Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 1-2020 MNF games

I just got home from work and am catching the end of Steelers/Giants game. I did see quite a few people are complaining about Jason Garret's playcalling, lol. It looks like the Steelers will win this game.

I wonder who will win in the Broncos/Titans matchup. I hope the Broncos win and that thecJags can be alone at the top of the AFC South. But the Broncos are missing key players due to things like injuries/opt outs.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Titans OL looked awful on that first drive

(09-14-2020, 10:28 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Titans OL looked awful on that first drive

Yeah, and I think that the Titans as a whole are looking a bit rusty/shaky right now. I wonder if they will settle down a bit as this game progresses.

Based on what I've seen so far, both the Colts and Jags looking better than the Texans or Titans so far. Guess we'll see how this Titans game ends

Rough night for Stephen Gostowski. Three missed FGs and an XP. The Titans continue to be in a rough place with their kicking situation.

Tack struggles are delicious.

Doncha' just hate to see it.

I think Gostkowski is a Jags fan. 0-3 and 1/2 tonight. Yikes.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2020, 01:07 AM by Minshew Mania.)

Wow, who would've thought that the Jags have the best team in the AFC south after Week 1. Hope we manage to bring a W home from Tennessee next week. They definitely look pretty beatable. Henry looks slow so far.

Wow these teams absolutely suck.

Despite all of the misses tonight, I think that Gostowski is gonna kick a game winner unfortunately.

Hopefully this Broncos D can actually shut them down.

I just see Henry busting a BIG gain.... Ugh the PTSD.

Cant believe this freaking Denver team literally gave the win to the tacks...

Wow.

I can't believe I stayed up to watch that ugly game by two sorry teams.

Drew Lock looks bad, sorry that dude is rough. I think after 1 week I'd say the Jags shockingly look the best after 1 game within our division. Should be a good game next week.

Denver lost this game more than the Titans won it, IMHO. Drew Lock overthrew the ball multple times and the Broncos let an opportunity slip away after their defense had nice showing earlier on in this game. I'm disappointed the Titans won, I wanted the Jags to have sole possession of that #1 spot. But I hope the Jags beat them next week. I want the Jags to play well and get the win against them. The Titans will be looking to have a better performance and the Jags should be on the lookout for that.

What a gross end to the game. Fangio mismanaged the clock, Lock missed wide open receivers, and the playcalling was suspect when they needed to chew clock.

The tacks look weak.

Arguably the worst clock management you'll ever see by a HC at the end of that game. Did Fangio think he could save his timeouts and use them next week or something? That was embarrassing and pathetic to watch.

(09-15-2020, 03:21 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Arguably the worst clock management you'll ever see by a HC at the end of that game. Did Fangio think he could save his timeouts and use them next week or something? That was embarrassing and pathetic to watch.

Agree, It was horrible.
Sucks cause a Titans loss would have helped...and gostkowski almost made It possible before Fangio stepped in lol

16-14.. was that Mike Vrabel or Jeff Fisher on the sidelines? Good God. Don't miss that brand of football at all.

(09-15-2020, 09:15 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: 16-14.. was that Mike Vrabel or Jeff Fisher on the sidelines? Good God. Don't miss that brand of football at all.

Don't worry they all there good plays back for our game this week.  Do like the fact they had an away super late Monday night game this week tho.  Only solid the NFL has done us in awhile.