Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
RIP RBG

Slow Joe: Voters Don’t Deserve to Know Whom I’d Appoint to Supreme Court

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/...eme-court/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-21-2020, 08:05 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Is it shocking that people who kill babies don't want to give people a choice to go outside and do what they want? How do we have a choice to kill a human, but can't choose to go outside of our house in a lockdown?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Your demand for intellectual consistency is just a social construct from the oppressive cis-gender white patriarchy to keep 7 year olds from having sex reassignment surgeries to match their chosen gender which doesn't have anything to do with biological sex in the first place....  

OPPRESSOR!

Facts.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I don't care that much if Trump does or does not appoint a Justice before the next Presidential term. If he goes ahead and appoints one, some Republicans might say,

"Even though I don't like him, I voted for Trump because of the possibility he could shape the Supreme Court for the next generation; he's done that, and so now I'm going to vote for Biden. Because Trump is an immoral dishonest dirt bag."

^ I think that's very possible.

And I'm not concerned that the Supreme Court could throw the election to Trump if it gets that far. I think Supreme Court justices are honest. They may be conservative or liberal, but they are all basically honest and would do the right thing in that case.

Welp, looks like Trump is going to get his way. Even Pierre Delecto is onboard with moving ahead and Miss Lindsey says he has the votes on both the committee and the Floor.

I hope it's Amy Barrett, he should hold on to Allison Rushing in the event that Breyer, Thomas, or Alito retire in the next few years.

Romney defies the odds and acts like an actual Republican
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-22-2020, 11:16 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I don't care that much if Trump does or does not appoint a Justice before the next Presidential term.   If he goes ahead and appoints one, some Republicans might say,

"Even though I don't like him, I voted for Trump because of the possibility he could shape the Supreme Court for the next generation; he's done that, and so now I'm going to vote for Biden.  Because Trump is an immoral dishonest dirt bag."  

And I'm not concerned that the Supreme Court could throw the election to Trump if it gets that far.  I think Supreme Court justices are honest.  They may be conservative or liberal, but they are all basically honest and would do the right thing in that case.

Sigh..

I've asked so many Biden "supporters" why they will vote for him and each and every one starts the next sentence with "Trump"

They have no clue what his racist policies are. They have no clue about the man. Pretty sad how dumb they are.

I look for Trump to replace Breyer in his second term. Hopefully Thomas is able to hold out retirement until President Ivanka Trump is able to appoint his replacement.

(09-22-2020, 11:57 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 11:16 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I don't care that much if Trump does or does not appoint a Justice before the next Presidential term.   If he goes ahead and appoints one, some Republicans might say,

"Even though I don't like him, I voted for Trump because of the possibility he could shape the Supreme Court for the next generation; he's done that, and so now I'm going to vote for Biden.  Because Trump is an immoral dishonest dirt bag."  

And I'm not concerned that the Supreme Court could throw the election to Trump if it gets that far.  I think Supreme Court justices are honest.  They may be conservative or liberal, but they are all basically honest and would do the right thing in that case.

Sigh..

I've asked so many Biden "supporters" why they will vote for him and each and every one starts the next sentence with "Trump"

They have no clue what his racist policies are. They have no clue about the man. Pretty sad how dumb they are.

I wonder why that could be? I wonder, wonder, wonder?

https://msbusiness.com/2020/08/todd-smit...-negative/

"Since 2016, previous studies from analysts at the Media Research Center revealed that the coverage of Trump on major broadcast networks was 91% negative.

new study released this week found that the coverage is now 95% negative.
The analysis of all evening news coverage of President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden in June and July found these networks chose to aim most of their attention and nearly all of their negative coverage on Trump, so Biden escaped any scrutiny of his policy positions, past job performance or character."

[Image: 1490192406-joey-shocked-friends.gif]

Oh.

Oooohhhhhh.

