Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(09-20-2020, 07:11 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 12:22 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Haha, caught breaking the social distancing that they say we need to all observe.

https://twitter.com/SteveKrak/status/130...9365885955

Did it occur to you that both were tested?

Do you see any social distancing here?

[Image: 119526727_5180867445257525_5635961038134...e=5F8C84C3]
The whole point was saying and presenting that they needed to be 6ft apart and then breaking that when they thought they were off air. Just say they have both been tested, stop faking stuff.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 07:39 PM by p_rushing.)

Biden today said this .... 200 million have died by covid by the time he finishes his speech and seconds later 6 million have been infected. Not sure if he read the teleprompter incorrectly or if he was winging it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BreitbartNews...8323748869

He also said millions of people will lose their right to vote

(09-20-2020, 07:25 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 07:11 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Did it occur to you that both were tested?

[Image: 119526727_5180867445257525_5635961038134...e=5F8C84C3]
The whole point was saying and presenting that they needed to be 6ft apart and then breaking that when they thought they were off air. Just say they have both been tested, stop faking stuff.

Oh well. This looks like a big covid 19 petri dish and the less of these people we have around, the better. These people are future Darwin Award winners.

Pelosi's microchip malfunctioning today was weird.

(09-20-2020, 07:11 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Did it occur to you that both were tested?

If I have to entertain the idea that they were tested, then you must also consider that the entire crowd was tested. 

No one cares that he walked up to Cooper. We just think it’s stupid that he plays the social distance / mask up and then violates all of it the moment cameras stop.

(09-21-2020, 12:24 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Pelosi's microchip malfunctioning today was weird.

Yeah, that was a little weird. No doubt she was caught off guard by a cohort in the MSM asking a somewhat probing question rather than being led through a series of aggrandizing points.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1307804918930169864

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2020, 05:49 PM by Jagwired.)

EDIT, I wonder what happened to this video?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-23-2020, 04:06 PM)Jagwired Wrote:

That's not the first time something like that has been brought up on "open source media".  The thing is, even when he's giving a scripted speech he doesn't sound right.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Exhibit B

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I miss Bill O'Reilly.

(09-23-2020, 05:01 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I miss Bill O'Reilly.

I kind of do too.  To me he is another Neil Boortz.  A crotchety old blowhard that I agreed with maybe 75% of the time.  I certainly agree with him in the above video.  I didn't even know that he was doing a show.  I just happened to see that somewhere else.

https://www.libertybugle.com/wow-and-bam...nationals/

Biden can't hide it now

(09-23-2020, 05:55 PM)p_rushing Wrote: https://www.libertybugle.com/wow-and-bam...nationals/

Biden can't hide it now

I think Hunter Biden deserves his own thread. Gloves are about to come off lol.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2020, 07:24 PM by mikesez.)

(09-23-2020, 07:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 05:55 PM)p_rushing Wrote: https://www.libertybugle.com/wow-and-bam...nationals/

Biden can't hide it now

I think Hunter Biden deserves his own thread. Gloves are about to come off lol.

Not really.
First of all, sure it's shady to be earning millions from foreigners because of who your dad is, but, there's no allegation that any law was broken.
Second of all, do you really want to play this game? Look at the bush kids. Look at the Trump kids. How sure are you that you wouldn't find suspicious foreign stuff in their income and in their assets?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2020, 07:28 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Has there ever been a better nickname than Slow Joe? The guy was born for that nickname.

(09-23-2020, 07:24 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 07:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I think Hunter Biden deserves his own thread. Gloves are about to come off lol.

Not really.
First of all, sure it's shady to be earning millions from foreigners because of who your dad is, but, there's no allegation that any law was broken.
Second of all, do you really want to play this game? Look at the bush kids. Look at the Trump kids. How sure are you that you wouldn't find suspicious foreign stuff in their income and in their assets?

Trump kids? Please elaborate. 

They were executives in the Trump organization long before their dad got into politics.

You just speculated on 2 families to defend a piece of [BLEEP] scumbucket who slept with his dead brother's widow. You need prayers.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2020, 08:29 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(09-20-2020, 11:37 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 07:25 PM)p_rushing Wrote: The whole point was saying and presenting that they needed to be 6ft apart and then breaking that when they thought they were off air. Just say they have both been tested, stop faking stuff.

Oh well. This looks like a big covid 19 petri dish and the less of these people we have around, the better. These people are future Darwin Award winners.

It looks like Freedom to me Dude, but you wouldn't know anything about that..

As far as Darwin award winners.. 

I can keep posting videos just like this for hours, but what's the point, peaceful protests right?

Lol, also isn't it Fing amazing how Trump's rallies (opps sorry, peaceful protests) are non violent and more diverse than BLM and Antifa riots. (Calling it like I see it.)  All I see when I see those demonstrations is a bunch of white entitled spoiled indoctrinated children who's living off Ours, Mom's, and Daddy's sweat and dime.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2020, 08:27 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(09-23-2020, 05:06 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 05:01 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I miss Bill O'Reilly.

I kind of do too.  To me he is another Neil Boortz.  A crotchety old blowhard that I agreed with maybe 75% of the time.  I certainly agree with him in the above video.  I didn't even know that he was doing a show.  I just happened to see that somewhere else.

I love and miss his Irish temper (I have that curse too lol).. I miss when he would lose his cool on idiot guests. When his face turned red, watch out.

More news from the Hunter Biden report, tied to paying money to prostitution and human trafficking rings. I bet MSM ignores this.

https://www.libertybugle.com/bombshell-s...ons-video/

Rainbow 

(09-23-2020, 08:50 PM)p_rushing Wrote: More news from the Hunter Biden report, tied to paying money to prostitution and human trafficking rings. I bet MSM ignores this.

https://www.libertybugle.com/bombshell-s...ons-video/

Oh, you know they will.  We don't have a free press in this country anymore.

(09-23-2020, 07:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Has there ever been a better nickname than Slow Joe? The guy was born for that nickname.

(09-23-2020, 07:24 PM)mikesez Wrote: Not really.

Trump kids? Please elaborate. 

They were executives in the Trump organization long before their dad got into politics.

You just speculated on 2 families to defend a piece of [BLEEP] scumbucket who slept with his dead brother's widow. You need prayers.

Are you sure that everything the Trump organization does is above board and legal and ethical?
Would you submit it to a Senate investigation of this type?
Of course you wouldn't.
Trump was a powerful guy, who had access to the halls of power, before he decided to run for elective office.
When your dad is that kind of guy, you can get some questionable, shady, but very lucrative gigs.
Chelsea Clinton became a hedge fund manager right out of college.
The Romney kids got similar treatment.
And so did the Trump kids, even if their business card still said "Trump organization," this is the kind of business that they were getting into.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.