Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Seattle has fallen.....

(06-13-2020, 01:10 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 11:56 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Translation. Communist thinks Utopia is going well. Just needs more time.

I don't think my friend who moved to Seattle is a communist.

Give him time.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-13-2020, 02:29 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 01:10 PM)mikesez Wrote: I don't think my friend who moved to Seattle is a communist.

Give him time.

How can you be so naive Mikey? Communists! Communists everywhere!

People who live in communes are COMMUNIST........ Archie Bunker
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

(06-11-2020, 09:05 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 07:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: It's funny how liberal democrats like you don't point out the high taxes in the area.  Sure there are lots of jobs... well paying jobs.  However, much of those earnings are confiscated via the high taxes in the area.

Have you ever been there?  Recently?  The place is turning into a [BLEEP] hole much like your girl Nancy Pelosi's district in San Francisco.  [BLEEP] in the street or on the sidewalks?  No big deal.  Here's a fresh needle for your drugs.  Own property or earn a paycheck?  Pay the taxes.

As I said before, these anarchists (antifa) need to be taken down and locked up with whatever force is necessary.

When was your last visit to Seattle or San Francisco?

Are you 100% sure Antifa is behind the Seattle situation, or a myth like what happened in Idaho?

I was last in Seattle about 2 years ago (actually just passing through).  The homeless tent cities are a fact.  Downtown and over by the Seattle Aquarium was pretty nasty and yes, there were piles of human [BLEEP] on the sidewalks there.

Haven't been to San Francisco recently (other than a connecting flight at the airport).  I've seen enough pictures and video to know that I don't want to go there.

(06-12-2020, 12:50 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 05:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Evidently you haven't been to Seattle recently.  It's not as bad of a [BLEEP] hole like San Francisco, but pretty close.  The homeless "city" in tents under the overpasses near their stadium is quite the sight.

Rubber bullets became forbidden because they were deemed "excessive force".  We certainly can't bruise the anarchists that are extorting local businesses and harassing residents of the area.

You need better sources of news. It's not hard to look for that info either

Says the person that posts twitter feeds as "news".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-13-2020, 04:21 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 09:05 PM)rollerjag Wrote: When was your last visit to Seattle or San Francisco?

Are you 100% sure Antifa is behind the Seattle situation, or a myth like what happened in Idaho?

I was last in Seattle about 2 years ago (actually just passing through).  The homeless tent cities are a fact.  Downtown and over by the Seattle Aquarium was pretty nasty and yes, there were piles of human [BLEEP] on the sidewalks there.

Haven't been to San Francisco recently (other than a connecting flight at the airport).  I've seen enough pictures and video to know that I don't want to go there.

(06-12-2020, 12:50 AM)JackCity Wrote: You need better sources of news. It's not hard to look for that info either

Hey I'm not the one getting duped by a biased network like fox all the time. Can you point me to one of the articles listed that turned out to be completely false?

(06-13-2020, 05:30 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 04:21 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I was last in Seattle about 2 years ago (actually just passing through).  The homeless tent cities are a fact.  Downtown and over by the Seattle Aquarium was pretty nasty and yes, there were piles of human [BLEEP] on the sidewalks there.

Hey I'm not the one getting duped by a biased network like fox all the time. Can you point me to one of the articles listed that turned out to be completely false?

The cancel culture doesn't go after advertisers on networks that aren't telling the truth.

(06-13-2020, 06:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 05:30 PM)JackCity Wrote: Hey I'm not the one getting duped by a biased network like fox all the time. Can you point me to one of the articles listed that turned out to be completely false?

The cancel culture doesn't go after advertisers on networks that aren't telling the truth.

Agreed. The corrupted mainstream networks like CNN and Fox should be punished but unfortunately they operate as the media wings of both parties

(06-13-2020, 06:16 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 06:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The cancel culture doesn't go after advertisers on networks that aren't telling the truth.

Agreed. The corrupted mainstream networks like CNN and Fox should be punished but unfortunately they operate as the media wings of both parties

I'd like to see just one case where a cancel culture went after CNNs advertisers.

(06-13-2020, 06:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 06:16 PM)JackCity Wrote: Agreed. The corrupted mainstream networks like CNN and Fox should be punished but unfortunately they operate as the media wings of both parties

I'd like to see just one case where a cancel culture went after CNNs advertisers.

