Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 3 Thurs night vs Miami

and at least it's here ...
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jags 34-33

Either we start pressuring QB's or every week is going to be an air show.

(09-22-2020, 03:40 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Shots fired

https://clutchpoints.com/dolphins-news-r...-mustache/

Minshew with the CLUTCH comeback!

Dilphins QB Fitzpatrick had some fun saying beards were cooler than mustache. Asked about a rebuttal, Minshew takes a pass and says: “I’m going to respect my elders, especially when they’re much older.” #Jaguars

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Fun interviews!

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Smile 

(09-22-2020, 03:50 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Fun interviews!

"Young kids like  Josh Allen"  HAHAHAHAHA!!

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

If we don't replace Joe Dirt we're gonna have problems.

Luckily I landed next to TIAA bank field, and they needed a Safety

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(09-22-2020, 03:44 PM)NCJag Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 03:40 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Shots fired

https://clutchpoints.com/dolphins-news-r...-mustache/

Minshew with the CLUTCH comeback!

Dilphins QB Fitzpatrick had some fun saying beards were cooler than mustache. Asked about a rebuttal, Minshew takes a pass and says: “I’m going to respect my elders, especially when they’re much older.” #Jaguars

LOL.  That's funny!

On a serious note though... don't underestimate Fitzpatrick and this Dolphins team.  They look like a decent offense and a very questionable defense.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-22-2020, 05:11 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 03:44 PM)NCJag Wrote: Minshew with the CLUTCH comeback!

LOL.  That's funny!

On a serious note though... don't underestimate Fitzpatrick and this Dolphins team.  They look like a decent offense and a very questionable defense.

Gesicki is my biggest concern

(09-22-2020, 05:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 05:11 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  That's funny!

Gesicki is my biggest concern

I agree.  From the highlights that I watched, he certainly made some incredible catches against the Bills.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Going with All teal Thurs night. 1st time ever

(09-22-2020, 05:11 PM)I jagibelieve Wrote: OO
(09-22-2020, 03:44 PM)NCJag Wrote: Minshew with the CLUTCH comeback!

LOL.  That's funny!

I never underestimate Fitzpatrick. I still remember that 98 yard TD he had to T.O. when they played for the Bills.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2020, 08:06 PM by Newton.)

This is indeed a tough game. I doubt our team is taking them lightly after they keep hearing how bad we are supposed to be.

I have a feeling we blow the fins out, or it's a shootout. I think the D line will get to Fitztragic and stop the run. 34-16 Jags.

Gesecki gonna be a problem

(09-21-2020, 10:16 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 08:58 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Josh Allen just threw for 400 and 4tds on them. Minshew should have another good day.

You say this as if Josh Allen is a bad player... 

But I agree.. Minshew should have a day. Also Fitzmagic might throw for 500.

More so that Allen just had his first ever 300 yard game week one and immediately followed it up with 400 against this Miami team

Jaguars 33
Dolphins 28

Minshew hits a new career high in yards (375) and TDs (4)
33/42 for 375 4 TDs
Robinson gets 22 caries for 120 and a TD
Defense still struggles but will get a couple sacks and one turnover (Fitzmagic likes to throw INTs)

Jags win 38-30

Looking like Byron Jones will not play