Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jags next win will be....

(10-11-2020, 08:47 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 08:44 PM)Bullseye Wrote: The sad, #becausejaguars part of this is it still may not be enough to get the #1 overall pick.

Lol!! Sadly true. 

Would you not be surprised to end up with #2 and blow it yet again!

Nothing is surprising.  Well stats say..

No Jaguars in the HOF
Never picked first overall
Never been to the Superbowl 
Never played on Thanksgiving 

I doubt we get first overall pick. We luck into the play offs once a decade we will find a way to luck into a few more wins.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-11-2020, 08:06 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 07:57 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: Next win?  Winning the #1 pick in next year's draft.   Even if its a top five pick Lance Gray and Justin Fields will work.

Justin Fields won't work and I don't know who Lance Gray is.

Trey Lance, NDSU, he’ll go in first five picks.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2020, 11:47 PM by p_rushing.)

Jags set an NFL record by losing to 3 straight winless teams. I guess they are helping the draft position. The Jags would probably lose to a covid forfeit from the other team.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

tommorrew in Madden 21

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2020, 11:54 PM by snowwolf776.)

are you ready for lions to get thier seconed win this season? Jags have no chance. Jags are worse then any browns team ever was ,and worse then both 0-16 teams put togather. we are going to get crushed. stanford will look like arron rogers againest  us. in facr team is so bad they don't even derserve the title of nfl laughing stock,they are worse then that.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(10-11-2020, 11:49 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: tommorrew in Madden 21

Laughing

(10-11-2020, 11:43 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 08:06 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Justin Fields won't work and I don't know who Lance Gray is.

Trey Lance, NDSU, he’ll go in first five picks.

And he'll be a bust. He played small school competition that will never be in the NFL and he was only a one year starter. Pass.

1-15

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 03:48 AM by D6.)

(10-11-2020, 11:46 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Jags set an NFL record by losing to 3 straight winless teams. I guess they are helping the draft position. The Jags would probably lose to a covid forfeit from the other team.

The antithesis of the irresistible force vs immovable object could well be on display in Jacksonville this coming Sunday.

The Jags next opponent, the Lions, already set two dubious NFL records this season ( when combined with the end of last season ):

The loss in Green Bay ( Game 2 ) was the 4th straight Lions game in which the team lost, despite having a double digit lead.

The loss vs. New Orleans ( Game 4 ) was the 6th straight time the Lions lost a game after once leading by double digits. 

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 08:33 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(10-11-2020, 04:45 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: So what's your guess. Heres the remaining schedule

Lions - Barry Sanders is gone - easy win
@Chargers - Easy win - Jags never lost against the LA Chargers
Texans - Another easy win - Texans bad against the run.  James Robinson throws 3tds from the Wildcat Formation.
@Packers - Pack in disarray after selecting a QB in round 1 - Jags pull this out by 7 points.
Steelers - Jags always good against the Steelers - Jags by 12
Browns - Browns are the only team that lost more games than Jags from 2010-2019 decade.  Easy win
@Vikings - Vikings still hurting from 4 SB losses in the 1970 - Jags win by 3
T*tans - Titans pull this out.  Just being realistic here.
@Ravens Jags own the Ravens in the trading department.  Jags win.
Bears We sent Foles to the Bears as a secret agent.  Jags win
@Colts We usually beat the Colts in week 17 and lose valuable trading position.

*gulp*

Looks like e go 10-1 from here

(10-12-2020, 03:47 AM)D6 Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 11:46 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Jags set an NFL record by losing to 3 straight winless teams. I guess they are helping the draft position. The Jags would probably lose to a covid forfeit from the other team.

The antithesis of the irresistible force vs immovable object could well be on display in Jacksonville this coming Sunday.

The Jags next opponent, the Lions, already set two dubious NFL records this season ( when combined with the end of last season ):

The loss in Green Bay ( Game 2 ) was the 4th straight Lions game in which the team lost, despite having a double digit lead.

