Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 2 - Jags @ tacks Predictions

After watching the titans play i would say the Jags are gonna curb stomp them.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

31-28 Jags

(09-15-2020, 10:50 AM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 10:29 AM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Derrick Henry always gives us trouble. Wash's scheme has our defenders mismatched against him.  We are 10.5 point underdogs. Jags will be tested this week. I think loading the box in an attempt to stop the momentum that Henry will get throughout the game, will leave some passing options open. Yeah, great to see that win last week, but I gotta a feeling Titans will have our number. Unless our offense balls out and matches them score for score.

10.5? Big oof! We were 8 point underdogs at home against Indy.

Who knows, maybe the team uses that at motivation?

What kind of system produces those odds? Seems nuts to me that we scored 27 and won against a reported good team, probable AFCS champs according to some yet somehow we are 10.5 underdogs against a team that struggled to score 16 against the Broncos? Reeeeedunkulous!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Titans looked pretty bad last night if I'm being honest, Henry looked slow, Tannehil looked serviceable at best. Denver handed them that game on a silver platter, something we've seen the Jags do all too often.

We've got the perfect game tape to study this week, so I'm feeling optimistic. I say, if our defense can keep the Titans in check, we come home 2-0 and people are still doubting Minshew.

Jags 20 - Titans 13

I think we have a good chance of winning this weekend. The offense of line looks better and we have a better running back. If they stack the box Gruden’s West Coast offense will dink and dunk all the way down to the end zone. If they drop back to cover receivers James Robinson will have a big day. Keep Henry to 100 yards and we win the game. Go jags

(09-15-2020, 10:57 AM)Minshew Mania Wrote: Titans looked pretty bad last night if I'm being honest, Henry looked slow, Tannehil looked serviceable at best. Denver handed them that game on a silver platter, something we've seen the Jags do all too often.

We've got the perfect game tape to study this week, so I'm feeling optimistic. I say, if our defense can keep the Titans in check, we come home 2-0 and people are still doubting Minshew.

Jags 20 - Titans 13

Denver according to PFF had the best run defense in 2019, so it was expected to see Henry look off. That being said... the guy still got 116 yards on 31 carries and also added 3 receptions. It is obvious they are going to feed this guy hardcore. Can the Jags D hold up against 31 carries of Henry the same way? We shall find out. I expect a couple long runs from Henry and the run defense to look BAD... but Jags O is still underrated as hell!

We beat them here at home last year ....held 3 quarters to no score until a henry TD in the fourth.
this is arguably a better ...although young...team.
It's obvious Minshew and company won't back down from anybody.

Go Jaguars!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-15-2020, 11:04 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 10:57 AM)Minshew Mania Wrote: Titans looked pretty bad last night if I'm being honest, Henry looked slow, Tannehil looked serviceable at best. Denver handed them that game on a silver platter, something we've seen the Jags do all too often.

Jags 20 - Titans 13

Denver according to PFF had the best run defense in 2019, so it was expected to see Henry look off. That being said... the guy still got 116 yards on 31 carries and also added 3 receptions. It is obvious they are going to feed this guy hardcore. Can the Jags D hold up against 31 carries of Henry the same way? We shall find out. I expect a couple long runs from Henry and the run defense to look BAD... but Jags O is still underrated as hell!

Yeah thats fine, feed him the ball. Our defense needs to learn to stop the run eventually. What better practice than a team who force feeds their RB 30 carries in a game that was begging them to throw.

If their kicker makes his kicks they win by 12 points and the game was not close. Tannehill played well again.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

35-17 Jags.

(09-15-2020, 10:24 AM)MojoKing Wrote: The Broncos game reAalllly pissed me off. 
The tacks should’ve lost 
if we can somehow out finesse that strong Titans D, I think we can pull out a victory, but for some reason Henry always dominates us. 

It’s going to be close

The Broncos should have won? They looked totally outmatched in that game. It shouldn't have been close at the end. If the Broncos had come out on top, they wouldn’t have really won the game, but rather just survived it.

Titans 27-17

The short week for the Titans will help the Jags, but I don't see our defense doing enough to stop Henry.

Simple, Henry goes off for 150 yards and 2 20+ yard TDs. Jags get beat 27 to 13
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(09-15-2020, 12:56 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: Simple, Henry goes off for 150 yards and 2 20+ yard TDs. Jags get beat 27 to 13

We gonna score more than 13 points

Titans 35
Jags 10

27-24
Jags

idk, if we get the [BLEEP] from last night, I see us winning pretty soundly. If they get back to 2019 form, I'm not so sure we win.

As of now, I'll take the Jags 23-21.

They will challenge us to stop the run, I like their young wr duo. Here is to hoping we shut it all down!

(09-15-2020, 10:54 AM)uthill Wrote: After watching the titans play i would say the Jags are gonna curb stomp them.
Have you seen the Jags the last 10 years? They get your hopes up only to bury you the next week.

titans didn’t play well against the broncos (most teams struggle in Denver) but my guess is that the titans play better this week.

Hopefully Minshew can keep slinging that rock.

(09-15-2020, 12:56 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Titans 27-17

The short week for the Titans will help the Jags, but I don't see our defense doing enough to stop Henry.

Just a reminder the Jaguars held him to 44 yards on 17 carries last year ...it really can happen.  Big Grin
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Jags 35 - tacks 20