Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Another Jags Star, Another Titans Fan

(09-18-2020, 02:28 PM)10actyrant Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 02:23 PM)hb1148 Wrote: Right? I really was tempted to pick a higher number but decided to err on the side of caution.
I mean you might as well just say JAGS WILL SCORE A MILLION GAZILLION POINTS

No, just 30 or so.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good luck with that. At least the new rook CB will get a chance to meet his father on Sunday.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

just over 24 hours til the jags realize they are the jags

(09-18-2020, 02:46 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 02:28 PM)10actyrant Wrote: I mean you might as well just say JAGS WILL SCORE A MILLION GAZILLION POINTS

No, just 30 or so.

Well, you got that going for you at least.

(09-21-2020, 10:30 AM)10actyrant Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 02:46 PM)hb1148 Wrote: No, just 30 or so.

Well, you got that going for you at least.

You forgot I also picked Henry to go for about 85 yards. Missed on your QB having a career day but [BLEEP] happens.

I'd rather be the Jags right now, with their youth, talent and a truck load of draft picks next year. The worm will turn, folks.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2020, 10:50 AM by 10actyrant.)

(09-21-2020, 10:42 AM)JagFanFirst Wrote: I'd rather be the Jags right now, with their youth, talent and a truck load of draft picks next year.  The worm will turn, folks.

Youth? You think the Titans roster is old? I count at least 7 starters on their rookie deals. Tannehill and 3 OL are the only starters 30 or over.

(09-21-2020, 10:50 AM)10actyrant Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 10:42 AM)JagFanFirst Wrote: I'd rather be the Jags right now, with their youth, talent and a truck load of draft picks next year.  The worm will turn, folks.

Youth? You think the Titans roster is old? I count at least 7 starters on their rookie deals. Tannehill and 3 OL are the only starters 30 or over.

Yes, and four of our starters are playing their second game.

(09-21-2020, 11:14 AM)JagFanFirst Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 10:50 AM)10actyrant Wrote: Youth? You think the Titans roster is old? I count at least 7 starters on their rookie deals. Tannehill and 3 OL are the only starters 30 or over.

Yes, and four of our starters are playing their second game.

Well that's all the tape you need to write them into the depth chart for years to come.

(09-21-2020, 10:50 AM)10actyrant Wrote:

This guy has the Jags as the youngest and the tacks as the 5th oldest as of final cutdown day.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/ranking-nfl-...rs-eagles/

(09-17-2020, 07:15 PM)VondyP Wrote:
(skip to 3:03, your youtube player wont start at the time I have set in the url)

First Jalen Ramsey, now Gardner Minshew.
At least your most popular players tend to have good taste in NFL teams.

A few questions about he, and you, the fan:
  1. Has he asked to be traded away yet?
  2. Do the Jaguars intend to always employ Titans fans as the face of their franchise?
    - Is it because of jealousy? Are the sweepsweeps getting to you guys?
  3. Has he ever mentioned a love (or fear) of moving to Europe?
  4. Will he do enough to keep you from drafting Lawrence/Fields next year, forcing the Jags to spend another decade picking top 10?
  5. Are you guys really still letting Doug Marrone coach your team?
  6. How hard do you cry when thinking about the season the Jags lost to the Titans 3 times, robbing you of a superbowl appearance?
  7. How much will the Titans win by this weekend?
  8. Will the mods delete this thread because they are soft and can't handle trash talk leading up to a rivalry game?
TLDR

[Image: CJ0WV5w.png]

Did your sister/cousin/wife research that for you?  Or, was she too busy brushing her tooth to have time to do so?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(09-21-2020, 01:00 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 10:50 AM)10actyrant Wrote: Youth? You think the Titans roster is old? I count at least 7 starters on their rookie deals. Tannehill and 3 OL are the only starters 30 or over.

This guy has the Jags as the youngest and the tacks as the 5th oldest as of final cutdown day.

And? Half your team on the field right now is by necessity. 

Just saying that claiming the Jags have the benefit of youth over the Titans is silly when the Titans have so many players on their rookie contracts that would start for pretty much any other team in the league.

(09-21-2020, 02:47 PM)10actyrant Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 01:00 PM)hb1148 Wrote: This guy has the Jags as the youngest and the tacks as the 5th oldest as of final cutdown day.

And? Half your team on the field right now is by necessity. 

Just saying that claiming the Jags have the benefit of youth over the Titans is silly when the Titans have so many players on their rookie contracts that would start for pretty much any other team in the league.

Oh, go ahead and back peddle then. The fact remains that the tacks are one of the older teams in the league from top to bottom and the Jags are the youngest.

(09-21-2020, 03:09 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 02:47 PM)10actyrant Wrote: And? Half your team on the field right now is by necessity. 

Oh, go ahead and back peddle then. The fact remains that the tacks are one of the older teams in the league from top to bottom and the Jags are the youngest.

It's a meaningless statistic that's skewed by 3 players, one of which should be 4th on the depth chart. Anyway, our crusty vets as you want to frame it include AJ Brown, Corey Davis, Rashaan Evans, Jayon Brown, Jeff Simmons and Adoree Jackson (All on rookie deals). I'll take that core of youth over whichever six Jags players you want to put in there. We also haven't had to cull our roster of all of the "character guys".

(09-21-2020, 03:23 PM)10actyrant Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 03:09 PM)hb1148 Wrote: Oh, go ahead and back peddle then. The fact remains that the tacks are one of the older teams in the league from top to bottom and the Jags are the youngest.

It's a meaningless statistic that's skewed by 3 players, one of which should be 4th on the depth chart. Anyway, our crusty vets as you want to frame it include AJ Brown, Corey Davis, Rashaan Evans, Jayon Brown, Jeff Simmons and Adoree Jackson (All on rookie deals). I'll take that core of youth over whichever six Jags players you want to put in there. We also haven't had to cull our roster of all of the "character guys".

Here's another one that breaks it down for ya. 

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/2020/09/...e-age-nfl/

(09-21-2020, 03:27 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 03:23 PM)10actyrant Wrote: It's a meaningless statistic that's skewed by 3 players, one of which should be 4th on the depth chart. Anyway, our crusty vets as you want to frame it include AJ Brown, Corey Davis, Rashaan Evans, Jayon Brown, Jeff Simmons and Adoree Jackson (All on rookie deals). I'll take that core of youth over whichever six Jags players you want to put in there. We also haven't had to cull our roster of all of the "character guys".

Here's another one that breaks it down for ya. 

That's just an aggregated article of the article you already posted. 

Also, three of the four "oldest" teams this year were in their conference championship games last year. Meaningless statistic.

(09-21-2020, 03:30 PM)10actyrant Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 03:27 PM)hb1148 Wrote: Here's another one that breaks it down for ya. 

That's just an aggregated article of the article you already posted. 

Also, three of the four "oldest" teams this year were in their conference championship games last year. Meaningless statistic.

LOL, it wasn't meaningless when you were claiming the tacks were a young team but whatever you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better.

(09-21-2020, 03:52 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 03:30 PM)10actyrant Wrote: That's just an aggregated article of the article you already posted. 

LOL, it wasn't meaningless when you were claiming the tacks were a young team but whatever you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better.

Why bother feeding the (factually wrong) troll?

Lol you always have to wonder about people who go spam posts on the message boards of rivals.