Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Patriots' Robert Kraft cleared of charge in massage parlor sex case

Patriots' Robert Kraft cleared of charge in massage parlor sex case

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft got a soliciting sex charge against him dropped on Thursday.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patriots-...D_C9JaTku0
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Money

(09-24-2020, 02:19 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Money

White privilege
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(09-24-2020, 03:43 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 02:19 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Money

White privilege

“O.J. Simpson, you have a call on the white courtesy phone.”

“O.J. Simpson, you have a call on the white courtesy phone.”

He just went for a massage.... and just wanted a happy ending.  What is so wrong with that?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-24-2020, 02:02 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Patriots' Robert Kraft cleared of charge in massage parlor sex case

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft got a soliciting sex charge against him dropped on Thursday.

Charges were dropped, but he was obviously there for more than a massage.

(09-24-2020, 05:37 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: He just went for a massage.... and just wanted a happy ending.  What is so wrong with that?

First, consider the reason the massage parlor was under surveillance. Suspicion of human trafficking including minors working as sex workers.

Apparently, Robert Kraft understood what was wrong with what he did...

Quote:“I know I have hurt and disappointed my family, my close friends, my co-workers, our fans, and many others who rightfully hold me to a higher standard," Kraft said in a statement.

“Throughout my life, I have always tried to do the right thing,” he said. “The last thing I would ever want to do is disrespect another human being. I have extraordinary respect for women; my morals and my soul were shaped by the most wonderful woman, the love of my life, who I was blessed to have as my partner for 50 years.”

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(09-26-2020, 11:36 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 02:02 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Patriots' Robert Kraft cleared of charge in massage parlor sex case

Charges were dropped, but he was obviously there for more than a massage.

(09-24-2020, 05:37 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: He just went for a massage.... and just wanted a happy ending.  What is so wrong with that?

First, consider the reason the massage parlor was under surveillance. Suspicion of human trafficking including minors working as sex workers.

Quote:“I know I have hurt and disappointed my family, my close friends, my co-workers, our fans, and many others who rightfully hold me to a higher standard," Kraft said in a statement.

“Throughout my life, I have always tried to do the right thing,” he said. “The last thing I would ever want to do is disrespect another human being. I have extraordinary respect for women; my morals and my soul were shaped by the most wonderful woman, the love of my life, who I was blessed to have as my partner for 50 years.”

It's sickening. Especially considering a man of his wealth could use some of it to aid in the fight against human trafficking. 

What I want to know is why a man of his means would partake in activity in this kind of place when he could have easily arranged for a meeting with a discreet high-priced call girl who is in the business of her own accord.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2020, 03:00 PM by JagsorDie.)

(09-26-2020, 12:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 11:36 AM)rollerjag Wrote: Charges were dropped, but he was obviously there for more than a massage.

It's sickening. Especially considering a man of his wealth could use some of it to aid in the fight against human trafficking. 

What I want to know is why a man of his means would partake in activity in this kind of place when he could have easily arranged for a meeting with a discreet high-priced call girl who is in the business of her own accord.

My only guess would be that this would be the last place you would have thought a man with that amount of money would go. High-price could possibly come with high profile and attention as well. For feds and his family. I would think it would be much easier to explain a quick massage at a mall as opposed to a 10-15k vague cash withdraw to the wife or family. If I saw a guy like kraft walking around the avenues, I wouldn’t in a million years consider it was him.

(09-26-2020, 11:36 AM)rollerjag Wrote:

That's on the parlor, not him.  I could see going after him if he was intentionally targeting minors (yuck).  I could maybe see if he actually knew that workers there were trafficked.  I doubt it though.  He was just a [BLEEP] old fart looking for relief... from back pain... and thigh pain...

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2020, 04:14 PM by homebiscuit.)

(09-26-2020, 02:59 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 12:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It's sickening. Especially considering a man of his wealth could use some of it to aid in the fight against human trafficking. 

