Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(08-28-2020, 12:42 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 12:30 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: No previous President was ever a success outside of being a career politician. Huge false equivalency.

Obama's memoir Dreams of my Father went through two printings before Obama ever ran for public office.

Also, Dwight Eisenhower is sarcastically scowling at you from the grave.

The greatest president in our history.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-28-2020, 01:38 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 12:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: Obama's memoir Dreams of my Father went through two printings before Obama ever ran for public office.

Washington scoffs in your general direction.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: 567-CD13-C-52-B0-4656-BEBF-D0-FAFFF9-EF6-C.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2020, 07:08 PM by mikesez.)

(08-28-2020, 01:38 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 12:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: Obama's memoir Dreams of my Father went through two printings before Obama ever ran for public office.

He could be the greatest president that anyone alive today experienced.

The speech he gave upon leaving the White House is certainly worth remembering.  Every child crying out of hunger could have been fed with the money that we spend our military today. while we should be spending some money on our military, the corporate interests that build our military hardware are always exaggerating the threats and exaggerating the need. They are even creating need for their own profit.

but he seems to have been blind to the warmongers in his own cabinet and his own spy service. When British intelligence started approaching American intelligence, saying that Iran was about to go red, a simple, top page analysis of the situation would have shown that the Iranians just wanted the same deal from British Petroleum that Truman had given to the Saudis in 1950. If Eisenhower just took a little bit more of a critical eye to these corporate fueled intelligence reports, every problem we see in the middle East, from his presidency to now, with the exception of Israel, could it be solved. Syrian civil War doesn't happen. Yemeni civil War doesn't happen. Lebanese civil war ends sooner. And he made a very similar poor decision with regard to Guatemala - a country with less population and less economic impact, but closer to home, and more impact on the immigration patterns we see today.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Democrats are fleeing Biden's sinking ship. Even though the "polls" say Biden is winning, he is underperforming the numbers that Clinton had at this same point. Group of Democratic mayors supporting Trump now.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/28/c-s...-protocol/

https://bongino.com/biden-is-under-perfo...s-she-lost

https://www.libertybugle.com/traditional...ing-class/

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-01-2020, 08:25 AM)Jagwired Wrote:

That's funny.

After Nancy Pelosi declared that Trump was unworthy of a debate with Joe Biden, Washington Governor Jay Inslee says he will only debate his Republican challenger virtually

Me thinks this is generating a precedence for Joe to stay in his basement to debate while he gets assistance with answers off-camera. That won't turn out so well, either.

Joe: "In response to my opponent's statement..." (squints and lips move while attempting to read cue card) "Hey, hold it higher so I can see it, you dog faced pony soldier! C'mon, maaan."

For those of us that enjoy our Second Amendment rights, has anyone really looked at basement Biden's policy?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-02-2020, 06:01 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: For those of us that enjoy our Second Amendment rights, has anyone really looked at basement Biden's policy?

One firearm purchase per month per individual.  What the hell.

(09-03-2020, 10:58 AM)Jagwired Wrote:

Lol. That is suweeet.

It's true. Google antifa.com and it redirects to joebiden.com.

Wow...the antifa thing is really true.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-03-2020, 01:43 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Wow...the antifa thing is really true.

Buuwwhaahaaa!! Laughing Laughing
Try http://mini-strokes.com

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 08:27 AM by Jagwired.)

Creepy Joe thinks " They " will shoot him. Dude has completely lost it. Absolute disgrace to the Democratic party that he is all they could come up with for a candidate.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1...8480273414

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 08:31 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(09-04-2020, 08:26 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Creepy Joe thinks " They " will shoot him. Dude has completely lost it. Absolute disgrace to the Democratic party that he is all they could come up with for a candidate.

Looking back on it all, I do find it astounding that a geriatric old white man came out on top of and entire "woke" field of candidates in the fictitious #metoo era. This clown was completely sunk before the South Carolina primary too. The deep state pulled some serious strings to get him back in the game. A lot of deals were made with the devil.

What Joe means by "they" is his team of handlers who will be pulling his strings if he's elected. "They" would shoot him alright if he divulged the damning taxation plans "they" have in store for America.

(09-04-2020, 08:30 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 08:26 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Creepy Joe thinks " They " will shoot him. Dude has completely lost it. Absolute disgrace to the Democratic party that he is all they could come up with for a candidate.

Looking back on it all, I do find it astounding that a geriatric old white man came out on top of and entire "woke" field of candidates in the fictitious #metoo era. This clown was completely sunk before the South Carolina primary too. The deep state pulled some serious strings to get him back in the game. A lot of deals were made with the devil.

Nope. He was ahead all along.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 01:09 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Does this lying scumbag Joe Hidin go anywhere besides Deleware?

Joe Hidin though painting himself orange would fool people. This guy literally plagiarizes everything.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 02:19 PM by Jagwired.)

Buuwwwaaahaaa!! "End of quote"