Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL 2020 season-What things are you looking forward to seeing this year?

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 09:23 AM by mal234.)

The NFL season begins.tonight. What things are you guys interested in seeing play out this year with various teams, players,etc?

I know we want to see what happens with the Jags and I hope they do well. But I love football in general and am also looking forward to other things. I also want to see if teams like the Cowboys/Browns will be able to get over the hump and make/go deeper in the playoffs. I want to see how Tom Brady/Cam Newton fare on their new teams. I would like to see which 2nd year QB may ends up taking a big step this year. And also see who will be the surprising good and bad teams of this year.

I like this picture the NFL posted of the season returning. And I like that Gardner is featured in it beside Russell Wilson and near the Lombardi trophy, lol. I'm glad the NFL is back.

https://twitter.com/RealJagsDraftGM/stat...9412232194

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I’m looking forward to watching the Rams suck and Ramsey showing his [BLEEP] to LA

I’m curious if it was Brady or the Patriots

I’m curious about Minshew and what he can do with a full offseason

I’m curious if Cam can do it again

I’m curious if anyone can contain the Chiefs they look unstoppable
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

For me? Around week 10 or so, im looking forward to seeing Drew Brees hit 80,000 career passing yards.
I want to see if Cam Newton can reinvent his career under the tutelage of Darth Hoodie.
Is Teddy Bridgewater a legit franchise QB?
Same for Gardner Minshew.
When will the Browns implode again?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn