Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Seattle has fallen.....

(06-11-2020, 03:48 PM)JagJohn Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 02:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Their list reads like it was written by a bunch of hormonal teenagers. 

Give 24 hours notice to all those who want to leave and then move in with overwhelming force.

Yeah, that list is pretty ridiculous.

No, not at all ... I support every demand. We also just found the location to release all the violent offenders, and death row inmates in the prisons all over the US. It would be much better for them to be reformed instead of in prison. Thank you Seattle, first bus load will arrive next week..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-11-2020, 03:56 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 03:48 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Yeah, that list is pretty ridiculous.

No, not at all ... I support every demand. We also just found the location to release all the violent offenders, and death row inmates in the prisons all over the US. It would be much better for them to be reformed instead of in prison. Thank you Seattle, first bus load will arrive next week..

Haha fair enough. It does sound like they are basically aiming for all police to be in prison and everyone in prison to be released. I can't see anything that could possibly go wrong with that.

New video from inside the CHAZ.

https://youtu.be/tMzk89bYjiQ

(06-11-2020, 03:48 PM)JagJohn Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 02:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Their list reads like it was written by a bunch of hormonal teenagers. 

Give 24 hours notice to all those who want to leave and then move in with overwhelming force.

Yeah, that list is pretty ridiculous.

The driving intentions of the BLM movement on display for all to see. No cops, no law, no government, no country.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

That list is pretty funny.  Somehow, I don't feel real threatened by these people.  It would be amusing to just let it continue.

(06-11-2020, 04:13 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

That list is pretty funny.  Somehow, I don't feel real threatened by these people.  It would be amusing to just let it continue.

At some point, they'll run out of pot.

(06-11-2020, 02:00 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 12:59 PM)wrong_box Wrote: ok so surround their "area" with national gaurd or should I say ENOUGH national gaurd to hold them in their area and choke them off...Allow no one inside and only people  wanting out of that area to come out an arrest them IF they are part of the occupying force such as people who live in the area or business owners...eventually they will get hungry and run out of supplies...Cut the power off to that area too...cut the water off, and internet off...Eventually their phones would go dead, have no food or water or supplies to keep on...Then when they give up arrest them and give them long sentences...allow people with medical needs out as well

There is a huge problem with that.  These thugs are forcefully demanding people that actually live there show ID to "prove" that they belong there.  They are extorting money from businesses for "protection".

Isn't it odd that the only major news outlet reporting any of this is FOX News?  I scanned CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC with not a word or headline about this.

I think it's time for the National Guard to move in and take the area back by force using any means necessary.  Make an example out of these idiots.

In what world are the participants not held for treason?

Pop a few domes from a thousand yards and they will scatter like roaches when the lights come on.

...and people called me crazy as I amassed my weapons cache and ammunition. Not in my neighbor hood Jack.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2020, 04:27 PM by mikesez.)

(06-11-2020, 12:42 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 07:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It's a tough move politically for Trump,  but I am also in the camp of letting it go on. If anything, it is a wakeup call for constituents who supported these lesders.

Side note: can anyone appreciate the irony of them building a wall?

Trump tweeted about it so the news will have to start reporting about it now, but I'm sure it will be about how great it is.

Seattle is one of the most liberal run cities and yet it still isn't good enough? Who are the racists? The left runs everything there and yet racism is still so alive that they have to protest and take over a city. If the left has control and is able to do whatever they want, why haven't they stopped racism? Maybe they need to look at what is different, but that would force them to look at themselves and realize they are the problem and the racist. The left also has proven in every big city where they control everything that their policies are a failure. They run the cities who control the cops and implement the policies the police follow.

When is someone going to ask the left that question? Why haven't they fixed racism when they run all the big cities?

Indeed racism is not nearly as big of an issue in the Pacific Northwest.
The national protests have created an opportunity for these folks in Seattle to stake their claim.
But their issue is gentrification, housing policy, rent control, Not really racism as much. If you can stomach to read their little manifesto, you will see that clearly.
Housing policy is all out of whack all over the West coast.
Taking over police stations and writing manifestos won't fix it, but it is a legitimate issue.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2020, 04:31 PM by jj82284.)

(06-11-2020, 04:13 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

U have thugs walking around with guns extorting businesses.  This could get bad.

(06-11-2020, 04:25 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 12:42 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Trump tweeted about it so the news will have to start reporting about it now, but I'm sure it will be about how great it is.

Seattle is one of the most liberal run cities and yet it still isn't good enough? Who are the racists? The left runs everything there and yet racism is still so alive that they have to protest and take over a city. If the left has control and is able to do whatever they want, why haven't they stopped racism? Maybe they need to look at what is different, but that would force them to look at themselves and realize they are the problem and the racist. The left also has proven in every big city where they control everything that their policies are a failure. They run the cities who control the cops and implement the policies the police follow.

When is someone going to ask the left that question? Why haven't they fixed racism when they run all the big cities?