"Cancel culture." Is that the new word you learned from Uncle Tucker about what happens when enough advertisers say, "You know, we don't want to be a part of this shitshow anymore."?

(06-13-2020, 07:55 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 06:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I'd like to see just one case where a cancel culture went after CNNs advertisers.

"Cancel culture." Is that the new word you learned from Uncle Tucker about what happens when enough advertisers say, "You know, we don't want to be a part of this shitshow anymore."?

You don't know what the cancel culture is. 

The ironic part is, most of the culture arent employed and can't buy the advertised products anyway.

(06-13-2020, 04:21 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 09:05 PM)rollerjag Wrote: When was your last visit to Seattle or San Francisco?

Welp, you are now the expert on Seattle, and San Fransisco. I flew over China when I was twelve. If you need my expertise on all things China, I'm your guy.

Why would you use such a minor short term experience of both cities as the definitive answer to how awesomely astute your opinion is of both? Have you seen the outside opinions of Jacksonville? How bout you work on cities you spent more than one day in ... You can work up from there.

And you will reply. "I said The homeless tent cities are a fact, and by the Aquarium is Nasty" ... Every city can be trashed, go ahead and start with Seattle, but list all those cities before we get to Seattle. Or, would that weaken your city smack? Would Jacksonville land before, or after Seattle?

(06-13-2020, 08:55 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 04:21 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I was last in Seattle about 2 years ago (actually just passing through).  The homeless tent cities are a fact.  Downtown and over by the Seattle Aquarium was pretty nasty and yes, there were piles of human [BLEEP] on the sidewalks there.

Welp, you are now the expert on Seattle, and San Fransisco. I flew over China when I was twelve. If you need my expertise on all things China, I'm your guy.

Why would you use such a minor short term experience of both cities as the definitive answer to how awesomely astute your opinion is of both? Have you seen the outside opinions of Jacksonville? How bout you work on cities you spent more than one day in ... You can work up from there.

And you will reply. "I said The homeless tent cities are a fact, and by the Aquarium is Nasty" ... Every city can be trashed, go ahead and start with Seattle, but list all those cities before we get to Seattle. Or, would that weaken your city smack? Would Jacksonville land before, or after Seattle?

Sammy, we may not agree on everything and that's ok... But damn I respect you.

(06-13-2020, 09:39 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Sammy, we may not agree on everything and that's ok... But damn I respect you.

I can fix that for'ya  Go Colts

Tongue

(06-14-2020, 08:10 AM)Sammy Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 09:39 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Sammy, we may not agree on everything and that's ok... But damn I respect you.

Tongue

clots*
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-14-2020, 10:19 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Tongue

clots*

*dolts

Tongue

Typical Leftist removes a word to change the context. The original was:

Go Baltimore Colts

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(06-14-2020, 11:05 AM)MalabarJag Wrote:

Tongue

Typical Leftist removes a word to change the context. The original was:

Go Baltimore Colts

Well ... If we are going to start at the beginning, The Baltimore Colts were originally the Dallas Texans. So Baltimore was the middle city.

How do you get to Leftist? I'm pretty middle if you ask me, and I probably lean just a little to the right. What if everyone pulled down their pants, and we find those that lean to the left also ummm hook to the left, and the right .... Never know. Smile

(06-14-2020, 03:39 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(06-14-2020, 11:05 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: Typical Leftist removes a word to change the context. The original was:

Go Baltimore Colts

Well ... If we are going to start at the beginning, The Baltimore Colts were originally the Dallas Texans. So Baltimore was the middle city.

How do you get to Leftist? I'm pretty middle if you ask me, and I probably lean just a little to the right. What if everyone pulled down their pants, and we find those that lean to the left also ummm hook to the left, and the right .... Never know. Smile

Ummm....that won’t work on all of us Wink
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-14-2020, 04:29 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-14-2020, 03:39 PM)Sammy Wrote: Well ... If we are going to start at the beginning, The Baltimore Colts were originally the Dallas Texans. So Baltimore was the middle city.

Ummm....that won’t work on all of us Wink

Really? I'm fascinated. Can you come over here and show me what you mean?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-14-2020, 06:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-14-2020, 04:29 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Ummm....that won’t work on all of us Wink

Really? I'm fascinated. Can you come over here and show me what you mean?

Flip a coin for Bunnie ... or Rock, Paper, Scissors ... Oh wait, I have a gun.

MINE. Smile