My only guess would be that this would be the last place  you would have thought a man with that amount of money would go. High-price could possibly come with high profile and attention as well. For feds and his family. I would think it would be much easier to explain a quick massage at a mall as opposed to a 10-15k vague cash withdraw to the wife or family. If I saw a guy like kraft walking around the avenues, I wouldn’t in a million years consider it was him.

Do you honestly think people as wealthy as Robert Kraft have a single checking account which is shared by the wife and scrutinized?

These people can produce that much cash in a second and not have to explain it to anyone.

High priced call girls are very discreet about their clientele, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to get the good paying tricks.

(09-26-2020, 04:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 02:59 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: My only guess would be that this would be the last place  you would have thought a man with that amount of money would go. High-price could possibly come with high profile and attention as well. For feds and his family. I would think it would be much easier to explain a quick massage at a mall as opposed to a 10-15k vague cash withdraw to the wife or family. If I saw a guy like kraft walking around the avenues, I wouldn’t in a million years consider it was him.

Do you honestly think people as wealthy as Robert Kraft have a single checking account which is shared by the wife and scrutinized?

These people can produce that much cash in a second and not have to explain it to anyone.

High priced call girls are very discreet about their clientele, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to get the good paying tricks.

You sound like you speak from experience.

(09-26-2020, 04:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 02:59 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: My only guess would be that this would be the last place  you would have thought a man with that amount of money would go. High-price could possibly come with high profile and attention as well. For feds and his family. I would think it would be much easier to explain a quick massage at a mall as opposed to a 10-15k vague cash withdraw to the wife or family. If I saw a guy like kraft walking around the avenues, I wouldn’t in a million years consider it was him.

I agree, That would be my first assumption as well. 

What i said was just a guess. Thats about all I could come up with to explain the bizarre situation.

(09-26-2020, 03:45 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 11:36 AM)rollerjag Wrote: First, consider the reason the massage parlor was under surveillance. Suspicion of human trafficking including minors working as sex workers.
That's on the parlor, not him.  I could see going after him if he was intentionally targeting minors (yuck).  I could maybe see if he actually knew that workers there were trafficked.  I doubt it though.  He was just a [BLEEP] old fart looking for relief... from back pain... and thigh pain...

So you're ok with him cheating on his wife with cheap prostitutes.
- Bob Marley

(09-26-2020, 10:33 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 03:45 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: That's on the parlor, not him.  I could see going after him if he was intentionally targeting minors (yuck).  I could maybe see if he actually knew that workers there were trafficked.  I doubt it though.  He was just a [BLEEP] old fart looking for relief... from back pain... and thigh pain...

He’s not married.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-26-2020, 10:46 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 10:33 PM)rollerjag Wrote: So you're ok with him cheating on his wife with cheap prostitutes.

He’s not married.

And who are we to judge if he were?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-26-2020, 03:45 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: That's on the parlor, not him.  I could see going after him if he was intentionally targeting minors (yuck).  I could maybe see if he actually knew that workers there were trafficked.  I doubt it though.  He was just a [BLEEP] old fart looking for relief... from back pain... and thigh pain...

Why is the cost of the service a factor?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I really couldn't care less about what he does in his personal life.

(09-27-2020, 12:22 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 10:46 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: He’s not married.

That too.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-26-2020, 10:46 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 10:33 PM)rollerjag Wrote: So you're ok with him cheating on his wife with cheap prostitutes.

He’s not married.

(09-27-2020, 12:22 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 10:46 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: He’s not married.

(09-27-2020, 08:35 AM)Sneakers Wrote:

Why is the cost of the service a factor?

(09-27-2020, 11:24 AM)jagibelieve Wrote:

I really couldn't care less about what he does in his personal life.

(09-27-2020, 02:16 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 12:22 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And who are we to judge if he were?

That too.

Mea culpa, I thought he was due to the words in his apology. He's free to enjoy whatever scummy activity he desires. Hopefully he wasn't taking advantage of someone there against their will.
- Bob Marley

Dude simply needs to start looking into getting better internet service.