Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 2 - Jags @ tacks Predictions

Titans message board on the matchup

https://www.titansreport.com/topic/40284-jaguars-week/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Here's hoping that the game comes down to a FG kick, I like our odds if that's the case.

Jags keep Jaguaring the tank for whoever strategy, 23-19

(09-15-2020, 03:56 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Titans message board on the matchup

https://www.titansreport.com/topic/40284-jaguars-week/

They seem to think we are terrible and Henry will have a field day and the Broncos is better? Total head scratcher from the games i saw. Jags will curb stomp them as don't expect them to come out like a high school team this next game.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2020, 05:37 PM by jaguarmvp.)

I"M drinking a huge gulp of the Teal-Aid!

Give me the Jags 20-16

(09-15-2020, 11:04 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 10:57 AM)Minshew Mania Wrote: Titans looked pretty bad last night if I'm being honest, Henry looked slow, Tannehil looked serviceable at best. Denver handed them that game on a silver platter, something we've seen the Jags do all too often.

We've got the perfect game tape to study this week, so I'm feeling optimistic. I say, if our defense can keep the Titans in check, we come home 2-0 and people are still doubting Minshew.

Jags 20 - Titans 13

Denver according to PFF had the best run defense in 2019, so it was expected to see Henry look off. That being said... the guy still got 116 yards on 31 carries and also added 3 receptions. It is obvious they are going to feed this guy hardcore. Can the Jags D hold up against 31 carries of Henry the same way? We shall find out. I expect a couple long runs from Henry and the run defense to look BAD... but Jags O is still underrated as hell!

The idea is to score so many points they just can't rely on Henry. Force the game in Tannehill's hands.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I didn't catch the Titans/Broncos game (way past my bedtime) but historically this has always been a pretty good game (for the most part).  I would not underestimate them, especially since they upgraded at QB.  I would like to think that tackling and a somewhat improved run defense will help to slow down Henry.  I can see this game going either way.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-15-2020, 04:26 PM)Mikey Wrote: Here's hoping that the game comes down to a FG kick, I like our odds if that's the case.

I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock into their kicking game.  Playing in Denver is a good/bad situation for kickers.  Yes they can get better distance because of the elevation (thinner air), but the same thing factors in when it comes to accuracy.  Gostkowski isn't a "bad" kicker by any means.  He is no Josh Lambo, but he's not bad.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Jaguars 24-17

(09-15-2020, 05:34 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I"M drinking a huge gulp of the Teal-Aid!

Give me the Jags 20-16

(09-15-2020, 11:04 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Denver according to PFF had the best run defense in 2019, so it was expected to see Henry look off. That being said... the guy still got 116 yards on 31 carries and also added 3 receptions. It is obvious they are going to feed this guy hardcore. Can the Jags D hold up against 31 carries of Henry the same way? We shall find out. I expect a couple long runs from Henry and the run defense to look BAD... but Jags O is still underrated as hell!

The idea is to score so many points they just can't rely on Henry. Force the game in Tannehill's hands.

I would normally agree, but the TACKS are different. Unless they go down some big number like 30 they keep going to Henry. So I guess, we just gotta go up 30 early Big Grin!

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Ill take it!  Could you imagine starting off 2-0 and both divisional wins after this crazy [BLEEP], disrespectful off-season?!

Not one mention of our SS on their board. Dude is gonna bring it and Henry won't have another highlight real kinda game.

I bought the Brooklyn Bridge last week. I think I'm doing some more buying this week. Jags 24-17. Jags clean up the run defense a bit and get the job done.

I believe this will be our test since we always have a hard time with the Titans. If play like we did last week win, I think I will believe are back. Depending on the score if we get blown out, it was a fluke but I have a feeling it will be a close game.

(09-15-2020, 04:26 PM)Mikey Wrote: Here's hoping that the game comes down to a FG kick, I like our odds if that's the case.

Whoops

(09-20-2020, 09:48 PM)14and3 Wrote:

Whoops

[BLEEP] you tack fan.  Go back to your [BLEEP] trailer park.

(09-20-2020, 09:58 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 09:48 PM)14and3 Wrote: Whoops

HEAR, HEAR!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Lol. The Titans fans on that board are so arrogant. It's comical. I love bringing up the ol' George Dyson 1 yard short thing to those hicks. They need to know their place. They're just a franchise who's never won a superbowl, just like us. Stupid flaming thumbtacks

(09-20-2020, 09:58 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 09:48 PM)14and3 Wrote: Whoops

You seem mad. Everything ok? Well outside of being a Jaguars fan I mean.

(09-21-2020, 11:07 AM)14and3 Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 09:58 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: [BLEEP] you tack fan.  Go back to your [BLEEP] trailer park.

You seem mad. Everything ok? Well outside of being a Jaguars fan I mean.

I don't have the loving arms of my cousins to comfort me after a rough loss like you do

2-0! 2-0!