Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Herman Cain - RIP

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2020, 11:30 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/30/former-g...virus.html

Cain was among the highest-profile public figures in the United States to have died from Covid-19. Less than two weeks before receiving his diagnosis, Cain had attended Trump’s campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

I was a fan of his 9-9-9 plan. Seemed like a genuinely good dude.

It's a Great Loss
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2020, 11:47 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Sad loss

Probably should have worn a mask.  Here is a picture of him during the Trump Rally in Tulsa.  No Social Distancing.  No Mask.  Perhaps a death that could have been prevented

[Image: herman-cain-1.jpg]

Very sad RIP he’s in a better place now
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2020, 11:56 AM by Jagwired.)

RIP indeed. I enjoyed his fill ins on the radio when he was active. With that said,

RIP thread and a house lib mentions in two separate posts Trumps name in a weak [BLEEP] attempt to lay blame. Typically pathetic.

Any reports of the other thousands of places the man may have contracted it? Jesus Christ the TDS is never ending.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(07-30-2020, 11:55 AM)Jagwired Wrote: RIP indeed. I enjoyed his fill ins on the radio when he was active. With that said,

RIP thread and a house lib mentions in two separate posts Trumps name in a weak [BLEEP] attempt to lay blame. Typically pathetic.

Any reports of the other thousands of places the man may have contracted it? Jesus Christ the TDS is never ending.

Yeah, it is pretty bad. HURRICANE has reached ultimate troll level this week. Not sure what happened to him.

(07-30-2020, 12:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 11:55 AM)Jagwired Wrote: RIP indeed. I enjoyed his fill ins on the radio when he was active. With that said,

Yeah, it is pretty bad. HURRICANE has reached ultimate troll level this week. Not sure what happened to him.

Just reiterating words passed down by the CDC

Regarding Kodak, I was just passing along information that was being communicated on Fox Business News (Varney and Company)

Regarding, Obama numbers vs Trump numbers, I was just providing factual information by the numbers.

Just because my threads sometimes don't align with your thoughts, doesn't mean it's trolling.  Perhaps you can gain some  internal comfort by pulling up some of Drifter's prior threads.

Very sad news indeed.  May he RIP.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I said hi to him once in passing when we were on the same flight out of Atlanta and was congenial to anyone who wanted to talk with him. He was one of those smart ambitious people who could see opportunity where most saw failure. A rare breed. RIP Herman Cain.

(07-30-2020, 11:31 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I was a fan of his 9-9-9 plan. Seemed like a genuinely good dude.

Agreed. Devil was in the details though.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-30-2020, 12:26 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 12:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yeah, it is pretty bad. HURRICANE has reached ultimate troll level this week. Not sure what happened to him.

Just reiterating words passed down by the CDC

Regarding Kodak, I was just passing along information that was being communicated on Fox Business News (Varney and Company)

Regarding, Obama numbers vs Trump numbers, I was just providing factual information by the numbers.

Just because my threads sometimes don't align with your thoughts, doesn't mean it's trolling.  Perhaps you can gain some  internal comfort by pulling up some of Drifter's prior threads.

Obama is the worst President since Jimmy Carter.

There ya go. That's just as factual as your infographic.

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2020, 04:02 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(07-30-2020, 03:47 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Obama is the worst President since Jimmy Carter.

There ya go. That's just as factual as your infographic.

I see similar facebook comments from some of my former classmates from high school that went to Vo Tech and got D's in tough classes like Earth Space Science but are not experts in Health and Science.

This thread is about the passing of Herman Cain.  Let's keep the conversation to that.  If you wish to discuss other topics, make a new thread.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

RIP
Should have worn your mask Dr.
s
;

;

The mask doesn't keep you from getting it unless it's a certain type of mask. It does, however, condense your air droplets, which limits the viral spread. If you really want to be smarmy, maybe you could scold him for hanging around people who weren't wearing their masks.

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2020, 06:48 PM by mikesez.)

(07-30-2020, 06:32 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The mask doesn't keep you from getting it unless it's a certain type of mask. It does, however, condense your air droplets, which limits the viral spread. If you really want to be smarmy, maybe you could scold him for hanging around people who weren't wearing their masks.

It's not as if he could have asked everyone around him to wear a mask.
Maybe he could have, if he chose to wear a mask first.
But the event that they were all attending was specifically advertised as no masks required and no social distancing.
It's pretty hard for a group of friends or a family to create new rules that the event organizer doesn't agree with.
The wise move was to not attend the rally at all.
The wise people all said it, and unfortunately they were proven correct.

(07-30-2020, 06:46 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 06:32 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The mask doesn't keep you from getting it unless it's a certain type of mask. It does, however, condense your air droplets, which limits the viral spread. If you really want to be smarmy, maybe you could scold him for hanging around people who weren't wearing their masks.

It's not as if he could have asked everyone around him to wear a mask.
But the event that they were all attending was specifically advertised as no masks required and no social distancing.
It's pretty hard for a group of friends or a family to create new rules that the event organizer doesn't agree with.

And how did you determine that he contracted the virus at the rally herr doctor?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-30-2020, 07:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 06:46 PM)mikesez Wrote: It's not as if he could have asked everyone around him to wear a mask.

And how did you determine that he contracted the virus at the rally herr doctor?

We will probably never know exactly who he caught it from or where.  But this is the best guess we have right now.