OOOHH!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Glad I'm an autodidact. The ability to research things is a beautiful thing - sadly people in the world are too lazy and/or stupid to do it for themselves.

Sounds like the dems are going to be given 3 days for a judicial hearing on the next SCOTUS nominee, which will be enough time to manufacture evidence for investigation to stall the confirmation even longer. When will Republicans ever learn?

(09-22-2020, 01:00 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Glad I'm an autodidact. The ability to research things is a beautiful thing - sadly people in the world are too lazy and/or stupid to do it for themselves.

Careful, I heard that can make you go blind and have hairy palms.

(09-22-2020, 02:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Sounds like the dems are going to be given 3 days for a judicial hearing on the next SCOTUS nominee, which will be enough time to manufacture evidence for investigation to stall the confirmation even longer.  When will Republicans ever learn?

Gotta pack the Court to make sure the nine voters who will decide the 2020 election choose Trump.

(09-22-2020, 03:09 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 02:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Sounds like the dems are going to be given 3 days for a judicial hearing on the next SCOTUS nominee, which will be enough time to manufacture evidence for investigation to stall the confirmation even longer.  When will Republicans ever learn?

Gotta pack the Court to make sure the nine voters who will decide the 2020 election choose Trump.

Cry me a river.

You still mad Slow Scranton Joe is gonna get smoked like a turkey on Thanksgiving?

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2020, 03:42 PM by mikesez.)

(09-22-2020, 03:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 03:09 PM)TJBender Wrote: Gotta pack the Court to make sure the nine voters who will decide the 2020 election choose Trump.

Cry me a river.

That's a bad take.
If the court picks the president again, it will be bad for the whole country.

It would be extremely unfortunate if any part of the vote counting ended up in federal courts in the first place. I think it's unlikely. I hope I'm right.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-22-2020, 03:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 03:09 PM)TJBender Wrote: Gotta pack the Court to make sure the nine voters who will decide the 2020 election choose Trump.

You still mad Slow Scranton Joe is gonna get smoked like a turkey on Thanksgiving?

I don't give a [BLEEP] about Biden or Trump. The Constitution is the law of the land, but no one really seems to treat it as such these days. Might as well roll it up, stuff it down the neck of a bottle of Bacardi 151 and light it up at this point. Remember way back when, when you asked if I would vote for Biden purely because I don't like Trump? I'm not voting. How's that for an answer as to what I think about Biden's inevitable loss when tens of millions of votes are ignored and nine voters decide who the next President will be?

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2020, 03:46 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(09-22-2020, 03:39 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 03:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:  Cry me a river.

That's a bad take.
If the court picks the president again, it will be bad for the whole country.

It would be extremely unfortunate if any part of the vote counting ended up in federal courts in the first place. I think it's unlikely. I hope I'm right.

Tell your people to quit trying to cheat by mail and it won't end up in the federal courts. This is on your people.

(09-22-2020, 03:44 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 03:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You still mad Slow Scranton Joe is gonna get smoked like a turkey on Thanksgiving?

I don't give a [BLEEP] about Biden or Trump. The Constitution is the law of the land, but no one really seems to treat it as such these days. Might as well roll it up, stuff it down the neck of a bottle of Bacardi 151 and light it up at this point. Remember way back when, when you asked if I would vote for Biden purely because I don't like Trump? I'm not voting. How's that for an answer as to what I think about Biden's inevitable loss when tens of millions of votes are ignored and nine voters decide who the next President will be?

Pretty sure there is only one side of the political spectrum that doesn't treat the constitution as the law of the land.

Not voting is irresponsible.

I love that the left concedes that their side is lazy as crap and only would vote by mailing in a ballot.

(09-22-2020, 03:59 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I love that the left concedes that their side is lazy as crap and only would vote by mailing in a ballot.

Truth hurts.

(09-22-2020, 03:44 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 03:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You still mad Slow Scranton Joe is gonna get smoked like a turkey on Thanksgiving?

Oh, the drama.