Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 2-2020 TNF Game Browns vs Bengals

Who do you think wins tonight. The Browns have had a rough start to the season in last week's game against the Ravens. People are continuing to doubt them and Baker. They could definitely use a win tonight. And Joe Burrow/the Bengals had a disappointing ending last week after he tried to get them the win against the Chargers. I'm interested in seeing which of these teams wins tonight.

Also I think it's cool it's the NFL's 100th birthday. I'm glad football is on tonight for it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I got Cincy.

That was a strong defense they went up against when they played the Chargers.

Burrow seemed to hold up well, and they had a real chance to win in the end. I think the Bengals have found a QB.

He needs some experience and for the OL to gel.

Not sure I trust Baker Mayfield any more.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Baker Mayfield will be carrying a clipboard next season.

I saw very little of Joe Burrow last week so I'm watching him tonight to see if he'll pan out to be the maybe-higher-than-average QB I predict he'll be.

Always interesting watching a rookie from a college football powerhouse experience the speed of NFL defenders

It's early, but real impressed with Burrow with NO PRESEASON on a short week on week 2.

The Browns defense has been roughing up Joe a bit. But he's hanging in there. Joe Mixon has been having a nice game for the Bengals. He's doing his best to try and move them down th he field. The Browns defense has also made some nice stops tonight.

Also, I like seeing the TNF commercial for the Jags/Dolphins next week. Like seeing the Jags get some hype in it.

Mayfield not bad so far towards the end of the half

(09-17-2020, 09:38 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Mayfield not bad so far towards the end of the half

Bengals getting zero pressure. I thought Baker took wayyyyyy too much heat last week against that Bal D. That defense is championship grade.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2020, 09:55 PM by mal234.)

(09-17-2020, 09:38 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Mayfield not bad so far towards the end of the half

I think he's looked.pretty solid tonight. 

Also, that was a nice throw Joe made on the run. I like him and it would be nice if he ends up doing well. He's been doing a nice job during this last minute or so in this second half.

I also liked seeing the Jags getting plugged again for next week's game. Troy even called the Jags surprising.

Both QB looking good. I'm impressed with Burrow, he looks the part

(09-17-2020, 09:55 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Both QB looking good. I'm impressed with Burrow, he looks the part

Agreed. Extremely early, but I certainly recall quite a few posters pretty down on Burrow's talent on the NFL level.

If you think our oline is bad ..geesh Cinci takes the cake.

I may have to reassess my opinion of Burrow as a pro QB. He's very accurate, keeps his eyes downfield and above all else, he remains composed. Other than a few rookie mistakes, he looks like he's been playing longer than just two games.
Unfortunately, it's also obvious he's playing on a team that used a number 1 pick to get him.

(09-17-2020, 10:36 PM)uthill Wrote: If you think our oline is bad ..geesh Cinci takes the cake.

It's ugly.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2020, 10:53 PM by jaglyn.)

Yep, Burrow's oline is trash

--

Only a Top 5 drafting team can bungle up an opportunity at the goal line like that. I seriously hope the Jags are past that.

Wouldn't mind trading for Hunt. I like James, but Hunt should be a #1 rb.

(09-17-2020, 09:54 PM)mal234 Wrote: I also liked seeing the Jags getting plugged again for next week's game. Troy even called the Jags surprising.

They have to plug the next game as their ratings are bad enough.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just like I thought, Joe Burrow is the real deal. This guy is gonna be a bona fide star in the NFL. It's just just gonna take time for the Bengals to be good though. Their defense is abysmal and their O-Line is about as effective as speed bumps. To be able to put up 30 points behind that offensive line is nothing short of a miracle. I've never seen a rookie come in and have so much poise and ability to read defenses. If he had any kind of time in the pocket what so ever, he could've hung 50 on them, but instead, he was running for his life.

I knew I should've started Nick Chubb this week in fantasy. Tsk

Burrow looks good, but he's going to be dead by week 5 at this rate.