployment here.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Welp Drudge Report says the Jacksonville portion is cancelled we lose again
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(07-23-2020, 06:40 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 06:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Clown shoes gets off on watching small businesses struggle, even though he probably washes dishes for one of them when he isn't collecting more money on unemployment.

Ummm...  I could be wrong about this, but I do believe that JackCity is not even a U.S. citizen rather he's one of our U.K. friends from across the pond.  There is no way that he is collecting unemployment here.

If cats can get ballots. JackCity can get US unemployment.

(07-23-2020, 06:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Clown shoes gets off on watching small businesses struggle, even though he probably washes dishes for one of them when he isn't collecting more money on unemployment.

He will appreciate you thinking he's British.

Certainly didn't help when the sheriff came out and stated that he doesn't believe his team can protect the event.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Too bad, we wont get the Antifa renovation of the East Side...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm pretty sure he's from the Irish Republic...
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-23-2020, 07:10 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 06:40 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Ummm...  I could be wrong about this, but I do believe that JackCity is not even a U.S. citizen rather he's one of our U.K. friends from across the pond.  There is no way that he is collecting unemployment here.

He will appreciate you thinking he's British.

Isn’t he Irish?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(07-11-2020, 08:25 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: It's surprising to me that the Trump campaign doesn't seem to realize that having big rallies right now makes most of the potential voters recoil in horror.   It's just not a good look right now.

The hotter ones still show up

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2...ey-773.jpg]

For Tulsa, that's pretty good.