Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Two round draft pick watcher

We are 1.5 ahead in the number 2 spot. So we can win a game and still hold the number 2 spot regardless of what all the other teams do

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Heading into Thanksgiving Day games here's where we are

Jags #1 - #2
Rams #1 - #29 (just keeps getting worse)
Jags #2 - #34
Vikings #2 - 43

Jags #3 - #66

The Rams have the following schedule remaining:

49ers
@ Cardinals
Patriots
Jets
@ Seahawks
Cardinals

Realistically I don't see more than 1 loss if at all... Obviously the Cardinals are a division opponent but I think they might get swept and the @ Seahawks is the only hope we have of them taking an L. That pick is most likely going to remain very close to the 2nd round unfortunately.

After Sundays games.... Jags loss, Rams loss, Vikings win.

Jags #1 - #2
Rams #1 - #25
Jags #2 - #34
Vikings #2 - 48 (Yikes, up 5 spots)

Jags #3 - #66

(11-26-2020, 01:58 PM)enigma Wrote: The Rams have the following schedule remaining:

49ers
@ Cardinals
Patriots
Jets
@ Seahawks
Cardinals

Realistically I don't see more than 1 loss if at all... Obviously the Cardinals are a division opponent but I think they might get swept and the @ Seahawks is the only hope we have of them taking an L. That pick is most likely going to remain very close to the 2nd round unfortunately.

I dunno about that.

They just lost to the 49ers.  They have games remaining against the Cardinals and at Seattle.  I could see them splitting with the Cardinals and possibly losing to Seattle.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(11-26-2020, 01:58 PM)enigma Wrote: The Rams have the following schedule remaining:

49ers
@ Cardinals
Patriots
Jets
@ Seahawks
Cardinals

Possible,  but I dont see them winning 5 straight to close the season

Damn Vikings, with Yannick gone they started winning lol (not that he was holding them back of course).

(11-30-2020, 09:43 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: Damn Vikings, with Yannick gone they started winning lol (not that he was holding them back of course).

Ish... they did drop the game to the Boys the other week which was a head scratcher.

I'm going to make a bold take, right here, right now. The Jets will finally win a game by upsetting the Raiders this weekend. Now, here is the bad news for those of us watching the draft order. I also predict the Jaguars will upset the Vikings and we will not gain any ground on the #1 pick.

(12-04-2020, 04:20 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm going to make a bold take, right here, right now. The Jets will finally win a game by upsetting the Raiders this weekend. Now, here is the bad news for those of us watching the draft order. I also predict the Jaguars will upset the Vikings and we will not gain any ground on the #1 pick.

I’d be sick to my stomach but that would be the most #becausejaguars thing that could happen.

(12-04-2020, 04:20 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm going to make a bold take, right here, right now. The Jets will finally win a game by upsetting the Raiders this weekend. Now, here is the bad news for those of us watching the draft order. I also predict the Jaguars will upset the Vikings and we will not gain any ground on the #1 pick.

That's funny.  I've been telling people I have a feeling the Jags were going to luck one out this weekend.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

The good news is that I just bought a huge jug of whiskey, the egg nog is made, and there is a whole bunch of booze left over.

No way in hell does the Jags beat the Vikings, they are on a role now they got rid of Yan and i think they make a playoff push. Cook will kill us without Hamilton and we have nobody that can cover JJ

(12-04-2020, 10:18 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: No way in hell does the Jags beat the Vikings, they are on a role now they got rid of Yan and i think they make a playoff push.  Cook will kill us without Hamilton and we have nobody that can cover JJ

Yeah... I think we'll somehow gut it out and keep it from being a blowout but Vikings are gonna win.

(12-04-2020, 10:18 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: No way in hell does the Jags beat the Vikings, they are on a role now they got rid of Yan and i think they make a playoff push.  Cook will kill us without Hamilton and we have nobody that can cover JJ
Didn’t the Cowboys just beat the Vikings?

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2020, 10:59 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-04-2020, 10:43 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:

They Cowboys are better at pretty much every position group than we are right now with our injuries and the Vikings just beat the Panthers.  They have won 4 out of the last 5

(12-04-2020, 10:43 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:

They got rid of the Maryland product and are now playing much better.  Ravens get the Maryland guy and have went on a downward spiral every since

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2020, 11:37 AM by Cleatwood.)

(12-04-2020, 11:11 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 10:43 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Didn’t the Cowboys just beat the Vikings?

They got rid of the Maryland product and are now playing much better.  Ravens get the Maryland guy and have went on a downward spiral every since
Hahaha was that my question?

Ravens aren’t losing because of Yan and the Vikings weren’t losing because of Yan. You’re reaching  so hard you’re gonna throw your back out.

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2020, 12:31 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-04-2020, 11:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 11:11 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: They got rid of the Maryland product and are now playing much better.  Ravens get the Maryland guy and have went on a downward spiral every since
Hahaha was that my question?

Ravens aren’t losing because of Yan and the Vikings weren’t losing because of Yan. You’re reaching  so hard you’re gonna throw your back out.

Lol, the Vikings sure did ship him off quickly and took a loss just to do it.  Yan might not be the only reason they are losing he is just a nice part of it.  He definitely isn't doing anything to help them win

You would think the guy that wanted 20+ mil a year could make a difference in a positive way

(12-04-2020, 10:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 10:43 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Didn’t the Cowboys just beat the Vikings?

They Cowboys are better at pretty much every position group than we are right now with our injuries and the Vikings just beat the Panthers.  They have won 4 out of the last 5

LOL...the Cowboys are awful.  I have to be subjected to them every week.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]