Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jags next win will be....

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 03:25 PM by snowwolf776.)

(10-12-2020, 03:47 AM)D6 Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 11:46 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Jags set an NFL record by losing to 3 straight winless teams. I guess they are helping the draft position. The Jags would probably lose to a covid forfeit from the other team.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

The antithesis of the irresistible force vs immovable object could well be on display in Jacksonville this coming Sunday.

The Jags next opponent, the Lions, already set two dubious NFL records this season ( when combined with the end of last season ):

The loss in Green Bay ( Game 2 ) was the 4th straight Lions game in which the team lost, despite having a double digit lead.

The loss vs. New Orleans ( Game 4 ) was the 6th straight time the Lions lost a game after once leading by double digits. 

jags have lost to every winless team they played this season. Lions at least have 1 win,but jags are worst nfl team in history of NFL. i thought you all would know i was talking about loseing to winless teas this season,i didn't think i needed to type it in.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-12-2020, 03:04 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 03:47 AM)D6 Wrote: The antithesis of the irresistible force vs immovable object could well be on display in Jacksonville this coming Sunday.

The Jags next opponent, the Lions, already set two dubious NFL records this season ( when combined with the end of last season ):

The loss in Green Bay ( Game 2 ) was the 4th straight Lions game in which the team lost, despite having a double digit lead.

The loss vs. New Orleans ( Game 4 ) was the 6th straight time the Lions lost a game after once leading by double digits. 

jags have lost to every winless team they played. Lions at least have 1 win,but jags are worst nfl team in history of NFL.
Lions went 0-16

so you're wrong.

(10-12-2020, 03:04 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 03:47 AM)D6 Wrote: The antithesis of the irresistible force vs immovable object could well be on display in Jacksonville this coming Sunday.

jags have lost to every winless team they played. Lions at least have 1 win,but jags are worst nfl team in history of NFL.
Colts were winless at the time....

Lol, the Bucs were winless for more than a full season. 0-26 to start the franchise.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

breakeing news. Jags win another game like i said in madden 21.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJWQrCnj6CU

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 09:02 PM by D6.)

(10-12-2020, 08:34 AM)SamusAranX Wrote:

The Jags are a get right game for opponents.  Lions won't be blowing any leads this game

The status and health of Jaguars WR D.J. Chark for this game could be the # 1 factor in determining the outcome. The Jags Offense without Chark ( Dolphins game and after the 4th QTR injury in Houston ) reminded me to a large extent of the Lions Offense the first two games without WR Kenny Golladay.  

I'm certainly not discounting the importance of Josh Allen, Myles Jack, and C.J. Henderson to the Jags. Yet, with the array of problems the Lions Defense has had this season, the balance a relative health Chark would give to the Jags Offense might well lead to the end of Matt Patricia's time as Lions HC within 18 hours after the game.  

no way in Hades that this defense even slows down, never mind stops the Lions O.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2020, 08:58 PM by D6.)

(10-12-2020, 03:05 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 03:04 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: jags have lost to every winless team they played. Lions at least have 1 win,but jags are worst nfl team in history of NFL.
Lions went 0-16

so you're wrong.

A number of the Lions 2008 season games were close. But 3 games ( all in Detroit ) jump out as games the Lions were immensely overmatched: The game vs. the Jaguars, the Thanksgiving Day Game vs. Tennessee, and the home finale vs. Drew Brees and the Saints. 

The Jags were coming off a loss in Cincinnati.  The reaction on the MB / Forum was understandable. Especially, with the expectations for the season being high after a memorable 2007 Jags season.  In Detroit the following Sunday, the Jags looked like the team that was envisioned going into the season. MJD had 3 rushing TDs that afternoon and the Jags Pass Rush overwhelmed the Lions. 

I fixed my post up to,it was suppossed to be jags have lost to every winless team they played this season. that makes them the worst team ever in nfl hisory. no other team has lost 3 in a row to a winless team. Your lions will have a field day with the jags. its going to be like a bye week for detroit. as bad as the defense is thete might as well be no one out there playing defense cause thats what its like.

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2020, 09:12 AM by JagsFanSince95.)

It's a safe bet to say - Next year at the earliest. We aren't beating anybody on this schedule. Our only hope this year was to beat the bad teams early and maybe get on a role while the defense went through the expected growing pains(and frankly the lack of talent at DB) . We went 1-4 in the stretch we needed to go 4-1 or 3-2. This team will be lucky to hit 2-14.

That, or some team will need to play an absolute stinker for us to have a chance. If the teams on this schedule "show up" to play, we will get smoked in each of these games, especially teams with above average or better QBs. I think Rodgers could drop 7+ tds on us and I'm not kidding.

(10-12-2020, 02:25 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 12:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I don't agree that we give up draft picks to get him, this team needs more than one player. Besides, if we do all that guarantees in that Trevor Lawrence becomes the Derrick Harvey of Quarterbacks.

I would take my chances that he will be a better QB than Harvey was a DE!   Laughing

The flipside of your argument is, if you pass on him and he turns out to be Patrick Mahomes 2.0, you will be kicking yourself for the next 15 years here.  I mean, we passed on Mahomes and Watson and took Fournette because we had Bortles locked up.  We took a RUNNING BACK at #3 who is no longer on our team, replaced now by a rookie free agent, instead of picking Patrick Mahomes.

Just think about that for a second.  Let that sink in.

I'll take my chances and say Trevor will be a better DE than Harvey was!

And like you said, if you pass and he is a hit, you bear the brunt of that bad decision for years to come. That's a big fault with the current regime - either underestimating the prospective talent of a draft pick, or overestimating the talent currently on the roster. We've been bitten for YEARS by that bug, here's hoping we get it right this season, no matter who's making the pick.

I actually wanted to bump this thread, because the team has been playing more competitively the past three weeks. The defense looks better. If they are actually finally starting to gel, and continuing improving, I do think that the Jags maybe could get a couple of more wins this year. Believe it or not I do, lol. Maybe against the Vikings and Bears.

vikeings,and bears will beat us. if jags do win another game its going to be 1 they have no busnuuines winning. 

either againest sttelers or ravans.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 06:30 PM by mal234.)

(11-15-2020, 06:14 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: vikeings,and bears will beat us. if jags do win another game its going to be 1 they have no busnuuines winning. 

either againest sttelers or ravans.

I wonder. I thought that the Jags defense held their own pretty well against Aaron Rodgers today. He's definitely one of the best QB's the team will face in this second half of the season. (The other being Lamar) The Vikings haven't been playing very well this year, though they've been doing better lately. Kirk Cousins has had some rough outing this season, particularly early on. Maybe there is a win to be found there. And maybe elsewhere like the Bears or one more against the Titans or Colts. I would even give the team a chance against the Browns (Baker's play has been a bit up and down). But they have such a good running game with Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt and I could see that being too much for the Jags, even with the defense looking like it's improving.

In 2021.

I’d like to see us beat the Colts again, and if todays’s performance is a good indication of where this team is we could actually do it.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 10:38 PM by snowwolf776.)

rogers was just toying with the jags defense today,you could tell by the way the way he was smileing,and haveing fun on the sidelines.

Browns or Bears... My guess is Bears because they suck just as bad but there record is overated.

Foles blows, and so does our D.

Jags will win the last game of the season, screwing themselves out of Justin Fields.

I could see us beating the Brows, Lions, Vikings, and Bears. All of those we have a slight chance fo win.

Hopefully we lose all of them, but theres definitely a chance we can win those.