Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week in the AFC South-Week 1

It feels odd that it's already time for this. Dare I say that I actually *missed* preseason games? On that note, shaking off rust could be a big factor.

Chiefs 34 tinhorns 24: The defending champs open strong, the hangover may come soon, but not this week.

indynoplace 21 Jags 19: The big questions - Will Rivers have command of the offense, with no preseason? How will the new faces in Jax handle the spotlight? How does the run game look without Fournette? Close, but no cigar for the Jags.

tacks 17 Den 14: Losing Miller just before the season starts takes the wind out of Denver's sails. tacks steal a game they should lose, but that's what ugly football gets you once in a while.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

chefs
colts
broncos

(09-08-2020, 05:16 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Chiefs

Jags, for 1 week I'll pick them

Titans .... edited at 9/9/2020 9:22AM

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Putting this here since the edit wasn't timestamped

Just so everyone knows, the Texans-Chiefs game is tomorrow night (Thursday) so get your picks in soon!
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

My friend created an account tonight to be able to participate in this pool, but for some reason it is saying his account is not activated yet, and does not have permission to access this forum.

I told him I would post his picks for him until a moderator or admin fixes his access.

His login name is Redrunt82, and he is picking Chiefs, Colts, and Titans.

KodakJag did a great job filling in for bulls eye last year.  since he voltunteered to do so to,i say he gets 1 freebie pick sometime this year. like if  a team he picks loses he gets a win for the one game,but only if one of his 3 picks in the week is wrong. what does everyone think,includeing bulsete,and kodakjag?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-09-2020, 11:44 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: KodakJag did a great job filling in for bulls eye last year.  since he voltunteered to do so to,i say he gets 1 freebie pick sometime this year. like if  a team he picks loses he gets a win for the one game,but only if one of his 3 picks in the week is wrong. what does everyone think,includeing bulsete,and kodakjag?

Thx Snowy, but I'll decline that  Smile

Hopefully I can do half as well as I did last year, which was my best year so far.

Good luck to everyone else as well!

Whew I finally got on, thanks Kodiakjag for the earlier post on my behalf.

My picks are:

Chiefs
Colts
Titans
"So you're saying there's a chance!".   - Lloyd Christmas

(09-10-2020, 06:54 AM)Redrunt82 Wrote: Whew I finally got on, thanks Kodiakjag for the earlier post on my behalf.

My picks are:

Chiefs
Colts
Titans

Welcome to the board.

Chiefs
Colts
Titans

(09-10-2020, 06:54 AM)Redrunt82 Wrote: Whew I finally got on, thanks Kodiakjag for the earlier post on my behalf.

My picks are:

Chiefs
Colts
Titans

Welcome!

Need to know for future hazing. Are you a Jags fan? Or do prefer one of those sub-tier, garbage, can't touch the Minstache tacks, clots, or tinhorns?

Chiefs
Colts
tacks

(09-10-2020, 11:58 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:

My picks are:

Chiefs
Colts
Titans

Welcome!

Need to know for future hazing. Are you a Jags fan? Or do prefer one of those sub-tier, garbage, can't touch the Minstache tacks, clots, or tinhorns?
I am a die hard Jaguar's fan and have been since Paul Tagliabue announced the franchise in November of '93 and I remember standing in line at JC Penney's in the Regency Square Mall to buy my "leaping Jaguar" t-shirt, which I sill have. As far as hazing goes, I have pretty thick skin from the generous dose I had to deal with in the Army. That being said however, I am a Jag's fan so go easy on me heh. 😖
"So you're saying there's a chance!".   - Lloyd Christmas

I'm going home teams except in Jax:

Chiefs
Colts
Broncos

Wouldn't upset me if I was exactly wrong.

Chiefs
Colts
Broncos

Hope I’m wrong but I don’t see us beating Indy week one
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Chiefs
Jags
Titans

Chiefs
Jags
Titans

Chiefs

Jags

Broncos

Congrats on the win jags. One more to go...
[Image: incredulous.gif]

I know I'm late, but I'd love to do this. Honestly these would have been my picks:

Chiefs
Colts
Titans

Overall: 0-0
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."