Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sad... Another Domestic Terrorist Act

(09-15-2020, 04:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  I thought I had seen it all.  A Brit living in Australia telling us that abolishing the Second Amendment would solve our problems.   Laughing

Yes two countries without much gun crime.

British cops don't even carry guns...what an awful place!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-15-2020, 05:31 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 04:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  I thought I had seen it all.  A Brit living in Australia telling us that abolishing the Second Amendment would solve our problems.   Laughing

Yes two countries without much gun crime.

LOL.  Yes, two countries with the same population as one of our democrat cities (NYC).  That's obviously something that will work here.  Ignore our Constitution and take away firearms from law abiding citizens.   Laughing 

I find it mildly amusing when I take foreigners out to my property to shoot.  They are always so excited because they are "forbidden" to have firearms in their countries.  To date I have had Brits, Aussies and Norwegians come out and shoot my guns.  They all loved the experience.

As a bonus, they usually thank me with beer.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-15-2020, 06:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 05:31 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Yes two countries without much gun crime.

LOL.  Yes, two countries with the same population as one of our democrat cities (NYC).  That's obviously something that will work here.  Ignore our Constitution and take away firearms from law abiding citizens.   Laughing 

I find it mildly amusing when I take foreigners out to my property to shoot.  They are always so excited because they are "forbidden" to have firearms in their countries.  To date I have had Brits, Aussies and Norwegians come out and shoot my guns.  They all loved the experience.

To be fair, we get the same thrill when we visit their countries, go to a convenience store to buy a beer, and the cashier pops the bottle for us and lets us walk out the front door with it...
Walking down the street with an open container? Seriously? That's allowed?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-15-2020, 06:32 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 06:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  Yes, two countries with the same population as one of our democrat cities (NYC).  That's obviously something that will work here.  Ignore our Constitution and take away firearms from law abiding citizens.   Laughing 

To be fair, we get the same thrill when we visit their countries, go to a convenience store to buy a beer, and the cashier pops the bottle for us and lets us walk out the front door with it...

I've been in more foreign countries than I can remember.  Off the top of my head, Scotland, Ireland, England, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Israel, Sicily, Egypt, Bahrain, UAE, Columbia, Panama, Mexico, Canada... along with many of the Virgin Islands and I don't recall having such an experience.  Either way I would hardly be "thrilled".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-15-2020, 06:39 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 06:32 PM)mikesez Wrote: To be fair, we get the same thrill when we visit their countries, go to a convenience store to buy a beer, and the cashier pops the bottle for us and lets us walk out the front door with it...

I've been in more foreign countries than I can remember.  Off the top of my head, Scotland, Ireland, England, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Israel, Sicily, Egypt, Bahrain, UAE, Columbia, Panama, Mexico, Canada... along with many of the Virgin Islands and I don't recall having such an experience.  Either way I would hardly be "thrilled".

Did you buy corner store beer in any of those places? They certainly wouldn't have let you off premises in any of the Arab countries you listed...

I can go into my local pub and place a bet on the football while having a beer and some food in Australia.

Now that's my kind of freedom thanks.

I'm sure shooting is fun.You can do that here too (obviously with way more restrictions). But people walking the streets with AR15s and the kids having to go through metal detectors at school doesn't sound like my kind of freedom thanks.

(09-15-2020, 06:59 PM)lastonealive Wrote: I can go into my local pub and place a bet on the football while having a beer and some food in Australia.

I'm sure shooting is fun.You can do that here too (obviously with way more restrictions). But people walking the streets with AR15s and the kids having to go through metal detectors at school doesn't sound like my kind of freedom thanks.

Yet you feel the need to participate in the political forum on a foreign football message board. Me thinks you are just jealous of our freedom.

(09-15-2020, 03:55 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Gun control = law and order. 

LOL.  What do rioters (without guns) throwing bricks and Molotov cocktails equal?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(09-15-2020, 07:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 06:59 PM)lastonealive Wrote: I can go into my local pub and place a bet on the football while having a beer and some food in Australia.

Yet you feel the need to participate in the political forum on a foreign football message board. Me thinks you are just jealous of our freedom.

Stroud,  All lastonealive can do to feel better about not being American, is to berate the freedoms he doesn't have. I am starting to feel sorry for his inability to make peace with his lack of freedom. Poor lil'fella, he wants to be an American so bad he can't help himself from devaluing the very thing he desires the most. tsk tsk

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2020, 12:21 AM by lastonealive.)

(09-15-2020, 07:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

So you just want people to chat in here that agree with you? 

Isn't that what you lot are always complaining that the 'left' do?

I'm still unsure what freedoms you have that I don't? Hey jaywalking is even an offence there.

Just to add, this is a politics forum for a team that is half London's the lines are blurred which politics we should be talking. Maybe be a little more open.

buuuuwwwaaaaahhaaa!!! Board Pommy must have been drinking all night.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Man Who Celebrates Cop Ambush Was Courted by LA Mayor for 'Cultural Competency' Program

https://www.westernjournal.com/man-celeb...G4aM59hFIM
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Now that I finally got around to seeing "do the right thing" by Spike Lee, I see the movie again every time I turn on the news...

(09-16-2020, 07:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: Now that I finally got around to seeing "do the right thing" by Spike Lee, I see the movie again every time I turn on the news...

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2020, 04:55 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(09-16-2020, 06:19 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Man Who Celebrates Cop Ambush Was Courted by LA Mayor for 'Cultural Competency' Program

https://www.westernjournal.com/man-celeb...G4aM59hFIM
I'm not even going to discuss what he said, because his comments were so incredibly ignorant and hate filled.

However, I can't take anyone serious as a "leader" is they won't even change the battery in their annoying smoke detector (Damn I hate those things) before broadcasting a message to his people.  Amateur hour, this guy is a complete incompetent moron.. He looked high as hell too.

These liberal leaders sure are intellectuals aren't they? A guy whose CLEARLY showing signs of dementia is the leader of their ticket.. This would be hilarious if it wasn't true.

Some kind of freedom right LOA?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

It frustrates me to no end that people can't see this is the inevitable state of government when it gets unchecked power.

(09-21-2020, 10:38 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Some kind of freedom right LOA?

Yeah quite right Victoria was in strict lockdown at the time. Which is why it's now back under control.

We are far more open here due to the strong covid response. But you strike me as someone who probably thinks it's a hoax so probably wasn't worth mentioning.

(09-21-2020, 05:19 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 10:38 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Some kind of freedom right LOA?

Yeah quite right Victoria was in strict lockdown at the time. Which is why it's now back under control.

We are far more open here due to the strong covid response. But you strike me as someone who probably thinks it's a hoax so probably wasn't worth mentioning.
So you are willing to be in a lockdown until when? The "vaccine" is going to be around 50% effective if they get there. So only 50% of the people getting it will be safe. Is that good enough to end the lockdown? How can you kill 50% of people? You going to stay locked down until there is a cure which may never come?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I'm not in lockdown at all? I was at a game with a half full stadium last weekend. No mask wearing, no cases in my state. They got it under control and suppressed ever since which is economically the best result too. Freeeeedoooom.

There's one state here that has had some issues. But the recent lockdown which that video above has reduced cases substantially so likely opening again soon.