Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 3 Thurs night vs Miami

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 03:41 PM by snowwolf776.)

I'm starting to think the nfl is fixing this game for the guppies tonight. awfully sucpioues 2 of our best players are hurt,and out tonight espaissley the wr when he was going to play is all of a sudden to  hurt to play. I'm sorry but i think the nfl is fixing tonights game. if guppies win we know for sure it was fixed!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think if we win the toss, we should take the ball and score first. We’ll probably be exchanging scores all night, so we need to get ahead early.

(09-24-2020, 03:59 PM)Section105Fan Wrote: I think if we win the toss, we should take the ball and score first. We’ll probably be exchanging scores all night, so we need to get ahead early.

Agreed.  We seem to have been playing from behind every snap the first two games.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

I see a fast start, hope get up 14-0 and put em under the gun and hopefully Allen can get rolling.

Someone else needs to start an *** official *** game day thread. I did it last week and we know what happened then, so I’m not taking any more chances by starting them myself!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Jags win, Laviska Shenault

I love the teal painted endzone, they should do that every game

(09-24-2020, 04:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I love the teal painted endzone, they should do that every game

Yes! They definitely should!

I'm nervous.

It's the hope that kills you.

(09-24-2020, 04:47 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Someone else needs to start an *** official *** game day thread. I did it last week and we know what happened then, so I’m not taking any more chances by starting them myself!

Go ahead and do it! Wasn't your fault.  Big Grin
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-24-2020, 04:47 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Someone else needs to start an *** official *** game day thread. I did it last week and we know what happened then, so I’m not taking any more chances by starting them myself!

Your wish, my command.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Chicken.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 06:00 PM by imtheblkranger.)

(09-24-2020, 03:06 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm starting to think the nfl is fixing this game for the guppies tonight. awfully sucpioues 2 of our best players are hurt,and out tonight espaissley the wr when he was going to play is all of a sudden to  hurt to play. I'm sorry but i think the nfl is fixing tonights game. if guppies win we know for sure it was fixed!!!

[Image: tenor-60.gif]

We need JDub

(09-24-2020, 05:33 PM)Mowerguy Wrote:

Go ahead and do it! Wasn't your fault.  Big Grin

Thank you! I feel better now!

(09-24-2020, 05:52 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Chicken.

A superstitious chicken, thank you very much! Tongue

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 08:36 PM by rhanna2.)

As usual this year, we start out behind, same Jags defense, bend but break! If we don't score 40 this week, we're going to lose, unless something happens quickly on D! They don't start doing anything until we down by 14.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 08:50 PM by rhanna2.)

2 yard pass on 3rd and 6, wow!
This is making it too easy on the Fins, not only do we have a bad defense, we get a 15-yard penalty for a no call, a very bad call. Wow! Will the D ever show up, they can make a play, can't they?
14-0 very soon, and they said we were a playoff team on the pre-game show.
Wash shouldn't be able to be on the field after half time. This is way darn easy!

I told you clowns fitzpatrick was going to have 4 TDs jags suck
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(09-24-2020, 09:21 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: I told you clowns fitzpatrick was going to have 4 TDs jags suck

You didn't say it was gonna ALL be in the 1st half...

I did not see this disaster coming.  I will admit when I'm wrong.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

This defense is bad. Really bad.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA