Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump: Fallen Service members are "losers"

(09-05-2020, 05:26 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 04:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I learned never to trust a guy saying “trust me” when I was a teenager.  Wink

Or "believe me" or "in all honesty" or "honestly". Betcha can't guess who says those things repeatedly.

Naw, it’s the “trust me” ones. You hear that, and you know someone’s trying to [BLEEP] you. Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hey liberal idiots. Any updates on this?

Maybe Donald Trump hates kids next?

(09-05-2020, 07:15 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Hey liberal idiots. Any updates on this?

Why yes in fact 

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-faces-uproa...19496.html

I know your only defense is to call me an idiot because really this is all you have left at this point. This president is indefensible, plain and simple.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 08:29 PM by The Drifter.)

(09-05-2020, 05:09 PM)The Drifter Wrote: No Shame: The Atlantic Website Behind The Bogus Military Hit Piece On Trump, Owned By Biden Mega-Donor

https://finishtherace.com/eric/no-shame-...b0G9A4q0PE

I hope you Liberals saw this post by me....... Mega Biden Donor...... Owns a Magazine....... Can put out an Male Bovine Droppings he likes.........THey'll throw every BS rumor they can at Trump and hope Something sticks

10 Witnesses Go On The Record Stating Atlantic Report On Trump Denigrating Troops Is A Lie

https://www.dailywire.com/news/10-witnes...UohLfWmzfo
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

(09-05-2020, 07:40 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 07:15 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Hey liberal idiots. Any updates on this?

Why yes in fact 

I know your only defense is to call me an idiot because really this is all you have left at this point. This president is indefensible, plain and simple.

Ever think you might be a racist?

(09-05-2020, 07:40 PM)MojoKing Wrote:

Why yes in fact 

Yahoo news? Jesus Christ.

(09-05-2020, 09:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 07:40 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Why yes in fact 

Yahoo news? Jesus Christ.

check again Mr. Stroud, its the NY Times. Which I know is not any better for you.

(09-05-2020, 09:31 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 09:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yahoo news? Jesus Christ.

check again Mr. Stroud, its the NY Times. Which I know is not any better for you.

Even worse. Fake news.

(09-05-2020, 10:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 09:31 PM)MojoKing Wrote: check again Mr. Stroud, its the NY Times. Which I know is not any better for you.

Even worse. Fake news.

Oh I know buddy I know, along with msnbc , cnn, npr, parts of fox news, axios, wpo, atlantic, la times.

(09-05-2020, 05:15 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 02:25 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Out of all the rumors that get thrown out about him, why would anyone believe this when almost everything he’s ever done proves otherwise?

By almost everything, I guess you were accounting for his remarks about John McCain?

His remarks on McCain were directed at McCain.  You know this but choose to pretend differently.  Nothing Trump has ever done, said or acted upon leads me to believe this is a true statement.  The man has many character flaws but this is not one of them.

(09-05-2020, 10:37 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 10:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Even worse. Fake news.

Oh I know buddy I know, along with msnbc , cnn, npr, parts of fox news, axios, wpo, atlantic, la times.
The NYT has become clickbait twitter news. They even forced out the middle of the road to slightly left people because they didn't want to tie the liberal line that all the new hires were pushing. It's why all mainstream new orgs are in trouble and going out of business.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(09-05-2020, 05:15 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 02:25 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Out of all the rumors that get thrown out about him, why would anyone believe this when almost everything he’s ever done proves otherwise?

By almost everything, I guess you were accounting for his remarks about John McCain?

His remarks to McCain were about McCain.

I imagine he is as pro the military as he is religious.

Just meaningless platitudes to keep the base happy.

(09-05-2020, 11:41 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 05:15 PM)rollerjag Wrote: By almost everything, I guess you were accounting for his remarks about John McCain?

His remarks to McCain were about McCain.

Lots of folks disparaged McCain without mentioning his military service.  Trump could ha e done the same, and if he respected the military, he would have.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 11:09 AM by jj82284.)

(09-05-2020, 11:15 PM)copycat Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 05:15 PM)rollerjag Wrote: By almost everything, I guess you were accounting for his remarks about John McCain?

His remarks on McCain were directed at McCain.  You know this but choose to pretend differently.  Nothing Trump has ever done, said or acted upon leads me to believe this is a true statement.  The man has many character flaws but this is not one of them.

Preach

Just like Mitt Romney didnt pay his taxes. Remember when they said Mitt beat up a gay kid. Remember when they called McCain george Wallace. Remember when they said Trump was trading missile systems? Remember when they said Trump "colluded" with Russia.

Leftists lie. It's what they do.

Out for a jog, hands up dont shoot. Breaking up a fight etc.

(09-06-2020, 07:40 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 11:41 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: His remarks to McCain were about McCain.

Lots of folks disparaged McCain without mentioning his military service.  Trump could ha e done the same, and if he respected the military, he would have.

That’s true but Trump is going to use whatever he can to insult him. 

Your implication that he doesn’t respect the military is ridiculous and, in no way, substantiated by anything he’s done. Your only evidence is that he insulted McCain. If an insult is all it takes to convince you, then you are choosing to believe it absent all the evidence to the contrary.

McCain was garbage as a politician and as a member of our Armed Forces. Next.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 01:03 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Joe Biden hates the military. Prove me wrong.

(09-06-2020, 12:36 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: McCain was garbage as a politician and as a member of our Armed Forces. Next.

He was a shameful politician. Specifically near the end of his life.

The dead are off limits except Robert Trump.

(09-06-2020, 11:03 AM)jj82284 Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 11:15 PM)copycat Wrote: His remarks on McCain were directed at McCain.  You know this but choose to pretend differently.  Nothing Trump has ever done, said or acted upon leads me to believe this is a true statement.  The man has many character flaws but this is not one of them.

Preach

Just like Mitt Romney didnt pay his taxes.  Remember when they said Mitt beat up a gay kid.  Remember when they called McCain george Wallace.  Remember when they said Trump was trading missile systems?  Remember when they said Trump "colluded" with Russia.  

Leftists lie.  It's what they do.

Out for a jog, hands up dont shoot. Breaking up a fight etc.

Pepperidge Farm remembers....