Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How the White House is Trying to Catch Leakers

(07-13-2020, 04:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Speaking of which, does anyone know what happened to BLT? He's vanished in what should be a very high profile time for him to be updating us all.

I was wondering the same. If the reason is anything less than being silenced by 'the cabal', I'll be very disappointed.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-13-2020, 04:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 04:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Speaking of which, does anyone know what happened to BLT? He's vanished in what should be a very high profile time for him to be updating us all.

I was wondering the same. If the reason is anything less than being silenced by 'the cabal', I'll be very disappointed.

He was last on here June 14th...hope he’s just in his bunker somewhere, and not a victim of the rona!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(07-13-2020, 03:38 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: On a side note, this is why conspiracy theories are silly to me. An administration, one where everyone is presumably on the same side, has major trouble keeping information contained. Yet I'm supposed to believe that the government, which is always adversarial, pulls off stuff like assassinations, terrorist attacks and faked moon landings with nary a peep from anyone involved. It's cute that people think government is that competent.

Yep.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

I thought he posted that he had tested positive for Covid-19 and was not feeling well.