Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
RIP RBG

(10-29-2020, 07:01 PM)Sammy Wrote: I know everyone has been waiting on me to chime in with a deciding vote on her hotness or hitness ... Drum Roll ... I would hit it.  Probably be arrested, but I would.

She has a pulse...I think it goes without saying that you’d hit it! Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-29-2020, 08:06 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 07:01 PM)Sammy Wrote: I know everyone has been waiting on me to chime in with a deciding vote on her hotness or hitness ... Drum Roll ... I would hit it.  Probably be arrested, but I would.

She has a pulse...I think it goes without saying that you’d hit it! Tongue

... I have a pulse... Sammy? Sad
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-29-2020, 08:52 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 08:06 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: She has a pulse...I think it goes without saying that you’d hit it! Tongue

... I have a pulse... Sammy? Sad

Are you a she?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-29-2020, 08:53 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 08:52 PM)mikesez Wrote: ... I have a pulse... Sammy? Sad

Are you a she?

In the other thread “mike” did say “if another woman..” and “if your husband...”.  

Which is why I asked Lucky if she was a she.  But HB May have got it right with the Lola thing.

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2020, 09:46 PM by mikesez.)

(10-29-2020, 08:53 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 08:52 PM)mikesez Wrote: ... I have a pulse... Sammy? Sad

Are you a she?

No.  Dang it!

(10-29-2020, 05:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 03:37 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: But they left a Hilary Clinton post so they must not mind too much. And

Because there was no squabble from the right. The left owns the pettiness.

They shouldn't have anything political if they can't/won't show both sides. 

And the irony of an organization that empowers young girls getting bullied by and bowing to the pressure of a group of people because they dared to congratulate a female SCOTUS.

(10-30-2020, 12:11 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 05:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Because there was no squabble from the right. The left owns the pettiness.

They shouldn't have anything political if they can't/won't show both sides. 

And the irony of an organization that empowers young girls getting bullied by and bowing to the pressure of a group of people because they dared to congratulate a female SCOTUS.

So much this!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(10-29-2020, 07:03 PM)Jags Wrote:

I think we all knew you would.  But nice hearing from you again.  Been a while since we’ve seen you.  Hope you’re well.

I am good, my friend. I do read here a few times per week, and post from time to time. Like most everybody else ... If the board were more active, it would be even more active. Which really stinks, because I would honestly admit I have learned an extreme amount from other posters on the Jaguars message board. It's like a classroom, only funner. Smile

I wonder if the lack of a like button has contributed to people leaving the board. The problem with these types of forums is that people like feedback. With a like button, you know people are reading your stuff and liking it, even if they don't respond. I know it's a pain, but the mods really need to bring back the like button.

(10-30-2020, 09:35 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I wonder if the lack of a like button has contributed to people leaving the board. The problem with these types of forums is that people like feedback. With a like button,  you know people are reading your stuff and liking it, even if they don't respond. I know it's a pain, but the mods really need to bring back the like button.

Yep.
Just don't bring the dislike button back with it.

(10-30-2020, 11:17 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 09:35 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I wonder if the lack of a like button has contributed to people leaving the board. The problem with these types of forums is that people like feedback. With a like button,  you know people are reading your stuff and liking it, even if they don't respond. I know it's a pain, but the mods really need to bring back the like button.

Yep.
Just don't bring the dislike button back with it.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: giphy.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato