Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Roger Stone gets sentence commuted

Draining the swamp I see.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-11-2020, 10:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 10:19 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: It's so on-brand for you to focus on the messenger and not the 100% factual message. 
About the hundredth time I've seen you do this. 

Jesus won't help your derangement.

Again, what about Clapper, Strozck, Page, and Brennan?

Is it only a punishable crime when Republicans lie to Congress? I look forward to your answer without your assistant telling me to stay on topic.

Just in case you missed it. Still looking forward to your response.

(07-11-2020, 04:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 10:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Again, what about Clapper, Strozck, Page, and Brennan?

Is it only a punishable crime when Republicans lie to Congress? I look forward to your answer without your assistant telling me to stay on topic.

Just in case you missed it. Still looking forward to your response.

Oh , sorry. 

I was just ignoring your stupid Trump-parrot routine. 

Thought this thread was about the guy that was FOUND GUILTY BY A JURY and then pardoned this week by the guy he was protecting when he committed the crime.

(07-11-2020, 04:36 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 04:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just in case you missed it. Still looking forward to your response.

Oh , sorry. 

Thought this thread was about the guy that was FOUND GUILTY BY A JURY and then pardoned this week by the guy he was protecting when he committed the crime.

The entire thing was a hoax. How can you lie about something that never happened?

I think you are on the wrong side of a topic that should scare the [BLEEP] out of any American. Specifically one who doesn't know the president.

(07-11-2020, 08:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 06:33 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Apparently witness tampering and lying to Congress is a crime unless you work for the President, in which case it's okay.

So what about Clapper, Strozck, Page, and Brennan?

Were any of those people convicted and sentenced to prison?

(07-11-2020, 04:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 04:36 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Oh , sorry. 

The entire thing was a hoax. How can you lie about something that never happened?

I think you are on the wrong side of a topic that should scare the [BLEEP] out of any American. Specifically one who doesn't know the president.

I think you are easily duped.

(07-11-2020, 04:41 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 08:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So what about Clapper, Strozck, Page, and Brennan?

Were any of those people convicted and sentenced to prison?

Thank you for proving my point without trying to do so.

(07-11-2020, 05:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 04:41 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Were any of those people convicted and sentenced to prison?

Thank you for proving my point without trying to do so.

Thanks for missing the entire point of the thread.

(07-11-2020, 09:18 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/MittRomney/status/12...67586?s=20

Here's another GOP Senator speaking out against this blatant corruption 

https://twitter.com/elwasson/status/1282...85569?s=20

Saw this tweet and it defines the essence of Mitt Romney.

Mitt Romney is the kind of guy who farts in elevators.

(07-11-2020, 05:41 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 05:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Thank you for proving my point without trying to do so.

Thanks for missing the entire point of the thread.

You’re wasting your time, NYC.  Have you ever seen SC be critical of anything Trump has done?  Trump could get caught cheating on Melania again and SC would be the first person on here explaining why she deserved it.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

https://mobile.twitter.com/doingright1/s...1911921664
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(07-11-2020, 09:27 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Saw this tweet and it defines the essence of Mitt Romney.

Mitt Romney is the kind of guy who farts in elevators.

I laffed.