Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump lies to public on coronavirus, thousands die because of it

(09-10-2020, 02:18 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: He downplayed the virus and was right to do so.  He didn't want to cause panic and chaos.  He never lied.

So how bad did Biden lie behind his mask?

Ooooooh give me a break, he doesn't want to cause panic and chaos when it doesn't serve him, you see the convention? Black and Brown people gonna move into your suburb, MS13 going to move next door, all of the rioters and looters going to break in and steal everything

Let's try to keep it on topic shall we?  Your title said that he lied regarding the China virus, yet you have presented no facts showing that.  Did the President downplay it?  Yes and he was right to do so.  That's actually called leadership.

In the meantime I showed a fact check showing that Biden did lie and you fail to respond to it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Didn't we already know this? Didn't the CDC and the rest of the administration come out and say they downplayed it and also advised against masks so that they could ensure they had enough supply for medical professionals and not start a panic and have people hoard them similar to what was happening to Lysol wipes, etc.? As much as that sucks, you can't have doctors getting sick and dying because then we're all screwed by default.

The Hitler references are such a quick way to lose an argument.

(09-10-2020, 02:28 PM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: Didn't we already know this?  Didn't the CDC and the rest of the administration come out and say they downplayed it and also advised against masks so that they could ensure they had enough supply for medical professionals and not start a panic and have people hoard them similar to what was happening to Lysol wipes, etc.?  As much as that sucks, you can't have doctors getting sick and dying because then we're all screwed by default.

I just don't get why we want to blame our country for a virus created by the Chinese Communist Party... I guess 'cause the NBA says they are cool.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 02:33 PM by MojoKing.)

(09-10-2020, 02:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:18 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Ooooooh give me a break, he doesn't want to cause panic and chaos when it doesn't serve him, you see the convention? Black and Brown people gonna move into your suburb, MS13 going to move next door, all of the rioters and looters going to break in and steal everything

Let's try to keep it on topic shall we?  Your title said that he lied regarding the China virus, yet you have presented no facts showing that.  Did the President downplay it?  Yes and he was right to do so.  That's actually called leadership.

In the meantime I showed a fact check showing that Biden did lie and you fail to respond to it.

Sorry just trying to "Keep on Topic" we're talking about your commander and chief aiding in the death of American people. It's NOT leadership! Dude seriously come on you're joking right? You want the president to downplay a thing capable of killing you? We had 0 leadership during this pandemic, we have had exponentially more death than other countries, we made a political issues out of freaking masks when the president could have simply done that. Thats like saying if there were killer dragons roaming the states, and we all knew about how they were killing people, and the president said "nothing to be worried about folks, theyll go away in the summer they dont like the heat"

(09-10-2020, 02:20 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:16 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Look man, Im clearly making you angry with my posts, and you clearly believe in Conspiracies. Lets just stop debating each other alright? If we have no common ground on fact then its just utterly pointless. If you want to support someone who has led to the deaths of our fellow American people thats your business. I support your right to vote for whoever in this Democracy.

Only got angry when you called Trump the "fuhrer"....
The fuhrer ordered the ACTUAL MURDER of over 6 million Jews, 20 million Russians...... to even make that equivalency is wrong on every level.

I would never call Biden Stalin... who ordered the murder of 40 million Russians.... or Mao Tse Tsung, 60 million Chinese.

But Stalin was right.... 1 death is a tragedy.. a million deaths is a statistic. Apparently enough time has passed to allow comparisons with some of the most evil people on Earth

Look fair enough, I wasn't saying fuhrer in the sense of numbers of death, I was saying it in the sense of you listen and trust what he has to say EVEN in the face of fellow Americans dying.

And trust me I UNDERSTAND how its ridiculous for me to post on this forum because the majority of you (at least 90%) are Trump supporters, I am just trying to understand everyday how you continue to support this dangerous president

(09-10-2020, 02:30 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Let's try to keep it on topic shall we?  Your title said that he lied regarding the China virus, yet you have presented no facts showing that.  Did the President downplay it?  Yes and he was right to do so.  That's actually called leadership.