The loss vs. New Orleans ( Game 4 ) was the 6th straight time the Lions lost a game after once leading by double digits. 

The Jags are a get right game for opponents.  Lions won't be blowing any leads this game

(10-11-2020, 05:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: when its announced jags are moveing to london,they finnalley hire a good HC ,and fill out smart staff ,the jags go 9-7 first year in london to sqeak into playoff. 1 to 2 years later jags win super bowl as London Jaguars. 

thats when jags get next win. when its announced team is moveing to london.  Laughing Laughing

A suggestion. Save yourself some keystrokes, just type "SSDD" and we all will know what you mean.

---

On topic, the Jags' next win will be a firing. Pardon me if I've taken liberty with the original question.

The jags next win will be... Frustrating, probably. It will probably come at a time just when we believe we have a shot at getting Lawrence. And it will probably be reason for Shad to foolishly think Marrone and Caldwell have the team heading in the right direction and should get another year.

(10-12-2020, 11:32 AM)JagJohn Wrote: The jags next win will be... Frustrating, probably. It will probably come at a time just when we believe we have a shot at getting Lawrence. And it will probably be reason for Shad to foolishly think Marrone and Caldwell have the team heading in the right direction and should get another year.

We end up 4-12 and on a 3 game winning streak to get the #4 draft pick and keep the Regime.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-12-2020, 12:28 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 11:32 AM)JagJohn Wrote: The jags next win will be... Frustrating, probably. It will probably come at a time just when we believe we have a shot at getting Lawrence. And it will probably be reason for Shad to foolishly think Marrone and Caldwell have the team heading in the right direction and should get another year.

We end up 4-12 and on a 3 game winning streak to get the #4 draft pick and keep the Regime.

Which, with our draft capital, we have a shot to trade up to get Trevor.

Or, if the three teams ahead of us don't "need" a QB. I don't see the Giants giving up on Jones yet; jets with darnold are a toss up;  I wonder who else could be ahead of us in the pecking order.

Darnold will be shown the door of Trevor is available

(10-12-2020, 12:35 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 12:28 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: We end up 4-12 and on a 3 game winning streak to get the #4 draft pick and keep the Regime.

Which, with our draft capital, we have a shot to trade up to get Trevor.

Or, if the three teams ahead of us don't "need" a QB. I don't see the Giants giving up on Jones yet; jets with darnold are a toss up;  I wonder who else could be ahead of us in the pecking order.

I don't agree that we give up draft picks to get him, this team needs more than one player. Besides, if we do all that guarantees in that Trevor Lawrence becomes the Derrick Harvey of Quarterbacks.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The Jags next win will be: surprising

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 02:30 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(10-12-2020, 12:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 12:35 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Which, with our draft capital, we have a shot to trade up to get Trevor.

I don't agree that we give up draft picks to get him, this team needs more than one player. Besides, if we do all that guarantees in that Trevor Lawrence becomes the Derrick Harvey of Quarterbacks.

I would take my chances that he will be a better QB than Harvey was a DE!   Laughing

The flipside of your argument is, if you pass on him and he turns out to be Patrick Mahomes 2.0, you will be kicking yourself for the next 15 years here. I mean, we passed on Mahomes and Watson and took Fournette because we had Bortles locked up. We took a RUNNING BACK at #3 who is no longer on our team, replaced now by a rookie free agent, instead of picking Patrick Mahomes.

Just think about that for a second. Let that sink in.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(10-12-2020, 02:25 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 12:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I don't agree that we give up draft picks to get him, this team needs more than one player. Besides, if we do all that guarantees in that Trevor Lawrence becomes the Derrick Harvey of Quarterbacks.

I would take my chances that he will be a better QB than Harvey was a DE!   Laughing

The flipside of your argument is, if you pass on him and he turns out to be Patrick Mahomes 2.0, you will be kicking yourself for the next 15 years here.

Yep, it's no easy choice and can dog you for years if you choose wrong. But folks here sure do act like it's no big deal (either way).