Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Minshew Td/Int Through first 14 Games

Check THIS out for some perspective as to what we have at QB. 

Minshew FIRST 14 games played 27 TDs 8 INTs. 

Last season full 16 games these guys had:

Aaron Rodgers 26 TDs 4 INTs 

Mahomes (14 games) 26 TDs and 5 INTs

Russell Wilson 31 td 6 int

Tom Brady 24 and 8. 

Deshaun Watson 26 TD 12 Int 

Drew Brees 27 TDs 4 INTs 

Tell me that isn't eye opening. He's only getting better and better too.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Minshew has arrived. Enjoy it, because he’s the franchise QB around these parts for the next 10.

I think we are all gun shy to call him our guy because of Jabbert, Chenne, Bottles, Jerrard and Brian Leftwich

In my opinion this was his team since KC 2019.

(09-21-2020, 12:11 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Minshew has arrived. Enjoy it, because he’s the franchise QB around these parts for the next 10.

I think we are all gun shy to call him our guy because of Jabbert, Chenne, Bottles, Jerrard and Brian Leftwich

In my opinion this was his team since KC 2019.

Yep. He looked good right from the get. I'm actually suprised people are so unimpressed by this thread lol. So I couldn't believe it when I did this comparison. He's already right about there wlth the top QBs in the league.

We have a quarterback now .....time to work on other positions
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-21-2020, 12:02 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: We have a quarterback now .....time to work on other positions

And with 2 1's and 2 2's....the draft should be pretty darn interesting......

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(09-21-2020, 12:10 PM)NCJag Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 12:02 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: We have a quarterback now .....time to work on other positions

And with 2 1's and 2 2's....the draft should be pretty darn interesting......

Heck ya it should be. This team might be primed to make a run soon. I think this year is the dressed rehearsal for Minshew and yes passing with flying colors.. If this team hits on a few more draft picks and the young guys in place continue to grow. Boii watch OUT in a year or two.

In the meantime Minshew should keep this team in many games and win a handful along the way.

Decided to do some comparisons of Minshew's first 16 total games vs notable QBs last season stats. The results speak for themselves. (Mahomes is only 14.5 games) There's obviously some other things that factor into their games, but Minshew absolutely has shown he's not only solid, but very very good.

[Image: IMG-20200921-153036-01.jpg]

(09-21-2020, 03:54 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Decided to do some comparisons of Minshew's first 16 total games vs notable QBs last season stats. The results speak for themselves. (Mahomes is only 14.5 games) There's obviously some other things that factor into their games, but Minshew absolutely has shown he's not only solid, but very very good.

Interesting comps. Also interesting considering Watson/Mahomes/Rodgers/Goff/Allen weren't rookies. I still find it funny everyone says Minshew is too 'small' to play QB, when he's the same size as Drew Brees and Baker Mayfield, and TALLER than Kyler Murray/Russell Wilson. If he has an entire season like the past 2 weeks, I think he will OFFICIALLY shut the naysayers up and entrench himself as the starter on this team.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Been riding the Stache since KC last year!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Yea I'm a minshew fan. Imagine what he could do under an offense like KC? Lets hope the jags can develop more weapons.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(09-21-2020, 04:10 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Been riding the Stache since KC last year!

Same here.

(09-21-2020, 04:10 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Been riding the Stache since KC last year!

That sounds so wrong....
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2020, 11:35 PM by sfljaguarsfan.)

(09-21-2020, 03:54 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Decided to do some comparisons of Minshew's first 16 total games vs notable QBs last season stats. The results speak for themselves. (Mahomes is only 14.5 games) There's obviously some other things that factor into their games, but Minshew absolutely has shown he's not only solid, but very very good.

Shew hasn't played 16 games tho has he? That's why I said 14 in the thread I didn't think he'd played 16 games...?

The concession stand should sell ryders. Minshew Ryders.

(09-21-2020, 11:34 PM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote:

Shew hasn't played 16 games tho has he? That's why I said 14 in the thread I didn't think he'd played 16 games...?

He's played in 16 total, but started 14. He has roughly 15 games and 1 quarter of actual play time.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2020, 12:38 PM by sfljaguarsfan.)

(09-22-2020, 06:04 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 11:34 PM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote: Shew hasn't played 16 games tho has he? That's why I said 14 in the thread I didn't think he'd played 16 games...?

He's played in 16 total, but started 14. He has roughly 15 games and 1 quarter of actual play time.

Oh ok, I think I mightve been forgetting to about the TB game when he came in after Foles blew it. Either way, even if it's a full 16 games his stats are great so far and directly comparable to the best QBs in the league. And he's a smart QB so I'd imagine he keeps continuing to figure it all out more and more. What he can and can't get away with against NFL level DBs, etc.

(09-21-2020, 04:39 PM)RicoTx Wrote:

That sounds so wrong....

[Image: tumblr_mf3m7vQ9cn1rv25p0o1_400.gifv]