Sorry just trying to "Keep on Topic" we're talking about your commander and chief aiding in the death of American people. It's NOT leadership! Dude seriously come on you're joking right? You want the president to downplay a thing capable of killing you? We had 0 leadership during this pandemic, we have had exponentially more death than other countries, we made a political issues out of freaking masks when the president could have simply done that. Thats like saying if there were killer dragons roaming the states, and we all knew about how they were killing people, and the president said "nothing to be worried about folks, theyll go away in the summer they dont like the heat"

Was he "aiding in the death of American people" when he stopped all travel from China?  Was Joe Biden lying when he called the President xenophobic for doing so?  You know, at about the same time Nancy Pelosi was inviting everyone to go to Chinatown?

By the way the thread topic (made by you) clearly states "Trump lies to public on coronavirus...".  I'm just asking for evidence that he did in fact lie about it.  I presented actual FACTS regarding your boy Biden actually lying to the American people and you refuse to address it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-10-2020, 02:37 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:30 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Sorry just trying to "Keep on Topic" we're talking about your commander and chief aiding in the death of American people. It's NOT leadership! Dude seriously come on you're joking right? You want the president to downplay a thing capable of killing you? We had 0 leadership during this pandemic, we have had exponentially more death than other countries, we made a political issues out of freaking masks when the president could have simply done that. Thats like saying if there were killer dragons roaming the states, and we all knew about how they were killing people, and the president said "nothing to be worried about folks, theyll go away in the summer they dont like the heat"

Was he "aiding in the death of American people" when he stopped all travel from China?  Was Joe Biden lying when he called the President xenophobic for doing so?  You know, at about the same time Nancy Pelosi was inviting everyone to go to Chinatown?

By the way the thread topic (made by you) clearly states "Trump lies to public on coronavirus...".  I'm just asking for evidence that he did in fact lie about it.  I presented actual FACTS regarding your boy Biden actually lying to the American people and you refuse to address it.

Yeah thats a common misconception of Trump supporters, Biden NEVER said that Politifact 

Look man I can't possibly address every thing (largely unverifiable thing) you guys post, remember its like 1 vs 11 right now

(09-10-2020, 02:40 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:37 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Was he "aiding in the death of American people" when he stopped all travel from China?  Was Joe Biden lying when he called the President xenophobic for doing so?  You know, at about the same time Nancy Pelosi was inviting everyone to go to Chinatown?

Yeah thats a common misconception of Trump supporters, Biden NEVER said that Politifact 

Look man I can't possibly address every thing (largely unverifiable thing) you guys post, remember its like 1 vs 11 right now

OK, so we are getting somewhere.  He didn't directly call the President xenophobic specifically because of the travel ban, but it was related.  From you link...
Quote:Biden tweeted: "We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency."

But Biden did not explicitly tie xenophobia to the travel restriction. His tweet reflects coronavirus remarks he made during a campaign stop in Iowa Jan. 31, the day the travel restrictions were announced.

The part in bold is a common democrat talking point, much like the title of this thread that you started.  There is no actual facts to support this claim.

With that being said, there is a pattern of Joe Biden lying to the American People.  As I pointed out earlier, it's a direct lie[/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif].  Any comment on this?[/font]

(09-10-2020, 02:53 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:40 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Yeah thats a common misconception of Trump supporters, Biden NEVER said that Politifact 

OK, so we are getting somewhere.  He didn't directly call the President xenophobic specifically because of the travel ban, but it was related.  From you link...
Quote:Biden tweeted: "We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency."

But Biden did not explicitly tie xenophobia to the travel restriction. His tweet reflects coronavirus remarks he made during a campaign stop in Iowa Jan. 31, the day the travel restrictions were announced.

The part in bold is a common democrat talking point, much like the title of this thread that you started.  There is no actual facts to support this claim.

With that being said, there is a pattern of Joe Biden lying to the American People.  As I pointed out earlier, it's a direct lie[/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif].  Any comment on this?[/font]

Yeah "record" Trump has a record of all of those things, even by calling it the "Chinese virus" is abhorrently racist. You know how many of our Chinese Americans were verbally sometimes physically attacked because of this sentiment? 

