Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This offense can score

Hey at least we can score points. Lambo had his worst game as a Jag. Gave them 4 points for free.

Jack is back. Loving Henderson.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Minshew is the guy. Enough with the TLAW or tanking BS. Minshew is the GUY!

This pleases me. Indy/Tenn has some pretty stout defenses too. Minshew completed 75% of his passes for 6 TDs and 2 pics against them. 2 first round picks just means we can reload on skill positions since we finally....FINALLY might have our QB.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 05:30 PM by JagFanatic24.)

Soak it up fellas. When are fans going to realize we have a Franchise stud at QB.

He’s our guy and always has been.

Btw we have a stud RB too

Minshew is doing it and against OUR division at that. Idc what may happen with once a year opponents, Theyve had 2 games of film from a yr ago and he is lighting it up. They know his weaknesses and he is still rising. THAT is a FRANCHISE QB, pass the shot.

it may not take till week 8 for me to relieve my reservations of their duty.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(09-20-2020, 05:31 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Minshew is doing it and against OUR division at that.  Idc what may happen with once a year opponents, Theyve had 2 games of film from a yr ago and he is lighting it up.  They know his weaknesses and he is still rising.  THAT is a FRANCHISE QB, pass the shot.  

The guy has been ballin’ ever since going 13 for 13 up in KC in 2019. I totally agree. We have starved for a QB since Brunell. Well....I introduce Minshew Mania!

(09-20-2020, 04:11 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Minshew is the guy. Enough with the TLAW or tanking BS. Minshew is the GUY!

I agree.

(09-20-2020, 05:32 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 05:31 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Minshew is doing it and against OUR division at that.  Idc what may happen with once a year opponents, Theyve had 2 games of film from a yr ago and he is lighting it up.  They know his weaknesses and he is still rising.  THAT is a FRANCHISE QB, pass the shot.  

The guy has been ballin’ ever since going 13 for 13 up in KC in 2019. I totally agree. We have starved for a QB since Brunell. Well....I introduce Minshew Mania!
True. I know QBs have their ups and downs but im a HUGE yr 2 guy. If a QB can put up good numbers or show that it factor in their second year and look even better than the 1st. Only the football godz fate or coaching ineptitude can stop the success.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Just imagine if we had a decent defense... Minshew and company have been damn near unstoppable on offense.

You can’t be a Jag fan right now and not enjoy this offense...I won’t accept that. You would have to turn in your jag fan card to say otherwise.

(09-20-2020, 04:11 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Minshew is the guy. Enough with the TLAW or tanking BS. Minshew is the GUY!

Tannehill just got paid. If he's franchise QB worthy so is the stache based on what we've seen so far.

Minshew, Chark, Shenault Cole, Robinson, Cam, Taylor, Linder are some pretty solid corner stones for our offense.

Zebras didn’t call offsides On the game seal pic or we tie win game
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

Imagine the 2017 defense with the 2020 offense. Do we lose a game? LOL.

So, Gruden becomes head coach, and he hires a new defensive coordinator, and we draft some better defensive backs.

That would be my plan.

(09-21-2020, 06:25 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: So, Gruden becomes head coach, and he hires a new defensive coordinator, and we draft some better defensive backs.  

That would be my plan.

At this rate that's what I'm expecting as well.

(09-21-2020, 06:40 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 06:25 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: So, Gruden becomes head coach, and he hires a new defensive coordinator, and we draft some better defensive backs.  

That would be my plan.

At this rate that's what I'm expecting as well.

Because at this rate, our offensive success will cause some other owner to hire Gruden to be their head coach, and we will lose him.

(09-21-2020, 06:45 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 06:40 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: At this rate that's what I'm expecting as well.

Because at this rate, our offensive success will cause some other owner to hire Gruden to be their head coach, and we will lose him.

If that happened the sad part is I don't believe Jay Gruden is head coach material. He's an Xs and Os kind of guy who doesn't have the self-discipline and maturity to wear all the hats that a head coach has to don throughout the days of the season.

(09-21-2020, 07:19 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 06:45 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Because at this rate, our offensive success will cause some other owner to hire Gruden to be their head coach, and we will lose him.

If that happened the sad part is I don't believe Jay Gruden is head coach material. He's an Xs and Os kind of guy who doesn't have the self-discipline and maturity to wear all the hats that a head coach has to don throughout the days of the season.

Maybe you know more about him than I do.  I think anyone can fail in Washington.  So I don't hold that against him.

Also let's just remember, all offenses have slow/bad games here and there too. We're looking good, but there's going to be a game where we put up only 10 points. I already know the day that happens there will be at least one "Fire Gruden" thread.

Follow the long term approach, let's remember not to get too high or low on single games.

Now imagine us just keeping Bouye and Calais Campbell, our defense would be set or just possibly a safety away.