The national protests have created an opportunity for these folks in Seattle to stake their claim.
But their issue is gentrification, housing policy, rent control, Not really racism as much. If you can stomach to read their little manifesto, you will see that clearly.
Taking over police stations and writing manifestos won't fix it, but it is a legitimate issue.

The state creates a problem
People get mad
People demand the state creates a bigger problem
Rinse & repeat

These punks haven't seen combat. They cannot comprehend the level of carnage they will be facing.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(06-11-2020, 04:25 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 12:42 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Trump tweeted about it so the news will have to start reporting about it now, but I'm sure it will be about how great it is.

Again though, who caused all of these issues? Who has run the cities into the ground and caused all of this? It can't be outside forces every time.

(06-11-2020, 04:30 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 04:25 PM)mikesez Wrote: Indeed racism is not nearly as big of an issue in the Pacific Northwest.

The state creates a problem
People get mad
People demand the state creates a bigger problem
Rinse & repeat

Relaxing zoning laws would be the better solution. 
But
1) that's historically not the federal government's role
2) that would change the character of these neighborhoods they're trying to preserve even more.

In short, as Floridians, this is not our circus, not our monkeys, and there is not much to learn by example here. We don't have these problems in Florida.

(06-11-2020, 04:40 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 04:25 PM)mikesez Wrote: Indeed racism is not nearly as big of an issue in the Pacific Northwest.

Again though, who caused all of these issues? Who has run the cities into the ground and caused all of this? It can't be outside forces every time.

Different cities have different problems.  Seattle is actually doing extremely well by some measures. Even now.  It's not "run into the ground" by any stretch. You seem to want to score a point on behalf of a national party by discussing a local issue.  Local issues and national issues are totally different.  You can have a typically Republican attitude about one and a typically Democrat attitude about the other.

(06-11-2020, 04:22 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Pop a few domes  from a thousand yards and they will scatter like roaches when the lights come on.

...and people called me crazy as I amassed my weapons cache and ammunition. Not in my neighbor hood Jack.

They haven't even tried rubber bullets yet.
No need to go all the way to rifle rounds from here.

(06-11-2020, 04:46 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 04:40 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Again though, who caused all of these issues? Who has run the cities into the ground and caused all of this? It can't be outside forces every time.

Different cities have different problems.  Seattle is actually doing extremely well by some measures. Even now.  It's not "run into the ground" by any stretch. You seem to want to score a point on behalf of a national party by discussing a local issue.  Local issues and national issues are totally different.  You can have a typically Republican attitude about one and a typically Democrat attitude about the other.

Evidently you haven't been to Seattle recently.  It's not as bad of a [BLEEP] hole like San Francisco, but pretty close.  The homeless "city" in tents under the overpasses near their stadium is quite the sight.

(06-11-2020, 04:58 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 04:22 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Pop a few domes  from a thousand yards and they will scatter like roaches when the lights come on.

They haven't even tried rubber bullets yet.
No need to go all the way to rifle rounds from here.

Rubber bullets became forbidden because they were deemed "excessive force".  We certainly can't bruise the anarchists that are extorting local businesses and harassing residents of the area.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

What is happening in Seattle is not a federal issue. It's a local issue. Why don't we all just get some popcorn, sit back, and see what happens. This is all part of the comedy we call life.

(06-11-2020, 05:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: What is happening in Seattle is not a federal issue.  It's a local issue.  Why don't we all just get some popcorn, sit back, and see what happens.  This is all part of the comedy we call life.

Pass the salt.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(06-11-2020, 02:00 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 12:59 PM)wrong_box Wrote: ok so surround their "area" with national gaurd or should I say ENOUGH national gaurd to hold them in their area and choke them off...Allow no one inside and only people  wanting out of that area to come out an arrest them IF they are part of the occupying force such as people who live in the area or business owners...eventually they will get hungry and run out of supplies...Cut the power off to that area too...cut the water off, and internet off...Eventually their phones would go dead, have no food or water or supplies to keep on...Then when they give up arrest them and give them long sentences...allow people with medical needs out as well

There is a huge problem with that.  These thugs are forcefully demanding people that actually live there show ID to "prove" that they belong there.  They are extorting money from businesses for "protection".

Isn't it odd that the only major news outlet reporting any of this is FOX News?  I scanned CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC with not a word or headline about this.

I think it's time for the National Guard to move in and take the area back by force using any means necessary.  Make an example out of these idiots.

This was from an anonymous source, not yet proven. Nor were the reports of extortion:

Quote:“We’ve heard, anecdotally, reports of citizens and businesses being asked to pay a fee to operate within this area. This is the crime of extortion. If anyone has been subjected to this, we need them to call 911,” Assistant Chief of Police Deanna Nollette said on Wednesday

CNN has this story. 

Not much, admittedly, but it's interesting that you declare certain unsubstantiated reports as if they were facts.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(06-11-2020, 05:44 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 05:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: What is happening in Seattle is not a federal issue.  It's a local issue.  Why don't we all just get some popcorn, sit back, and see what happens.  This is all part of the comedy we call life.

Pass the salt.

And the joint, bogart.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]