Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump: Fallen Service members are "losers"

(09-07-2020, 08:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 08:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: This is Trump's america, until at least January 2021.
No one apologizes, and no one should.

You are used to spreading lies and disinformation.  It is who you are. Nobody expects an apology from you.

You don't know what you're talking about, but I forgive you.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-07-2020, 09:34 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 08:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You are used to spreading lies and disinformation.  It is who you are. Nobody expects an apology from you.

You don't know what you're talking about, but I forgive you.

You just told another lie.

(09-07-2020, 09:41 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 09:34 PM)mikesez Wrote: You don't know what you're talking about, but I forgive you.

You just told another lie.

What? That he forgives you?

(09-04-2020, 02:01 PM)MojoKing Wrote: When you think he cant go any lower he does: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc...rs/615997/

So disappointing that this president even disparage's our troops. No wonder Biden is pulling better with the military overall. It's clear that Trump doesn't understand what it means to be a service member, hell he doesn't know what service means.  His attacks on John McCain were deeply disturbing, and I thought that would be the end of it. Now, claiming our fallen men and women as "losers" is disgraceful, and unbecoming of an American President

Put down the pipe.. Biden isn't winning the Military vote or law enforcement vote for that matter either.

They tell you in boot camp to vote Republican, because "Republicans are the one's who gives us our raises.".. exact words. Under the Obama administration all high paid high ranking officers and enlisted got pushed into retirement as Obama downsized the budget and military. Trump has already began a total rebuild of our Navy, armed forces, and even created a new entire Military branch..

Again, put down the pipe.. Biden IS NOT getting the Military vote. That's a total lie.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2020, 02:28 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(09-05-2020, 03:15 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 02:25 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Out of all the rumors that get thrown out about him, why would anyone believe this when almost everything he’s ever done proves otherwise?

I mean... everything hes SAID on camera proves it to me, McCain, calling our generals dumb, attacking goldstar families... plus not to mention he's not doing particularly well with the officers of the military.

(09-05-2020, 03:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Cuz no one is falling for their” he’s racist“ schtick, so they’ve got to try something new!

oh trust me everyone already settled on he's racist like 3 years ago, this is just something we all didn't expect he'd do again... to go so low as to attack our OWN military

Again more lies..

Obama couldn't even supply our soldiers with adequate body army.. you really think they're going to vote for his stooge? Lol  Laughing

...And what a AWFUL racist Trump is.. I mean he's just bad at being a racist, people of color only had more opportunities and the lowest unemployment rate in our country's history.. He's a good President, but a crappy ineffective racist.. or gee, I don't know, maybe he's just not racist at all and you're just repeating Democratic divide/conquer fear mongering.. I'm going to go with the B.S. Democratic divisional fear mongering.

That is litteraly their entire damn platform (that's all I heard at the DNC), because outside of absolute hate and fear, they have NO PLATFORM to run on. Hell, they aren't even running and want to hold zero debates.. why is that? You ever stopped to ask yourself that question? If this fool Biden can't even stand in front of the people and answer real questions, how the hell are "we the people" supposed to have any confidence in his abilities to negotiate any issues with other world leaders? The guy needs to crawl his [BLEEP] out of his basement and actually run for Potus. And it sure would be nice if our Media wasn't trying to rival N. Korea and China for one of the worst State ran medias in the world.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-08-2020, 06:42 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 03:15 PM)MojoKing Wrote: I mean... everything hes SAID on camera proves it to me, McCain, calling our generals dumb, attacking goldstar families... plus not to mention he's not doing particularly well with the officers of the military.

oh trust me everyone already settled on he's racist like 3 years ago, this is just something we all didn't expect he'd do again... to go so low as to attack our OWN military

Again more lies..

Obama couldn't even supply our soldiers with adequate body army.. you really think they're going to vote for his stooge? Lol  Laughing

...And what a AWFUL racist Trump is.. I mean he's just bad at being a racist, people of color only had more opportunities and the lowest unemployment rate in our country's history.. He's a good President, but a crappy ineffective racist.. or gee, I don't know, maybe he's just not racist at all and you're just repeating Democratic devide/conquer fear mongering.. I'm going to go with the B.S. Democratic divisional fear mongering.

That is litteraly their entire damn platform (that's all I heard at the DNC), because outside of absolute hate and fear, they have NO PLATFORM to run on. He'll, they aren't even running and want to hold zero debates.. why is that? You ever stopped to ask yourself that question? If this fool Biden can't even stand in front of the people and answer real questions, how the hell as are "we the people" supposed to have any confidence in his abilities to negotiate any issues with other world leaders? The guy needs to crawl his [BLEEP] out of his basement and actually run for Potus. And it sure would be nice is our Media wasn't trying to rival N. Korea and China for the worst State ran media's in the world.

[Image: 503b21db3d5bc06afab929e1b2f94456.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.