Look start a thread, call it "Biden Lied" and I'll gladly post in it, this thread is about how Trump lied to all of us about the severity of this virus.

(09-10-2020, 01:30 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Based on Bob Woodwards Recordings, Trump Lies to the American Public on Coronavirus leading to thousands of deaths. 

Independent article 

NYTimes article 

BBC article 

Recordings - Youtube Link

You can't spin this one conspiracy folks, he said it ON TAPE. Just utterly criminal, ridiculous and unbecoming of an American president.  Trump has death on his hands. He told Bob in MARCH, "It goes through the air, And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus" 

This is why many of our fellow Americans DIED, because this [BLEEP] and his administration downplayed the virus, 

This is exactly why we had the economy drop in March, because we had NO plan, 

This is exactly why our lives has changed 

He knew in MARCH people, the outcome of this virus could have changed. How ANY of you support this guy I just don't understand. To not even QUESTION his decisions is insane. You'll spin this and say "its not his fault" 
Christ... 

... and Joe Biden called Trump a racist for blocking air travel to China. Gee, I wonder how many lives the "racist" saved with that move? Face it dude, your weak minded brainwashed ilk are going to get their [BLEEP] handed to them on a silver platter in November.. The American people aren't buying their [BLEEP] anymore. You can see it in the comments on this page (every page on the internet really), in the rally turn outs, and now in the polls.. Prepare for a red wave, because one is coming. Trump has zero lives on his hands, people were told Coronavirus was deadly by literally everyone.  I had cancer 2x, I guess that was Trump's fault too?  You know what is costing people their lives and livelihoods,  the ongoing violence that is allowed to take place in our major Democratic ran cities. Care to share on that?

(09-10-2020, 02:58 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:53 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: OK, so we are getting somewhere.  He didn't directly call the President xenophobic specifically because of the travel ban, but it was related.  From you link...

Yeah "record" Trump has a record of all of those things, even by calling it the "Chinese virus" is abhorrently racist. You know how many of our Chinese Americans were verbally sometimes physically attacked because of this sentiment? 

Look start a thread, call it "Biden Lied" and I'll gladly post in it, this thread is about how Trump lied to all of us about the severity of this virus.

So give us some actual FACTS about how the President specifically lied about the China virus.  It's certainly not in the video that you linked.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 03:26 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(09-10-2020, 02:01 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 01:59 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Sooooooooo, is Woodward in the wrong? Yes or no?

absolutely not, man how do you not know the difference between a journalist writing for a book and a President of the United States responsible for informing the public on any and all dangers?

If the president did cost lives it was only democrats, trust me.. because they seem to be the only people reliant on the federal government for their common sense and to tell them to breathe. Y'all are like a bunch of turkeys drowning in the rain if Daddy government doesn't tell you to not look up with your beak open. Republicans don't rely on government to tell them a lit stove is hot, we can take responsibility for our own safety. TRUMP HAS LIVES ON HIS HANDS! LOL, give me a break.

(09-10-2020, 03:12 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:01 PM)MojoKing Wrote: absolutely not, man how do you not know the difference between a journalist writing for a book and a President of the United States responsible for informing the public on any and all dangers?

If the president did cost lives it was only democrats, trust me.. because they seem to be the only people reliant on the federal government for their common sense and to tell them to breathe. Y'all are like a bunch of Turkeys drowning in the rain if Daddy government doesn't tell you to not look up with your beak open. Republicans don't rely on government to tell them a lit stove is hot, we can take responsibility for our own safety. TRUMP HAS LIVES ON HIS HANDS! LOL, give me a break.

LOL.  I'm stealing this one.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 03:23 PM by MojoKing.)

(09-10-2020, 03:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:58 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Yeah "record" Trump has a record of all of those things, even by calling it the "Chinese virus" is abhorrently racist. You know how many of our Chinese Americans were verbally sometimes physically attacked because of this sentiment? 

So give us some actual FACTS about how the President specifically lied about the China virus.  It's certainly not in the video that you linked.

