Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(09-08-2020, 09:35 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 06:33 AM)mikesez Wrote: It took almost a year to find Saddam and 10 to find osama.  Iran's terrain is more like Afghanistan's.

Who is trying to find them? Just bomb them until their own people kill them to get us to stop. 30 days then go home.

Oh OK.
Suppose a massive and technologically advanced army from Wakanda or Asgard showed up and said they would keep bombing us until we handed over Trump.  Would you hand him over? How?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Man, this dude needs medical help.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Imagine how much Hunter and Jill must loathe this man.

(09-08-2020, 10:46 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 09:35 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Who is trying to find them? Just bomb them until their own people kill them to get us to stop. 30 days then go home.

Oh OK.
Suppose a massive and technologically advanced army from Wakanda or Asgard showed up and said they would keep bombing us until we handed over Trump.  Would you hand him over? How?

Why dont you read a few history books and figure it out there smart boy.

(09-08-2020, 01:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Imagine how much Hunter and Jill must loathe this man.

Ah, Mikesez isn't that bad.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-08-2020, 12:27 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Man, this dude needs medical help.

He just needs to be left alone in his golden years and not be forced to run when it’s so obvious to anyone with a brain and no TDS that this guy is having issues in his old age. It’s to the point I feel sorry for the guy now. These people should be ashamed of themselves for doing this to him. What is his wife thinking for letting this go on?

(09-08-2020, 01:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Imagine how much Hunter and Jill must loathe this man.

They must, because it’s almost senior abuse at this point!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Both candidates need medical help

(09-08-2020, 05:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

He just needs to be left alone in his golden years and not be forced to run when it’s so obvious to anyone with a brain and no TDS that this guy is having issues in his old age. It’s to the point I feel sorry for the guy now. These people should be ashamed of themselves for doing this to him. What is his wife thinking for letting this go on?

I agree.  It's obvious that he needs help (via teleprompter) to even answer a simple question from a voter.  His speeches that he's made lately seem so canned and so... fake.  It doesn't look or sound like him at all.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2020, 05:49 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(09-08-2020, 05:40 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 05:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: He just needs to be left alone in his golden years and not be forced to run when it’s so obvious to anyone with a brain and no TDS that this guy is having issues in his old age. It’s to the point I feel sorry for the guy now. These people should be ashamed of themselves for doing this to him. What is his wife thinking for letting this go on?

I agree.  It's obvious that he needs help (via teleprompter) to even answer a simple question from a voter.  His speeches that he's made lately seem so canned and so... fake.  It doesn't look or sound like him at all.

He also gets angry a lot too. He does not have the temperament required of a commander in chief.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2020, 07:35 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(09-08-2020, 05:38 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Well Trump is the same guy he was 35 years ago..

Biden is the same racist he was 35 years ago. But that's the only thing that resembles what he was then.

(09-08-2020, 05:38 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

It is always interesting how you leftists try to put Trump in the same health camp as Biden. The dude is about to make his 2nd campaign stop of the day in separate states. Biden is back in his basement in Delaware.

(09-08-2020, 05:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Dr. Jill Biden (which must be said in breathless admiration) wants in on the action as much as the rest of them. Joe is a means to an end for her. If he loses the election she'll probably lock him in the basement.

(09-08-2020, 05:03 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 10:46 AM)mikesez Wrote: Oh OK.

Why dont you read a few history books and figure it out there smart boy.

My book says we dropped two nuclear bombs on Japan and they still didn't give their emperor over to us. Then we had to be there for another 7 years to make sure they didn't backslide in ways that would make us have to fight them again.  But sure, just drop some bombs and you get dead mullahs and no more international threats from Iran ever again in under a year.  Easy peasy.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2020, 08:49 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(09-08-2020, 09:08 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 05:03 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Why dont you read a few history books and figure it out there smart boy.

My book says we dropped two nuclear bombs on Japan and they still didn't give their emperor over to us. Then we had to be there for another 7 years to make sure they didn't backslide in ways that would make us have to fight them again.  But sure, just drop some bombs and you get dead mullahs and no more international threats from Iran ever again in under a year.  Easy peasy.

Well to be fair, his scenario has a far better chance of happening than a advanced army from Wakanda or Asgard showing up..

But yes, I agree.. dropping more nukes isn't going to work.. You can't conquer hate with hate (Something that the left doesn't understand). There's always a equivalent push back.. and trust me, it's coming. The Adults/sane people who aren't crazy anarchists lunitics when it comes to making change and pushing back.. We'll do it at the voter box.  IN PERSON.

Biden's commercials are terrible. He talks about families hurting financially, need support, can't afford health costs and then just says he will lower health costs. Not how he is going to shut down the country so everyone loses their job, loses health coverage, and then has to ask the government for weekly handouts.

(09-09-2020, 08:20 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Biden's commercials are terrible. He talks about families hurting financially, need support, can't afford health costs and then just says he will lower health costs. Not how he is going to shut down the country so everyone loses their job, loses health coverage, and then has to ask the government for weekly handouts.

Not to mention using his deceased son as a political weapon. Not a lot of people more soulless than Joe Biden.

(09-09-2020, 08:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 08:20 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Biden's commercials are terrible. He talks about families hurting financially, need support, can't afford health costs and then just says he will lower health costs. Not how he is going to shut down the country so everyone loses their job, loses health coverage, and then has to ask the government for weekly handouts.

Not to mention using his deceased son as a political weapon. Not a lot of people more soulless than Joe Biden.
Maybe he doesn't remember anymore.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Is there nothing this man won't lie about? Lies about the death of his wife and daughter now.

https://www.libertybugle.com/biden-for-p...ain-video/

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Apparently Joe said something about "prescription jugs" today.

Interesting concept.

(09-09-2020, 10:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Apparently Joe said something about "prescription jugs" today.

Interesting concept.

"A double D in every cup!"
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-09-2020, 10:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Apparently Joe said something about "prescription jugs" today.

Interesting concept.

That's part of his "Free breast implants for female staffers" initiative.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.