Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Valdosta PD wrongfully slam civilian to the ground, break wrist and arrest him

(06-27-2020, 10:11 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 10:08 AM)Sammy Wrote: One slap on the wrist for a broken wrist. Sounds about right to sustain poor policing.

6 month suspension and loss of stripes is about right for what occurred.

I agree. Let him come back as a patrol officer.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2020, 05:38 PM by Sammy.)

(06-27-2020, 05:03 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 10:11 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 6 month suspension and loss of stripes is about right for what occurred.

I agree. Let him come back as a patrol officer.

What just happened? You two never agree.

How about bad cops have to pay the hospital bill of innocent victim? Something has to be done to control physically aggressive police. I don't know what that is, but it does need to be set in stone so they know what they are getting into as they are acting on their aggressive impulse. As of now, they are afforded way too much protection that they don't give the citizens they police.

https://youtu.be/zpWvtmQ7ECc

Does this look okay to you?