Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sidney Jones role

I know we put Wilson on IR so he's out (at minimum) 2 more weeks, and Thor/Kid Rock/Dewey struggled a bit. 

Would you give Jones some time at FS? They activated him after moving Wilson to IR so it made me think if they are considering using him in that role.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Why is everybody ignoring Herndon lining up at safety. I could have swore I saw him at Safety with 23 and 27 at CB.

(09-21-2020, 02:33 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Why is everybody ignoring Herndon lining up at safety. I could have swore I saw him at Safety with 23 and 27 at CB.

They had Herndon at Nickel when DJ went down. Didn't see him at Safety.

The reason I mention Jones is that Herndon is a solid corner for us opposite Henderson. Or he was at the end of last season. I'd rather put someone else at FS than move the guy who's played well in a position already.

I saw Herndon lined up as a single high safety.

(09-21-2020, 07:42 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I saw Herndon lined up as a single high safety.

Not denying it, I just didn't see it. I'll have to go watch again

(09-21-2020, 08:08 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 07:42 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I saw Herndon lined up as a single high safety.

Not denying it, I just didn't see it. I'll have to go watch again

If you can that would be awesome.

I don’t think this team has a legit free safety anywhere on the roster.

Developing a CB to switch would be wise. No idea which guy makes the most sense to try there.

Wingard isn’t going to get it done.

Herndon to FS and Jones to CB2 might work.

Thats what I was thinking, I could see it working!
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 
ATLANTS BRAVES 

(09-22-2020, 08:21 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I don’t think this team has a legit free safety anywhere on the roster.

Developing a CB to switch would be wise. No idea which guy makes the most sense to try there.

Wingard isn’t going to get it done.

Herndon to FS and Jones to CB2 might work.

One of the reasons i wanted Winfield Jr. in the 2nd.  He is one of the best rookies in the league this year and one of the best safeties to come out in years imo.  Although I am glad we drafted Shenault as I feel like he is a big reason our offense is as good as it is this year with his movement and play making ability.  Teams have to keep an eye on him and sometimes it even opens up things for our other guys.  If the  Broncos don't resign Justin Simmons I think he will be the number 1 target in FA. If not we draft one in the first couple rounds.  Simmons would be a big upgrade to our secondary though