Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tacks got the 'rona

Intentionally violating protocols deserves a huge punishment. Start with forfeiting games they are causing to be adjusted/cancelled. Move on from there to draft picks. Can't punish Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and whoever else now because they don't want to follow the rules. You're grown adults, follow a damn policy, it's not that hard

They need to make an example of them if they want it under control. Same as they've been stating with the coaches and masks penalties.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-08-2020, 02:15 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I am embarrassed to be a tacks fan..
Yes, they thought there was still a game to get ready for when tannehill got em together.. almost makes me proud of em.  I mean, at that point the facility was closed but the league was saying they would play with no practice.
With that being said, these daily positives are making me crazy. The fact they sat on the news of the players getting together until a week of constant positive tests pouring in put a giant bullseye on the tacks..  most hated team on the planet.
Now with that being said, tacks need to go win that super bowl.  If they can play some games that is

Don't be.  As I have expressed before I thought that the extra rules in place regarding the practice squad were to handle something like this (players testing positive).

In my opinion players/teams should be able to practice and/or prepare as they see fit for an upcoming game.  Play the players available and if a team can't field a team on game day then forfeit.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-08-2020, 05:52 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 02:15 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I am embarrassed to be a tacks fan..
Yes, they thought there was still a game to get ready for when tannehill got em together.. almost makes me proud of em.  I mean, at that point the facility was closed but the league was saying they would play with no practice.
With that being said, these daily positives are making me crazy. The fact they sat on the news of the players getting together until a week of constant positive tests pouring in put a giant bullseye on the tacks..  most hated team on the planet.
Now with that being said, tacks need to go win that super bowl.  If they can play some games that is

Don't be.  As I have expressed before I thought that the extra rules in place regarding the practice squad were to handle something like this (players testing positive).

In my opinion players/teams should be able to practice and/or prepare as they see fit for an upcoming game.  Play the players available and if a team can't field a team on game day then forfeit.

Why? Then it spreads further and a forfeit can affect playoffs; for example lets say Buffalo goes 12-4 and another team say the Pats goes 11-5; that can affect winning a division, seeding, etc. 

Teams should be punished for flagrantly ignoring the rules as potentially ruining it for the rest of the league

Another positive test for Tennessee this morning

(10-11-2020, 10:26 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Another positive test for Tennessee this morning
The NFL continues to screw this up by moving games. They have to shut down and force a bubble. They can't continue to move games and now they will be choosing which games get canceled and that will effect the playoffs and the teams getting in.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2020, 12:26 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

Ok, I'm already greatly suspicious of the league over this crap. They opened the facility yesterday after 2 days of no positives after not letting them until 3 days earlier in the week. It seems the league is desperately trying to let this tacks/bills game go on.
Tell me again how "safety" is the driving force in their decisions.

The patriots mini outbreak would be much worse had they not learned from the tacks travelling to minesota after their first positive.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(10-11-2020, 12:25 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Ok, I'm already greatly suspicious of the league over this crap. They opened the facility yesterday after 2 days of no positives after not letting them until 3 days earlier in the week. It seems the league is desperately trying to let this tacks/bills game go on.
Tell me again how "safety" is the driving force in their decisions.

The patriots mini outbreak would be much worse had they not learned from the tacks travelling to minesota after their first positive.
If they cared about safety, they would have suspended the season for 2-3 weeks. Then put teams in bubbles.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Now we learned the nfl let the tacks have a "secret practice" yesterday. First real practice in 2 weeks so i'm glad. Just find all of this very strange

Are they really going to let this game happen? After that failed test after they had the walkthrough is asking for trouble.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The tacks are whooping the Bills. Tennessee has a good team and Mike Vrabel is good coach.

I'm so disheartened AGAIN by the Jags that I'm actually enjoying watching the tacks play. This is so sad.

(10-13-2020, 09:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The tacks are whooping the Bills. Tennessee has a good team and Mike Vrabel is good coach.

I'm so disheartened AGAIN by the Jags that I'm actually enjoying watching the tacks play. This is so sad.

After 2 weeks in covid oblivion, last night was the most satisfying [BLEEP] whoopin i can remember. Even with 4 recievers (a.j. brown and 3 undrafted rookies) tannehill keeps on proving mariota was a bust. 
Vrabel had this team ready, they played mad and rightfully so. And shout out to Goodell for backtracking on the punishment talk.

The Tacks have definitely been illegally practicing during this fiasco. No team comes out looking that sharp after not practicing for weeks. I’m not even mad Vrabel for it.. it applaud him.

(10-14-2020, 11:38 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: The Tacks have definitely been illegally practicing during this fiasco. No team comes out looking that sharp after not practicing for weeks. I’m not even mad Vrabel for it.. it applaud him.

Yeah they got caught the one time, with nothing coming from it punishment wise, I doubt it was just the once they had gotten together.

(10-14-2020, 11:53 AM)Kane Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 11:38 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: The Tacks have definitely been illegally practicing during this fiasco. No team comes out looking that sharp after not practicing for weeks. I’m not even mad Vrabel for it.. it applaud him.

Yeah they got caught the one time, with nothing coming from it punishment wise, I doubt it was just the once they had gotten together.

Sets a bad precedent too. Any other team will now find ways to secretly practice knowing Goodell is all bark and no bite on this issue

Titans LB Kamalei Correa has told the team he doesn't want to play for them anyone after he was inactive last night. He was just activated from the Covid list. I wonder if they will find a trade partner for him or if he will be released.

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/statu...8872371200

How about Henry's stiff arm game?  Good Lord....he threw Josh Norman 4 yards with one hand.  I know the Jags are familiar with his stiff arm Big Grin
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(10-14-2020, 05:14 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: How about Henry's stiff arm game?  Good Lord....he threw Josh Norman 4 yards with one hand.  I know the Jags are familiar with his stiff arm Big Grin

https://youtu.be/iAZmcrtDlWI?t=1445

(10-14-2020, 06:47 PM)z_keeper Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 05:14 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: How about Henry's stiff arm game?  Good Lord....he threw Josh Norman 4 yards with one hand.  I know the Jags are familiar with his stiff arm Big Grin

https://youtu.be/iAZmcrtDlWI?t=1445

Hahaha Lewan is the best
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2020, 03:40 PM by SamusAranX.)

I'll allow it, only because the memes and videos from it have been downright hilarious

EDIT: Plus in hindsight, Ramsey was the main victim, and that insufferable whiner deserved it