Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jags next win will be....

lions

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Next year?

(10-11-2020, 06:36 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: lions

No chance.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

The Lions are coming off a bye as well. I just don't see another win coming this year.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

If we don't beat the Lions, the only way we will win another game this season, is if some other team has to forfeit via Covid. There isn't another winnable game on the schedule. We haven't even gotten to the difficult part of the schedule and we're getting annihilated.

[Image: 74dc9cb270c1cffe00c990fa6624484b.jpg]

Next win? Winning the #1 pick in next year's draft. Even if its a top five pick Lance Gray and Justin Fields will work.

(10-11-2020, 07:57 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: Next win?  Winning the #1 pick in next year's draft.   Even if its a top five pick Lance Gray and Justin Fields will work.

Justin Fields won't work and I don't know who Lance Gray is.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2020, 08:15 PM by mal234.)

I honestly don't know. Every game since the Colts game has felt like it was going to be a loss and that's what happened. Does anyone think that the Jags will really end up with the worst record in the league? I don't know. I think they still have more talent than other teams like the Jets/Giants, who are both still winless. But the Jags don't play those teams and they have a tough part of their schedule coming up. I hope they do get some more wins, but I don't know when that will happen.

A lot of people keep saying they want to get Trevor Lawrence but there are still some teams that are technically still worse than the Jags. I don't know what the final draft positions will be when everything plays out.

(10-11-2020, 08:14 PM)mal234 Wrote: I honestly don't know. Every game since the Colts game has felt like it was going to be a loss and that's what happened. Does anyone think that the Jags will really end up with the worst record in the league? I don't know. I think they still have more talent than other teams like the Jets/Giants, who are both still winless. But the Jags don't play those teams and they have a tough part of their schedule coming up. I hope they do get some more wins, but I don't know when that will happen.

A lot of people keep saying they want to get Trevor Lawrence but there are still some teams that are technically still worse than the Jags. I don't know what the final draft positions will be when everything plays out.

The Jets are so bad, I don't see them winning any games, but I never thought we'd beat the Colts either. So, I guess anything is possible.

(10-11-2020, 06:31 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 05:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: when its announced jags are moveing to london,they finnalley hire a good HC ,and fill out smart staff ,the jags go 9-7 first year in london to sqeak into playoff. 1 to 2 years later jags win super bowl as London Jaguars. 

thats when jags get next win. when its announced team is moveing to london.  Laughing Laughing

Shut up. 

I laugh off your dumb rants most of the time but get out of here with that crap.

did you miss the laughing smiley faces. it was a joke,i wasn't serious. no need to have a fit.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

It is a shame we don’t play the giants... to be able to give those fans and players their first win would be so heart warming.

We are such a generous team.

(10-11-2020, 05:52 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Maybe Detroit bud doubtful.

We may be looking at the low point of franchise history. 1-15

The sad, #becausejaguars part of this is it still may not be enough to get the #1 overall pick.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(10-11-2020, 08:44 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 05:52 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Maybe Detroit bud doubtful.

We may be looking at the low point of franchise history. 1-15

The sad, #becausejaguars part of this is it still may not be enough to get the #1 overall pick.

Lol!! Sadly true. 

Would you not be surprised to end up with #2 and blow it yet again!

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 06:09 PM by snowwolf776.)

its very unlikey jags win another game this season,chances are  0 to 2%. hres the thing though if jags do  by chance win another game this season it will be one they have no busnuiess winning, and shouldn't win at all.

Jags have always been a team lose to almost everyone loseing ,and winning teams ,yet somehow find a way to win at least 1 game they shouldn't win.

My biggest question is if you are growing your mustache this year or not?

Im sorry... what?

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2020, 09:54 PM by snowwolf776.)

(10-11-2020, 09:46 PM)Corriewf Wrote: My biggest question is if you are growing your mustache this year or not?

yes i have one. have you not seen it in my videos?

I think Jags still find a way to win 2-3 more games. We still face DET, LAC, CLE, CHI, HOU, etc. I think we'll finish the season 4-12 and have the 3/4 pick of the draft.

(10-11-2020, 09:53 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 09:46 PM)Corriewf Wrote: My biggest question is if you are growing your mustache this year or not?

yes i have one. have you not seen it in my videos?

Sorry Wolfie, I caught the first 2 and that’s it. I do recall seeing a slight stache coming on. 

This is an evaluation year for a lot of players. I like to think of it as a long preseason until the new coaching staff comes on.