Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
You Just Can't Fix Stupid

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-08-2021, 07:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: *sigh* Karen, Karen, Karen...

Chicago woman allegedly makes false bomb threat at Florida airport after arriving late to her flight | Fox News

What was her play there? I never understand these people, have they just never been told no before?

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2021, 07:11 AM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-09-2021, 12:12 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:

Chicago woman allegedly makes false bomb threat at Florida airport after arriving late to her flight | Fox News

What was her play there? I never understand these people, have they just never been told no before?

She must be an absolute dream to be married to.

I see a resemblance. One is a social downer, the other downs airplanes.
[Image: Marina-Verbitsky.jpg]
[Image: 170420_3505987_Debbie_Downer_anvver_1.jpg]

I'll bet a ham sammich she missed the next flight out, too!

Post-9/11 you'd think that's a felony.

(09-18-2021, 11:28 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: She looks stupid now.

Connecticut woman accused of assaulting Navy sailor in pizza shop arrested | Fox News

She wasn't especially intelligent looking before.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I simply can't fathom the gall of physically assaulting someone over a uniform dispute because your husband 'was in the Army'. This [BLEEP], and her husband, are absolute scumbags.

(09-18-2021, 09:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I simply can't fathom the gall of physically assaulting someone over a uniform dispute because your husband 'was in the Army'. This [BLEEP], and her husband, are absolute scumbags.

I kinda wonder if this is more a case of crazy masquerading as stupid.

(09-20-2021, 11:52 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(09-18-2021, 09:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I simply can't fathom the gall of physically assaulting someone over a uniform dispute because your husband 'was in the Army'. This [BLEEP], and her husband, are absolute scumbags.

I kinda wonder if this is more a case of crazy masquerading as stupid.

I'd throw in a healthy dose of entitlement.

(09-20-2021, 03:59 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 11:52 AM)Mikey Wrote: I kinda wonder if this is more a case of crazy masquerading as stupid.

I'd throw in a healthy dose of entitlement.

Don't forget bully.  She picked a target who, despite easily being able to do so, would not "fight back" or engage.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2021, 06:01 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

The responses below answer a lot.  Plus, I get each branch member has their “team spirit” and jokes about the other branches.  But to take it to this level is asinine.  If you didn’t serve, shut the [BLEEP] up about a man in uniform.  I never served.  A few members of my family did, as well as many of you and your families.  I don’t care what branch or what your job was.  You signed up or enlisted.  Much thanks should be given.  Not getting harassed at a restaurant or store.  My dad served in the Air Force in Vietnam and my brother is making a very nice career in the army.  But I bought a pop tart, energy drink and other miscellaneous items for the man in the Navy that was behind me in line at the local gas station.  He said no at first, but I pulled a “no, get your [BLEEP] up here, move” surprisingly, he took an order.  I was prepared if he refused.  I was going to put cash down at the register to cover his stuff and let him either keep the change or let it be applied to the next in line. I know he could have bought it himself.  But in today’s world, the racial barrier and the military and LE getting a bad wrap, I felt I needed to.

Edit, I’m dumb, the responses are now apparently above the anticipated location.  Don’t ask me to do any critical thinking.