Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bold prediction

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2020, 11:40 PM by snowwolf776.)

you heard it here first from me. Jags get off to terrbille start begin season with a 0-6  record, finnally fire loser doug ,and gruden becomes new HC

Jags win 7 in a row to make them 7-6 then lose to go 7-7  with 2 games left.     jags win remaining 2 games to end season at  9-7   Jags end up with a  9-1 record  with gruden as HC.   

with doug as HC minshew looks terrbile like hes never played footbal before.  Gruden becomes head coach,and minshew magic is reborn as minshew  starts on his way to being a superstar.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-30-2020, 11:39 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: you heard it here first from me. Jags get off to terrbille start begin season with a 0-6  record, finnally fire loser doug ,and gruden becomes new HC

Jags win 7 in a row to make them 7-6 then lose to go 7-7  with 2 games left.     jags win remaining 2 games to end season at  9-7   Jags end up with a  9-1 record  with gruden as HC.   

with doug as HC minshew looks terrbile like hes never played footbal before.  Gruden becomes head coach,and minshew magic is reborn as minshew  starts on his way to being a superstar.

I guess we'd have to really dig into what Gruden did in Washington before we anoint him savior. Was he offensively more aggressive than Marrone? What kind of defense did Washington play, or did he go with a holdover (see Wash) from the previous regime? 

I know he clashed with Snyder on whether to play Snyder's guy RG3 over cousins. Can't fault him for that. I get the impression he wasn't a fan of Haskins. Can't fault him there either.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Gruden ewwww.

Wouldn't surprise me though this team loves being garbage.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

I did some research both coaches have loseing records,but gruden is still gonna be a better HC for jags then doug. With a player like minshew thats firey,and excited you need a HC thats firey as well to help pump up the team. doug isn't any of that. hes just same thing year after year. this move makes team better,we had a good pratice. same story every year,and every week. Grudun would at least amdit team has lots of work to do to get better. doug has gone 22-28 in 50 regluar season games gruden in 95 games has gone 38-57-1 but never had a qb that has potiontial to be good. he does now with minshew.

(08-30-2020, 11:39 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: you heard it here first from me. Jags get off to terrbille start begin season with a 0-6  record, finnally fire loser doug ,and gruden becomes new HC

Thought the season was going to be canceled?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-31-2020, 01:54 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:

I guess we'd have to really dig into what Gruden did in Washington before we anoint him savior. Was he offensively more aggressive than Marrone? What kind of defense did Washington play, or did he go with a holdover (see Wash) from the previous regime? 

I know he clashed with Snyder on whether to play Snyder's guy RG3 over cousins. Can't fault him for that. I get the impression he wasn't a fan of Haskins. Can't fault him there either.

Nobody was hating on Jay Gruden when Kirk was working magic with a lackluster roster there. Or when Alex Smith was looking really good prior to his awful legbreak.
I think Gruden was working for one of the worst owners in football. The GM in DC also was notorious for pissing off the star players (Williams and Cousins come to mind). I think Jay's end in DC was probably a perfect storm of roster deterioration and HC not caring once being handcuffed by owner and GM to a roster (QB) he didn't want.

Not sure if he'd be a savior here... I mean, does Khan do another half [BLEEP] house cleaning if the season is awful and terrible... Keep Jay but fire Doug and Dave, meaning new GM has to like Jay. I don't see it.

My pee will be yellow in the morning.

lets not forget who was the one from the start that said doug would destroy the franchise winning like he did in bufflo. he has done that,1 fluky good year,and the rest  has all been loseing just like with the bills.

I tried to warn you all about doug. Hes a loser.   Gruden could become a winner right now if team fired doug,and let him become HC. Gruden has fire,and minshew has skills to be a superstar qb. problom is we have a idiot for a HC.