Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
CJ Henderson wins rookie of the week

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2020, 04:01 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

A good way to start a career in his first career game

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/news/cj-h...for-week-1

Credit to Dave Caldwell for making the right pick and drafting the best corner in the draft

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Congrats CJ. He was deserving of this award. It's nice to see the Jags pick right up again this year with a player winning Rookie of the Week. And Jags fans still have strong voting power, lol.

Hopefully CJ will win more of these awards along with Laviska Shenault and James Rohinson.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2020, 04:27 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Hopefully he turns out to be better than Derek Cox, who intercepted Peyton Manning during Week 1 of his rookie year.

(09-18-2020, 04:16 PM)mal234 Wrote: Hopefully CJ will win more of these awards along with Laviska Shenault and James Rohinson.

Hater !!!

signed,
K'Lavon Chaisson

I see my Bot voting PC came thru.

You're welcome CJ!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-18-2020, 04:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Hopefully he turns out to be better than Derek Cox, who intercepted Peyton Manning during Week 1 of his rookie year.

(09-18-2020, 04:16 PM)mal234 Wrote: Hopefully CJ will win more of these awards along with Laviska Shenault and James Rohinson.

Hater !!!

signed,
K'Lavon Chaisson
I Love Cox!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(09-18-2020, 05:19 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 04:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Hopefully he turns out to be b Letter than Derek Cox, who intercepted Peyton Manning during Week 1 of his rookie year.

Hater !!!

signed,
K'Lavon Chaisson
I Love Cox!

He loves the Cox!!
s
;

;

Jalen who?
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

The Jalen trade will work out for us ultimately, I believe.   CJ + another 1st rounder will ultimately be greater than Ramsey. Plus saved a lot of $$ for the next few years.

Yannick.. TBD.

(09-18-2020, 07:01 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: The Jalen trade will work out for us ultimately, I believe.   CJ + another 1st rounder will ultimately be greater than Ramsey. Plus saved a lot of $$ for the next few years.

Yannick.. TBD.

I personally believe Ramsey is over rated.  He rarely int's the ball and gets beat deep fairly often.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Now he just needs to win 6 or 7 more and get snubbed for DROY!

I'm happily surprised he won it over some of the others on that list, not that I don't think it's deserving, it is. But to win it as a Jags defensive player when some big market offensive players had nominations as well is nice.

(09-18-2020, 08:31 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I'm happily surprised he won it over some of the others on that list, not that I don't think it's deserving, it is. But to win it as a Jags defensive player when some big market offensive players had nominations as well is nice.

He and Chase Young were the only two that should have been up for it imo.

(09-18-2020, 07:01 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: The Jalen trade will work out for us ultimately, I believe.   CJ + another 1st rounder will ultimately be greater than Ramsey. Plus saved a lot of $$ for the next few years.

Yannick.. TBD.

It worked out for us as soon as he left the building. Same for Yan. And Fournette.

Yannick.. TBD.

Chaisson and the picks we get from the Rams next year are actually what determines if it was a good trade. Bullseye has made this point a few times of course.

If CJ turns out better than Ramsey then that will be great of course. It is a bit of a subtle difference, but if Ramsey is here the Jags can use the CJ pick on a different player. Or we could have had both CJ and Ramsey in theory.

(09-19-2020, 08:19 AM)rufftime Wrote:

Yannick.. TBD.

Chaisson and the picks we get from the Rams next year are actually what determines if it was a good trade.  Bullseye has made this point a few times of course.

If CJ turns out better than Ramsey then that will be great of course.  It is a bit of a subtle difference, but if Ramsey is here the Jags can use the CJ pick on a different player.  Or we could have had both CJ and Ramsey in theory.

Ramsey with a $100 million contract, and his attitude.

(09-18-2020, 08:31 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I'm happily surprised he won it over some of the others on that list, not that I don't think it's deserving, it is. But to win it as a Jags defensive player when some big market offensive players had nominations as well is nice.
Our fans show up on social media ala GM last year... the joke on us is game attendance but we're top 5 in social media. Just want to see if he wins any awards at years in if he plays lights out. GM had a great rookie yr and only our social media votes won him anything but no NFL awards

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(09-19-2020, 08:24 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 08:19 AM)rufftime Wrote: Chaisson and the picks we get from the Rams next year are actually what determines if it was a good trade.  Bullseye has made this point a few times of course.

If CJ turns out better than Ramsey then that will be great of course.  It is a bit of a subtle difference, but if Ramsey is here the Jags can use the CJ pick on a different player.  Or we could have had both CJ and Ramsey in theory.

Ramsey with a $100 million contract, and his attitude.

I think it will end up being a good trade for the Jags when everything is said and done. I was just pointing out we didn’t get the CJ pick from the Ramsey trade.

Upper will definitely let us know why he didn't deserve it.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-18-2020, 08:04 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Now he just needs to win 6 or 7 more and get snubbed for DROY!

I actually laughed out loud. I did so because this is painfully true.

Many more to come for CJ!
Ready for May Day and May Flowers!