Ugh ok ok, outside of PLAYING IT DOWN which is a LIE, just to Quote a few things he's ACTUALLY said 

"when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus."

"99%” of COVID-19 cases are “totally harmless"

"The U.S. has “among the lowest case-fatality rates of any major country anywhere in the world.”

(Russia, India, South Korea all have better numbers)

Also:

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said in a Feb. 7 call. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”

thats in February

In March with Sean Hannity

“Now, with the regular flu, you know, we average from 27,000 to 77,000 deaths a year. Who would think that? I never knew that, until six or eight weeks ago. I asked that question. I said, how many people die of the flu? You know, you keep hearing about flu shot, flu shot, take your flu shot. But I said, how many people die of the flu? And they said, sir, we lose between 27,000 and, you know, somewhere in the 70s. I think we went as high as 100,000 people died in 1990, if you can believe that. But a lot of people, regardless, I think it averages about 36,000 people a year. So I said, wow. And that’s — now, that’s a percentage that’s under 1% very substantially. So, it would be interesting to see what that difference is. But, you know, again, a lot of people don’t report, because they get the coronavirus, and they get better relatively quickly. Not that severe.” — Trump in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity.

Gee, I wonder how many threads Mojoking has started on Michael Cuomo?... Who actually DID COST AND HAS THOUSANDS OF DEATH/BLOOD ON HIS HANDS when he ordered Covid stricken patients to be placed in nursing homes and room with the most "at risk" population.. I guess that was Trump's fault too huh?

(09-10-2020, 02:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:08 PM)MojoKing Wrote: You guys are hilarious, so you won't admit that Trump downplayed the virus? That it would go away in the summer because the "heat kills it", that he compared it to the Flu? 
Jesus, even when we have tapes you choose to follow your Fuehrer

He downplayed the virus and was right to do so.  He didn't want to cause panic and chaos.  He never lied.
This is the reason, but the left thinks that if people knew it would have saved lives. There is literally nothing that could have been done other than to close the borders for all this time and the left would have killed that as racist exactly like they did.
If people panicked, it would have caused more death, hording, etc.

(09-10-2020, 03:21 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 03:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: So give us some actual FACTS about how the President specifically lied about the China virus.  It's certainly not in the video that you linked.

Ugh ok ok, outside of PLAYING IT DOWN which is a LIE, just to Quote a few things he's ACTUALLY said 

"when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus."

"The U.S. has “among the lowest case-fatality rates of any major country anywhere in the world.”

Also:

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said in a Feb. 7 call. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”

thats in February

“Now, with the regular flu, you know, we average from 27,000 to 77,000 deaths a year. Who would think that? I never knew that, until six or eight weeks ago. I asked that question. I said, how many people die of the flu? You know, you keep hearing about flu shot, flu shot, take your flu shot. But I said, how many people die of the flu? And they said, sir, we lose between 27,000 and, you know, somewhere in the 70s. I think we went as high as 100,000 people died in 1990, if you can believe that. But a lot of people, regardless, I think it averages about 36,000 people a year. So I said, wow. And that’s — now, that’s a percentage that’s under 1% very substantially. So, it would be interesting to see what that difference is. But, you know, again, a lot of people don’t report, because they get the coronavirus, and they get better relatively quickly. Not that severe.” — Trump in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity.

I fail to see a lie in any of those quotes.  Playing down the virus is NOT a lie.

(09-10-2020, 03:53 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 03:21 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Ugh ok ok, outside of PLAYING IT DOWN which is a LIE, just to Quote a few things he's ACTUALLY said 

Also:

thats in February

I fail to see a lie in any of those quotes.  Playing down the virus is NOT a lie.

Then this is where our debate stops then. If youre not seeing how downplaying the deathly nature of a virus to millions of people, isn’t a lie after knowing how deadly it is, then we simply can’t debate this topic anymore.

Officially caught and overtaking Italy on deaths now.

(09-10-2020, 02:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The Hitler references are such a quick way to lose an argument.

[Image: 0-D0-FE22-D-2161-46-D2-8-F81-C0-B904-B283-AA.png]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???